It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary 2020

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I keep hearing around people saying Hillary is running, has insinuating she's running, has announced she's running, etc for president in 2020.

I had hoped she'd learned her lesson, I'd hoped the democratic party had learned it's lesson, I'd hoped the left had learned it's lesson. I'm not right wing, I despise most right wing policies, but dammit I'm being left with little choice here.

IF, IF Hillary runs again, I will be forced to stop bitching on the sidelines on ATS and start protesting. I think my sign will be "No more dynasties. @!%?@! off Clintons!", or something like that on the front and, "the US is not a monarchy! One family, one presidency!" on the back.

I want to be able to vote for policies I believe in, but the left is insisting on trying to force in this political mercenary crony capitalist puppet dynasty on us, and I cannot and will not abide by it.

If the left wants my vote again, they need to say no to Hillary and loudly tell her to # off, and stop with the divisive BS they've been pushing so #ing hard. I'm not right wing but it's been growing on me thanks to the left completely losing it to the point I'm forced to act against them.

I cannot and will not support anyone that supports Hillary. I can't believe she's considering running, and I can't believe people are considering supporting her. You all must really want to give Trump his full 8 years, cause put up Hillary in 2020 and this time I WILL vote Trump.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

What? You mean Trump 2020 surely

Hopefully she learned her lesson, the loser she is. I don't want her as the first female POTUS.
edit on 13-12-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I thought she had to return to the realm of dark oblivion for all eternity, after failing her dark master.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

It's seriously being talked about... I'm terrified by the possibility of a Hillary vs. Trump rematch... I mean seriously... Is this really the world we live in?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

That's what I thought would happen. It's absurd that she's not paying the price for such a phenomenal failure with all that's been put into her... It's like these people are so screwed up, even the sensical aspects of being evil are beyond their ken...

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I support this new rise of nationalism in the West. Glad to see it happen and I hope to see a Europe free of the EU bureaucrats. I know people see Clinton and Trump as two evils, one lesser than the other, but that isn't my view and hopefully I'm not wrong.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
She will need to come clean about all the proven lies she has told.

All of them.

Especially the ones exposed by at least a dozen government reports and releases.

No way she can do this without lying again. and again. and again.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

She has zero chance of winning in 2020.

I doubt she even lives that long.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I think We both know that Mrs. Clinton should be about 2 years into a 25-To-Life Sentence for Treason. Any and ALL monies collected in the slush fund under the alias TheClintonFraudation™ should be distributed by FREE Lotto; that would bring We, The People together.. Every U.S. Citizen that wishes to be included in the FREE Lotto would be assigned 3 numbers.. Imagine the build up.
If You get drawn You get to Spin the Wheel and then either Chelsea or Her Goldman-Sucks™ reject Hubby has to dole out the $$$ AFTER BillyJeff gets it from Hillary. Hillary is "housed with the Billions" the $$ is in Her PRISON cell with Her. She HAS to sleep and Live amongst the Billions and NOT be able to do anything with it other than hand it to the winners.
After "PuppyLove" spins the wheel and wins $350k Hillary has to physically count it out, hand it to BillyJeff who has to physically count it out and He hands it to Chelsea or Hubby who hands it to the winners.

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
You mean poor Hillary that was robbed of her destiny? She'll play the victim card on top of everything else in 2020.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Hey, don't blame the Left for a potential Hillary 2020 run. Blame Clinton loyalists and the Clinton machine for that. She's the second least trusted presidential candidate in history for a reason.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

It's seriously being talked about... I'm terrified by the possibility of a Hillary vs. Trump rematch... I mean seriously... Is this really the world we live in?

I hope there is not another chance of Clinton vs a Bush.

There might be a punch line........

Must resist

Darn it...

I am sure a Clinton can lick a Bush.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

I thought she had to return to the realm of dark oblivion for all eternity, after failing her dark master.

I think she offered some "penance." That seems to get her out of tight spots.

edit on 13-12-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

She is a two time loser now....

There is a label for this condition of hers,
its delusional.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

by whom? Where?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Type Hillary 2020 into google for a start. I saw plenty inspired by running into people talking about it in real life. Had to see for myself if there was anything online about it. You can do the same. I was inspired by real life people commenting on it to look into it. Like I said "talking about it" I'm not sure how strongly or seriously at this point.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
she will be running her campaign from her cryogenic chamber?

who in their right mind would allow any of the Clintons to run for any government position at this point.

better yet, who would vote for $hill at this juncture... ever...

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
lol ...I have a very strong feeling that once the Trump administration gets done with her there will be no debate about if she's running for office again. My memory is sort of hazy, did Trump ever go on record saying he was not going to pursue prosecution once he is sworn in? Didn't think so....

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
If it were once again Trump versus Hillary in 2020 I would once again place my vote against Trump in the most strategically effective manner possible. Likely, a vote for Clinton, despite being in California. Why? For the reasons you yourself share: "I despise most right wing policies". Considering everything is in GOP control right now, there is even more reason to not be enthusiastic of electing a GOP candidate in 2020. But hey, to each their own with their reasoning.

IF, IF Hillary runs again, I will be forced to stop bitching on the sidelines on ATS and start protesting.

I could run as well since i'll be 35 by then. Simply running shouldn't mean much. It should only bother you if the Democratic Party seems to be giving Hillary their endorsement again... a prospect I find unlikely.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Hi Puppylove,

So ..... 2020 Democratic nominee* Hillary is going to deprive her own daughter of the nomination.
Link to External Image
And, Hillary will deprive Michael LaVaughn Robinson of the 2020 Democratic nomination.
* Well, of course Hillary's the 2020 nominee, after all, she owns the Democratic party.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join