It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russell Brand on Trump's election

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Every now and then Russell comes out with a real good vid blog so hit or miss i'll take a look. thanks for posting.

o7

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Well Brand was, in many ways, right. However, I feel crushing financial problems and didn't go as far as to vote for the lunacy that it appears some people needed or felt would change their lives.

The people that voted Trump, especially the poor and middle class will be royally screwed by his government.

I do see how some decided to vote that way and 'reach this nadir' as Brand says.

I can only hope the breaking point has broken, people will see that the Trump vote was a great mistake and we can move on to something better after. Sanders really should have won. Clinton may have gone one term with business as usual. Trump was a desperate choice that we will all feel the horrendous consequences of.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: mtnshredder

He says that Barack Obama is like Christ.......
Wonder if he remembers that Christ got nailed to a post?

People like brand amaze me, they can't fathom that not everyone agrees with their political views.

I think he meant a world perception of Obama, and again, for lack of a better word, not what he describes Obama as. Obama has been incredibly popular throughout the world.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Unless YOU are trained economist YOU have NO idea DO you?

edit on 17-12-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join