It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost in the maze

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I sat with my brother and his wife, and enjoyed a meal. My brother and I are very similar in a strange sort of way, yet very unlike. Could be likely cause I raised him to be a proper man, maybe it wasnt all my doing but in a way he became my subconscious with a uncanny similar voice.
His wife is a strong woman, the epiphany of what it means to be a Scandinavian, she just lacks a Sword and a Shield, but im very certain she do great as an Amazon.

We sat down and ate, and i shared a tale;" Enlightenment, Knowledge or a Spiritual path, i never knew these were not the one and the same "
My brother looked at me questioning;" Whatever do you mean? "

I thought for a while and said;" Do you believe a man can hold a secret? " My brother looked at me with a smile and said;" No. "
I wanted to venture further into the road and said; " Do you believe millions could hold a secret? "My brother started to look annoyed and said;" No! "

My common sense told way before, you cant trust anyone with a secret that could open the "Doors to Heaven" i knew the millions that thought they shared something, only ventured in the " Maze of Craziness ". One step at a time, and whatever you do," Dont get lost."

I sat quiet and enjoyed my simple meal i thought for some clever words to say;" Do you believe in guidance through life to make you more humane?" My brother looked surprised, my question was something different and he replied;" Of course, everyone holds a mask, until it can be the one and the same, it just takes little bit of time "

So i said to myself ;" Who would ever have taught so many were lost in a maze "

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Secrets secrets loosed and lost.
edit on 11-12-2016 by Tindalos2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Shows how dumb I am.
All this time I thought you were a Filipino Female, but you are a Scandinavian male....

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I was told once that there are no secrets. Only unspoken or non-disclosed realities.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Let me tell you a secret............................If I told you it wouldn't be a secret then would it? Secrets are secret that's why they are secret. So no-one knows the secret because if they did it wouldn't be a secret.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Enlightenment works as a secret doe's...You can have a ("self secret" yet tell no one) and you can have a real secret that could enlighten everyone(to said matters).

Enlightenment to ones self, yet telling people is not true Enlightenment... But true Enlightenment is awakening your mind to everything that can be, will be, has always been.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

Maybe some things are left unsaid because of they way we live in our modern day and age. Maybe if people understood things correctly, it would leave nothing to our imagination. Maybe a lie could offer a peaceful mind, a serenity at hand, maybe unspoken things are best left only to observe and forever untold?

I know we cant change who we are, i know there is a lot of things we cannot really do, but i dont want people to see nor hear things that wont offer humanity even if it means telling a cold hearted lie.

Maybe im considered evil in the eyes of some, cause i think that being happy is very true for some.

top topics

join