It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How DEMOCRATS colluded with Russia to rig the election

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Thank you. I know it's easy to be triggered(and it's rather enjoyable to cause such reaction), but you know ATS isn't necessarily a political site or purely for discussion of current events. I didn't think so anyways. Seems like both truth and lies, past and present may be spoken and I would hope the left leave at least this site to have open discussion.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I checked this story out and found it in Forbes so it seems legit. With all that fake news going around, it's hard to know anymore. I think it is important to investigate how much the Russians were involved with Wikileaks and if they influenced our election, it is important for the people to know that. I don't think we should vote again, however.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Thank you. I know it's easy to be triggered(and it's rather enjoyable to cause such reaction), but you know ATS isn't necessarily a political site or purely for discussion of current events. I didn't think so anyways. Seems like both truth and lies, past and present may be spoken and I would hope the left leave at least this site to have open discussion.

I'm human. Missed the History "tag".

I said OK, when you caught that.

You just had to get that "Left" attack in, didn't you.

Deflection is rampant.

I've been here since 2007. I really don't need your lecture.

edit on 12-12-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Can we please stay in the present?

This is 2016

This is about Trump and Russia.

But this thread is posted in the History Forum.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
I checked this story out and found it in Forbes so it seems legit. With all that fake news going around, it's hard to know anymore. I think it is important to investigate how much the Russians were involved with Wikileaks and if they influenced our election, it is important for the people to know that. I don't think we should vote again, however.

It's not legit, dig further.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: darkbake

It's not legit, dig further.

You say it's not legit so YOU provide the proof it isn't.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Seniority(at least known in membership) means nothing because it does not privilege you to respect. You'll get a lecture whether you want one or not, if you choose to read it then that is your choice, not if one is delivered. And yes I had to trigger you woman because it can be enjoyable and it's the truth. Good to know you're human, I wasn't sure.

Here's a smiley face to make you feel better.

edit on 12-12-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Annee
Can we please stay in the present?

This is 2016

This is about Trump and Russia.

But this thread is posted in the History Forum.

Yes, I missed that. I am human.

And distractions at home. My computer sits in the kitchen.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: paradoxious
For years Democrats have been claiming the cold war is over and we need to work with, support, and otherwise embrace "Russian" things. Yet, when things go "south" for them, the Russian are the first to blame.

Go figure.

Wasnt just Democrats. The world proclaimed the Cold War was over...
Started with the Berlin Wall coming down
And all that served during that time in the military (in the US) are considered veterans of a war.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Wasnt an attack as much as a lecture.
You know ,deny ignorance and all
If you think you know it all , and "pick" your lectures ,you may be missing some good information

Anyhow , whats your take on the information presented by the OP ?
I do not think I have seen any at this point.
Ted Kennedy (outside of personal life,something like Bill Clinton) was a fairly good Democratic Congressional Rep.
This information sheds light on a different side to Teddy

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Wasnt an attack as much as a lecture.

You know, deny ignorance and all

I'm not left.

Missed the history tag. Not really interested.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

This is a great thread. I feel dumb for not looking into whether this already happened, because every single thing the Democrats have accused the Republicans of doing, it seems to have been their idea in the first place. Slavery, Racism, & the KKK were Democrat initiatives when you look into the history of it. The more a Democrat yells an accusation, the more they seem to be guilty of it. You have really cemented this trend of people who are guilty of treason and other high crimes to then accuse their opponents of that very same act either right away or years down the road.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join