It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Animal-Human Hybrids Spark Controversy

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Geneticus
I was walking by my daugher watching tv today...I asked her what the show was...it was a cartoon called "Totally Spies".

The topic of the day was a half-human gorilla gone crazy. They were analyzing the dna...isolating the "human" portion of the dna...it was all quite normal. Animal and human dna mixed together. No big deal.

Getting our kids programed to accept chimeras as normal.
The idea of accepting these freaks is distressing to say the least.What kind of life would a thing like this lead?I guess the scientist would treat it like an adopted child or pet.Would we have a diminished,crippled human or an empowered ape?As curious as I am to find this out,we could always do this with computers and not create some monster.




posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 06:24 AM
link   
In my opinion, all animals should be given respect except for Bacteria & insects ect... I dont think it would be that bad if a democracy had super soldiers, in limited numbers though!

You must admit though, having the sight of a eagle, smell of a bloodhound and speed of a cheetah would be pretty cool. If the creature created has a human brain, dosn't have blood lust, I wouldn't call it a beast.

I doubt they would turn into SuperCriminals though, they maybe could implant something into them. Something like strong Cloroform. If they do a criminal act, a operator would click at a computer, then the creature would be fast asleep for the coppers (police) to arrive.

If this does happen what I said, I dont see it happening for quiet a while!
This is all my opinion so no need to flame or anything.

cya





[edit on 4/8/05 by JimmyCarterIsSmarter]



posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I think it would be obivious to say that this is macabre.

If they were to make these hybrids...I could tell you this...I could not imagine what they must be thinking or feeling.

They would never know the good things about humanity. Or at least what's left of it.

80 % percent of the population is general good decent people. While the other 20 % is the bad and yes, the ones in control. Doesn't make much sense does it? If you think about it, Power only has so much Power.



posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I think it's very interesting, and entertaining.




If they were to make these hybrids...I could tell you this...I could not imagine what they must be thinking or feeling.

You could not imagine which could be thinking/feeling, the scientists or hybrids.




They would never know the good things about humanity. Or at least what's left of it.

And why's that? The hybrid couldnt have the "good" qualities/traits?





80 % percent of the population is general good decent people. While the other 20 % is the bad and yes, the ones in control. Doesn't make much sense does it? If you think about it, Power only has so much Power

Well, thats actually quite a generous amount to give to the "bad" people.

Also, it realy depends on the person on whats good and bad, what you may consider "bad" someone else may not, vica versa to.



posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I guess I agree with you on the first remark.

the second you missed the point. a individual or population that has been repeatedly affected by another individual/group of individuals are likely to have generalizations when they meet other individuals with similiar qualites and/or characteristics they have been confronted by from the previous encounter. Even the most morally gifted have a hard time with this...This doesn't include anything about what good qualities they may or may not have. And would this make that individual bad for making such corolations? No. You even said that yourself.

as for the good/bad ratio... I was trying to make an educated guess. I probably should mentioned that. Who knows I could easily have been wrong.



posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   
There is the possibility but it perfect because human themself are no perfect. Some of these hybirds live for a short time.

one famous hybird is the Chupanebru some say it an experment

Have anybody seen FMA where this doctor combined his daughter and a the dog and then he trys to his daughter back . Thats how it is ? That how it gonna be




top topics
 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join