It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live cams of Syrian Rebel corridors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
syria.mil.ru...

Not sure if this is widely known but the Russia's are live-streaming online the corridors.

Live webcast from al-Ramusi area (corridor for insurgents)
Live webcast from UAV from al-Rashidin

Its interesting to watch... when you have:
syria.liveuamap.com...

open watching realtime tweets, photos, events updating on a complex map..

I'm trying to understand, what happens to busloads of rebel militants...a mix of mercenaries and terrorists of all sects...

I cant imagine how Russia or Syria will just open the doors and let them go in a different city..

Surely you'd setup a few hundred troops all with heavy machine guns in fortified positions over looking the drop off point.. as soon as they step of the bus, if they do not surrender they're shot!

Or, perhaps the buses are all fitted with some kind of compressed air bottles of sleeping chemicals with pipes running in the hidden nooks to deliver it... simply know alll them out... then go on and handcuff them all!

so many concepts... whats going to happen?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Not sure if this will work but

edit on 15-12-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
some interesting footage..

not much to know, to me it looks like the army's of Syria and Russia are gathering people in groups ( 1:40 mark ) and staggering them through streets to evacuation zones.. it looks as if they are still concerned about security and thus do it slow and do it right get them together to a predefined point..

where they are waiting for buses to be evacuated..

look... no ones massacring civilians... it looks like reunions... its beautiful! (1:00 Mark)

edit on 15/12/16 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
captured militants fleeing as civilians...

the remind me of captured nazi's by the Russians after Stalingrad... they've all got that resigned look in their eye..

they know, they f***ed

edit on 15/12/16 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Activity on the 'Insurgent cam'. Just saw a caravan of white SUVs flying banners atop pull up and some guys get out and walk on foot off camera right. They weren't cuffed and weren't wearing army uniforms. Looks like they are giving up to be processed, I doubt they are being allowed to continue into other parts of Syria.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I see few thousands people. Not 50.000 or even 250.000 as reported by MSM last month.
edit on 15-12-2016 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
This is a nightmare/genocide happening before our eyes. I wonder if we have tried to get a sniper in to say hello to Assad?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius
I see few thousands people. Not 50.000 or even 250.000 as reported by MSM last month.

Oh well, if that's what you see in this pictures, then it must be the case. Call MSM up and tell them the error of their ways.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Fighters and families of fighters. Many of fighters are foreign nationals.

This is not genocide unless you count Jihadists as nation.
edit on 15-12-2016 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

That's based on your definition of genocide. It can be used where it is mass killing based on race or faith, but it can also be mass killing.

You seem to be downplaying Asad and his Russian friends killing thousands - and you are ignoring the fact a lot of the rebels are residents of Aleppo, not all are the alleged IS that a lot of people like to pretend as I guess it means they can feel easier to see them killed as indiscriminately as the people who have been abandoned.

Anyway, you should be proud of yourself - at least you know what Aleppo is, even if your understanding of what's going on is based on very loose 'facts'.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

You don't think Assad is killing a nation of people? What do you call it?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

SA/Turkey/Qatar backed jihadists are killing Syrian nation.

There is nothing like "moderate opposition". If I'm mistaken, please point me to any institution or person. Major body of fighters in Aleppo consist of "syrian al-queda" and Turkish nationalists.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

There is nothing like "moderate opposition". If I'm mistaken, please point me to any institution or person. Major body of fighters in Aleppo consist of "syrian al-queda" and Turkish nationalists.

RT is obviously doing a great job with you. Where were you when the initial peaceful protests against the Asad dictatorship where met with bullets and barrel bombs - was that before you had heard of Aleppo?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

RT is obviously doing a great job with you. Where were you when the initial peaceful protests against the Asad dictatorship where met with bullets and barrel bombs - was that before you had heard of Aleppo?

I do not follow RT nor Sputnik.

Peaceful protests and barrel bombs? It does not give any sense. Warehouses were full of "professional" munition at that time.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Until know 8 - 9.000 people evacuated. 1/3 are probably fighters. So we have another fake news supplied by MSM. There were no hundreds of thousands of people in eastern Aleppo. There were less then 50.000 people in recently conquered areas. Majority of them were fighters and theirs families. Yes ... fake news ... chemical attacks directed by BBC Panorama team ...

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

I do not follow RT nor Sputnik.

Peaceful protests and barrel bombs? It does not give any sense. Warehouses were full of "professional" munition at that time.

You're right, your version of events doesn't give any sense.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Please show me some example where peaceful protest was hit by air strike.

My point was clear: At start there were no "barrel" bombs because Syria had stockpile of ordinary munition. IF were peaceful protests at start of this mess hit by airstrike, barrel bomb was not used.

BTW try to google hell1 and hell2. Western Aleppo was bombed day by day. By peaceful and democratic insurgents

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

My point was clear: At start there were no "barrel" bombs because Syria had stockpile of ordinary munition. IF were peaceful protests at start of this mess hit by airstrike, barrel bomb was not used.

BTW try to google hell1 and hell2. Western Aleppo was bombed day by day. By peaceful and democratic insurgents

I'd prefer not to continue the discussion actually as you make it clear enough that you would rather believe the Russian, Iranian and Syrian government narrative. I'm sure anything I provide to you would be twisted around to suit your belief.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I'd prefer not to continue the discussion actually as you make it clear enough that you would rather believe the Russian, Iranian and Syrian government narrative. I'm sure anything I provide to you would be twisted around to suit your belief.

As you wish. Nobody can beat etalons of truth CNN, BBC and holly Guardian. Best fake news on market

top topics

join