It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Syria news reporting is getting to my core now.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
"There is no doubt that civil war is one of the many layers of the Syrian conflict. Local factions are fighting each other. In truth though, this is a war on the people of Syria, carried out by the Assad regime and his allies." www.washingtonpost.com...://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/12/14/stop-calling-the-syrian-conflict-a-civil-war-its-not/< br />
This one paragraph basically says, if simplified, a foreign government basically started killing it's own people for sh*** and giggles cause SOME of them picketed in Damascus. I'll believe that when Santa comes down my chimney on the 25th and eats my Amanita cookies that were meant for Rudolph the red nosed reindeer.
edit on 14/12/2016 by Gyo01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Gyo01

This is a good report from someone who was there and has talked to the people

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Wartime Propaganda. Pay no attention to it. Western reports of goings on in Syria are so starkly in contrast to reality it's comparable to Nazi Propaganda published in March 1945.

Much of the reports published in the media come from a single individual in London claiming to be a Syrian Human Rights group, but he isn't even Syrian.

He in turn gets his information from the "white helmets", a Pro-terrorist organisation that sends out an endless stream of fabricated anti-Government Propaganda while totally ignoring the horrible, evil and monstrous acts of the "moderate opposition" that are confirmed to have happened.
edit on -060003pm12kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
www.washingtonpost.com is fake news.... they called Trump a "unique threat to American democracy." This story only goes with their BS Russian hacking propaganda.

The only harm that can come to the children of Syria is from the DNC Pedo-Crats!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
www.washingtonpost.com is fake news.... they called Trump a "unique threat to American democracy." This story only goes with their BS Russian hacking propaganda.

The only harm that can come to the children of Syria is from the DNC Pedo-Crats!

Well other then harm that comes from the indiscriminate bombings carried out by Assad and Putin forces.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Exactly.

This isn't a civil war. It is a regime change being implemented by international globalists/Obama/Muslim Brotherhiod/Saudis and the media they own and control.

They voted for Assad in fair democratic elections but the globalists hate democracy.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Gyo01

Never believe anything until CNN,ABC,CBS,MSNBC Fox or a US Government spokes man officially denies it
edit on 14-12-2016 by khnum because: syntax

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It should be tugging at everyone's heartstrings right about now. We are supposed to hate Russia for what they are helping Assad do.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Templeton

Defeating ISIS and other proxies doesn't pull at my heartstrings on the contrary it warms the cockles of my heart,if you want to be upset compare civilian deaths in Iraq its a no contest.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Templeton

double post
edit on 14-12-2016 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Don't tell me. I don't set the narrative. I'm just pointing it out.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Well other then harm that comes from the indiscriminate bombings carried out by Assad and Putin forces.
When did you invent smart bombs that could only kill the terrorists hiding among civilians? You should supply them to the Syrian Army ASAP. Sigh. So the civilians in the path of ISIS/AL-NUSRA/Rebels is okay to be killed as long as they kill Assad? Lemme get this straight... your crazy?

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

from people that actually were there:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Anyone who picks up a gun and fires is no longer a civilian, you can call em rebels but they are not. Hell, Confederates were rebels, let us have the South Rise Again since dumbasses like rebels so much. Wth

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
What's interesting is that in the msm do we ever hear from the opposition in Syria to Assad. Their like phantoms.

All you here is propaganda from the SOHR, a one man shop out of a dingy apartment in London no doubt advised by MI6 and the CIA.

This is one of the most obvious sinister propaganda efforts by the US deep state ever. It is equivalent to the lies that preceded the war on Iraq.

Now their claiming Syrian troops are burning people alive! No proof or substantive verification on any of this yet the msm report it!

It recalls the lies they were saying during the Iraq war that the Iraqis were taking Kuwaiti children out of incubators.

It turned out the liar they got to say this was the daughter of a high official in Kuwait

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
What's interesting is that in the msm do we ever hear from the opposition in Syria to Assad. Their like phantoms.

All you here is propaganda from the SOHR, a one man shop out of a dingy apartment in London no doubt advised by MI6 and the CIA.

This is one of the most obvious sinister propaganda efforts by the US deep state ever. It is equivalent to the lies that preceded the war on Iraq.

Now their claiming Syrian troops are burning people alive! No proof or substantive verification on any of this yet the msm report it!

It recalls the lies they were saying during the Iraq war that the Iraqis were taking Kuwaiti children out of incubators.

It turned out the liar they got to say this was the daughter of a high official in Kuwait

Well, if they are burning people alive, it's retaliation for the "opposition's" much published atrocities of the same or greater but larger scale. Is still not agreeable to me. What would agree with me is to bury them alive. Fire is too peaceful.

P.S.- white American here with a broken heart cause my human race is mentally incapable of killing the real enemy. I love Syria.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gyo01

When did you invent smart bombs that could only kill the terrorists hiding among civilians? You should supply them to the Syrian Army ASAP. Sigh. So the civilians in the path of ISIS/AL-NUSRA/Rebels is okay to be killed as long as they kill Assad? Lemme get this straight... your crazy?

We dont have smart bombs like that which iswhy it has been slow to root them out of cities. Because the western nations have been not carpet bombing those areas.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Explain Fallujah then.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: Pyle

Explain Fallujah then.
thanks.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gyo01

We dont have smart bombs like that which iswhy it has been slow to root them out of cities. Because the western nations have been not carpet bombing those areas.
but a bomb still explodes when exploded? Explain to me how soldiers living in a city are not killed along with the civilians they live amongst?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join