It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undeniable proof that Bush has lied about the war on terror and Iraq.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
deesw,
You are so brainwashed. Everything you just said is refutable. You didnt even post anything to back up your claims. Im not even going to bother addressing them because the abundant sources of info on every search engine will tell you that you are wrong.

As for people not likeing Bush's stron christian values. Whatever
The man condones murder for profit. If those are strong christain values then send me to hell. I dont want anything to do with a god that condones murder for profit. Bush does not worship the same God I do.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   

strong christain values then send me to hell. I dont want anything to do with a god that condones murder for profit. Bush does not worship the same God I do

No problem dude. not sure you do worship with thoughts like yours.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by deesw

No problem dude. not sure you do worship with thoughts like yours.

Showing some ignorance are you?

My religous and spiritual prefrences are none of your business. However, I will say that I believe myself to be a very spiritual person. I believe in God and his amazing works. What I DONT believe is that Bush talks to him to get his advice.
I dont think MY God would ever tell him to kill innocent people in the name of Democracy. And befor you blow a vessel, Im not saying that the insurgents in Iraq or that Alqueda is innocent. There have been THOUSANDS of civillian casualties.

[edit on 2/10/05 by Kidfinger]

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I dont think MY God would ever tell him to kill innocent people in the name of Democracy

What innocent people has he killed? Name one. Please don't try to tell me that the terrorists that we are attacking in Iraq are innocent. If you believe that then please move over there with them. You will probably not be very welcome over there though.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   

What innocent people has he killed? Name one. Please don't try to tell me that the terrorists that we are attacking in Iraq are innocent. If you believe that then please move over there with them. You will probably not be very welcome over there though.

What do you do? Read selectivly? Jeez! I guess you didnt read the last sentence of my reply. Ill quote it for you. Maybe you will read it then.

And befor you blow a vessel, Im not saying that the insurgents in Iraq or that Alqueda is innocent. There have been THOUSANDS of civillian casualties.

I even put it in bold so you could read it better.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
there are no innocent people being killed in iraq. every person that is not a insurgent is just one waiting to be born. that goes for women and children also. they are all legitimate targets and should be dealt with swiftly.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Where do you get your information that thousands of innocent people have been killed by US Troops? I have heard of thousands of innocent people being killed by insurgents. That has nothing to do with us.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Where do you get your information that thousands of innocent people have been killed by US Troops? I have heard of thousands of innocent people being killed by insurgents. That has nothing to do with us.

Here you go.

BBC obtains Iraq casualty figures

01/28/05 "BBC" -- Coalition troops and Iraqi security forces may be responsible for up to 60% of conflict-related civilian deaths in Iraq - far more than are killed by insurgents, confidential records obtained by the BBC's Panorama programme reveal.

Official figures, compiled by Iraq's Ministry of Health, break down deaths according to insurgent and coalition activity. They are usually available only to Iraqi cabinet ministers.

The data covers the period 1 July 2004 to 1 January 2005, and relates to all conflict-related civilian deaths and injuries recorded by Iraqi public hospitals. The figures exclude, where known, the deaths of insurgents.

The figures reveal that 3,274 Iraqi civilians were killed and 12,657 wounded in conflict-related violence during the period.

Of those deaths, 60% - 2,041 civilians - were killed by the coalition and Iraqi security forces. A further 8,542 were wounded by them.

Insurgent attacks claimed 1,233 lives, and wounded 4,115 people, during the same period.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

There are many sources out there. Just do a search on any search engine on Iraqi civillian casualty report. You will find there is quite abit of them.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Kidfinger...I smell a troll trolling about....no one can be that closed minded.

Or am I that naive...??? You keep up the good work, buddy and don't let the little troll get to you.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Troll huh? What exactly is that supposed to mean? Was it a personal attack on me? I hope not.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysLearning

Or am I that naive...??? You keep up the good work, buddy and don't let the little troll get to you.

I dont think deesw is trolling. I think that deesw hasnt been exposed to the truth. If you have grown up being lied to, you only know the lies as the truth. deesw has not had access to the truth, so he/she is defending the only truth they know.

deesw,

I want you to know that I do not hate you, or think you are a terrible person just because of your opinions. We are all entitled to them. The whole purpose of ATS is to deny ignorance and attempt to seek the truth through intellectual infromative discussions. If there is one thing you can count on, it is that I will not post something of this magnitude without alot of links to back up my claims. If you have any questions as to what I may be insinuating here, I suggest you go back to my original post and read the links I provided. Every thing I have made a claim about is true. Every claim I have made has been documented. These are historical facts. If you have a question you feel I have not answered in this post, then feel free to ask, and I will do my best to answer truthfully and with proof of what my truth is.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I appreciate that kidfinger. I can appreciate what you are posting here. I do not agree with you in most of your views, but that's ok. I do not think less of you either. My dearest friends and I do not see eye to eye on much, but we are still great friends. I am however a great Bush administration fan. I think he did a great job in Afganistan. I have had some problems with us being in Iraq, but I still choose to back my President. That's just me, sorry.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   
No need to apologise for supporting what you believe in. Truth be told, I supported Bush when he went to war in Afghanistan. It was the right thing to do. WHen he wanted to go to war with Iraq, I believed what he said and I supported him then. Then I started to find the truth. Once my eyes were open to what is really happenning, I didnt support him anymore. I didnt vote for him either time, but I know it is important to trust you president, and I did untill I found out just how misguided his actions are. The lies from the administration are abhorable, and without dignity. I know other administrations have lied to us before, but not about reasons for going to war. Even his daddy told us the truth about the first war with Iraq.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
True,,, I do not agree with everything his administration has done. I do not like the idea of war at all. I believe we should have gone in to Iraq when we did, but I think it has gotten way out of hand just like Vietnam. However I believe that since we started it we should see it through unlike Vietnam. It will be hard, and take some lives, but we must prevail. If North Korea doesn't stop blowing smoke up the world's butt then something should be done to them as well. I'm not sure if war is the answer though.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   

If North Korea doesn't stop blowing smoke up the world's butt then something should be done to them as well. I'm not sure if war is the answer though.

NK is a whole other ball game. Something that has always bothered me about Bush's decision to invade Iraq on the reasons given was the fact that by his logic, there are about 20 other countries we should have invaded. Think about it. Iraq was supposed to have WMD. That was the original sole reason for going. Iraqi WMD was a threat to America. What about all the other countries that have WMD? What about all the other countries that have a crazy man running them? With just these two descriptions to go on, there are many countries we should be invading. Including ourselves. Bush needs to make some really important decesions soon, or the world might just use his own logic to take down America.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Bush needs to make some really important decesions soon, or the world might just use his own logic to take down America.

They might indeed, and God help us if they do.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join