It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Raiders are going to the Playoffs!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I was a hotheaded teen the last time this happened. A whole lot has changed in that time, but some things have stayed on track. I actually went on a few season strike against the NFL for enforcing a "rule" incorrectly. Seemed to prove to me that they wanted to get you know who in because of the 9/11 attacks. Bonus was getting to shaft us, something the NFL has practiced on several teams and ours. Well, screw you NFL. The silver and black is back. Swiggity swooty we are coming for that playoff booty.

Just Win Baby!
The Autumn Wind

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
What's an "The Raiders"?

edit on 18-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
What's an "The Raiders"?

What? Have you been caught in a moment of 'unblissfulness''?

Ps. Go Raiders.
edit on 31America/ChicagoSun, 18 Dec 2016 23:34:24 -0600Sun, 18 Dec 2016 23:34:24 -060016122016-12-18T23:34:24-06:001100000034 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ventian

I'm a Charger fan stuck in a sea of black up here in Northern Cal. I grew up here so I'm not much of a Raider hater, just not a big fan. I was rooting for them in the Gannon days, plus I like Derek Carr, I think he has a bright future in the NFL.

Mostly Iam glad they can stop whinny out here about bad officiating and making excuses...well I guess now it's the Chargers turn to gripe. Sound like they are moving anyway.

I hope the Raiders represent the AFC West well. I would love to see another Patriots Raiders Playoff game.

Enjoy!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Latavius looked good once they finally committed to him. He did have the fumble today but other than that he has been rock solid all year. Just a good over all team. Nothing special about them but they can grind it out with anyone right now.

I'm a Saints fan but we are going nowhere. I do like this Raiders team though. Going to root for them rest of the way.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I haven't followed football this year, been to busy .... however I would watch the Superbowl if it's Raiders vs Cowboys.
Star rising match up Carr vs. Prescott...

edit on 19-12-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
As happy as I am about the Raiders, old fan myself, they are a catch 22 for me this year because I've had my eye on Kansas City the last couple years watching them rise. Had myself in a bit of a pickle last week. Of course I took the Raiders, lol and that didn't work out so well....

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
This whole season is strange. Just look at the Lions!
Like huh??? really?

It's like the Twilight Zone.

p.s. yes I'm a Detroit Lions fan, have been for way to many years.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
To be eventually stopped by an "immaculate reception"/immaculate deception" 1972 style Steelers win
You get an S&F just for the return (and possible replay) of the Raiders

edit on 12/19/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/19/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

As a Cubs fan, having been through decades of
culminating in this past season, I say congratulations to you! Enjoy, and best of luck for a a great run!

Edit: read wrong, not awake enough. Got it now, the enforced rule bit was in regards to the NFL pushing the East Rutherford, NJ "New York Giants" in.
edit on 12/19/2016 by dogstar23 because: Can't read, brain not yet caffeinated

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Well somebody has to lose those first round games

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Well somebody has to lose those first round games

Don't worry that'll be the Chiefs.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Well darn.... sorry to hear about Carr's broken fibula.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The Greatest NFL Football Team(tm) to ever grace God's green earth.

a reply to: Observationalist

How are you feeling about the relocation? It doesn't make much since IMO for y'all to go to L.A. while we go to Vegas, but what can you do? I hate you guys, but Philip Rivers is a pretty cool cat.
edit on 26-12-2016 by ventian because: added a reply to observationalist

a reply to: imitator
Well, it could still happen but Carr broke his leg Saturday so we are going with Mclovin who very well may lead us to a SB victory while beating Brady in the snow on the way, thus bringing the NFL full circle. I cannot wait for the Patriots to start sucking again, like they are supposed to, so this may all be wishful thinking on my part.
edit on 26-12-2016 by ventian because: added a reply to imitator

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Squirlli

yes I'm a Detroit Lions fan

I am truly sorry. Congratulations on your season. Freaking awesome seeing you guys doing well.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Nice. /highfive

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Last time I will bump this. Last night sucked. We will return next year, granted management and coaching doesn't deteriorate. Sad as it is to say, see you guys in Vegas, probably.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

LA Chargers just feels wrong, but Vegas Raiders feels real awkward.

Well Raider fans are whining anyway, we would have won if Carr.... Could have...should have....
Yes but your boys gotta catch the ball.

Next year they should make the playoffs no problem, enjoy the fact you made it that far and you won't have to wake up early to watch the draft is what I say.

new topics

top topics

join