It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Exposes Illuminati

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: UFOdanger

He is bizarro Obama, just like Obama was bizarro Bush. The GOP knew what it needed to win this one and man it pulled it off. The DNC will spend the next few years studying data and building the perfect script for its' next posterboy/girl. I'm sure they will promise to topple the big corporate influence in D.C. and free the oppressed from tyranny. Hell, they may even throw the party, (that so graciously nominated them), right under the bus in the process. Meanwhile in reality, the sick f*cks will be diddling some kid and toasting to Lucifer in the back of some pizza parlor, unashamedly passing judgment onto the nation's populace for whom they took various oaths to serve.

I think I posted this song as Obama's anthem at one point in time. Well, here it is again, Trump's anthem in its entirety.

And because it can't be said enough. They own you!

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
duplicate post, sorry
edit on 11-12-2016 by UFOdanger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: UFOdanger
You bring up a great point...what are we going to do with all of those FEMA camps now that Trump has come to save our souls?

(written from my FEMA plastic coffin on a cell phone hidden in an uncomfortable place)

One step at a time. The first step is to reverse the executive orders written by Obama that provide a martial law scenario in America - even during times of peace if declared. The camps can be used for many things. It is not the camps we need to worry about. What we need to worry about, is what they would do if they did round up civilians. In this case the department of homeland security in the US would gas them. And they can't blame me for saying that because they provided the evidence to me themselves in public awareness, you just need to know where to look.
edit on 11-12-2016 by UFOdanger because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join