It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Exposes Illuminati

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Whoa, I thought Trump was going to really help America from corruption during a time of true need, but I didn't think he was brave enough to hit the globalists where it hurts - listen to him

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
If he dont tweet it, i dont believe it

but he sounds like alex jones in that video

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: UFOdanger

He tried to join the Bohemian Grove.

Someone who is anti-globalist or anti-Illuminati wouldn't want to join that organization.

In any case, the members laughed and tossed his application out. He wasn't good enough apparently to join their little club.

He wasn't nearly as rich or powerful as he claimed to be.
edit on 11-12-2016 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
He's exposing them all right.
He's doing better than that.
He's naming them to his cabinet.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Worked well for Abraham, JFK, William McKinley and James Garfield

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

He tried to join the Bohemian Grove.

Someone who is anti-globalist or anti-Illuminati wouldn't want to join that organization.

In any case, the members laughed and tossed his application out. He wasn't good enough apparently to join their little club.

He wasn't nearly as rich or powerful as he claimed to be.

Source?
Anyone can spout random rhetoric

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
If he dont tweet it, i dont believe it

but he sounds like alex jones in that video

You bring up a great point...what are we going to do with all of those FEMA camps now that Trump has come to save our souls?

(written from my FEMA plastic coffin on a cell phone hidden in an uncomfortable place)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Yea, sadly rest of America spout NWO rhetoric also applaud it. Like CIA for instance, oh how they're the boogeyman until try frame Trump. Oh DoC, DoJ, FBI, GOP are just pinching butthole right now.

They admit to NWO but defended it when finally someone stood up. Sad people can't see its for us, not them. Have chance to defeat grand plan. I mean why would he be president? He's old and filthy rich. Banging hot ass wife and enjoying life. Instead he stuck his neck out for us. I am proud to be an American again and free from the Bush/Clinton agenda.

How it was supposed to go anyway.

Putin is very much against NWO as well.

It's like the civil war but elite (rockerfeller/rothechild) don't win. Oh snap. Civil war? Is history repeating itself? Or will Putin and Trump be assassinated like Abraham and Alexander.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anonopolis
Yea, sadly rest of America spout NWO rhetoric also applaud it. Like CIA for instance, oh how they're the boogeyman until try frame Trump. Oh DoC, DoJ, FBI, GOP are just pinching butthole right now.

They admit to NWO but defended it when finally someone stood up. Sad people can't see its for us, not them. Have chance to defeat grand plan. I mean why would he be president? He's old and filthy rich. Banging hot ass wife and enjoying life. Instead he stuck his neck out for us. I am proud to be an American again and free from the Bush/Clinton agenda.

How it was supposed to go anyway.

Putin is very much against NWO as well.

It's like the civil war but elite (rockerfeller/rothechild) don't win. Oh snap. Civil war? Is history repeating itself? Or will Putin and Trump be assassinated like Abraham and Alexander.

Who is this "us" that you speak of? Are you a millionaire/billionaire?
If not, then I've got bad news for you...you're not part of his plan. Just a number that he doesn't need to care about until reelection. Look at his cabinet and their net worth. Excluding the guy for secretary of defense that will need an act of congress to change laws that were established to prevent a possible coup scenario. But once passed, all bets are off.
If he doesn't get his way, Trump that is, he'll just tweet until he does like the spoiled child he is.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Anonopolis

I am proud to be an American again and free from the Bush/Clinton agenda.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I just can't believe how blind you Americans are. I hate Hitlary as much as the next sane person but Trump has the same connections with the Rothchilds and Rockefellers as her. He is just another puppet. Get your head out your arses

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: UFOdanger
Whoa, I thought Trump was going to really help America from corruption during a time of true need, but I didn't think he was brave enough to hit the globalists where it hurts - listen to him

Bonzer! Heard all that before the election , but this is a great compilation .. post it up.

One thing not strictly true "all she has is a corrupt ,lying global media" , but really

all they had , was , what he said , and a pizzafile ring of epic proportions , and the white house , and the military , and the state .

Now they dont got nothin but jail time , yeeharr.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Can someone help me out and point me to Where Mr Trump explicitly mentions The Illuminati in this vid? Minutes and seconds please.

Or alternatively, a non-mealy-mouthed, non dancing-around-the-subject, and entirely non laughable explanation of how you actually expose something without overtly naming it in a clear and explicit manner.

Ta

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: skalla

You ask a rhetorical question .. Trump does not mention Illuminati
He speaks of the corruption and lies within government and the media

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I hope he's not also a lie.

Anyway appreciate him saying those things..

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
But it would be really something else if he was also down with the "global special interests". That would be something else. A lie on a whole other level.

I hope some of what he says he aspires for is true.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
a reply to: skalla

You ask a rhetorical question .. Trump does not mention Illuminati
He speaks of the corruption and lies within government and the media

I was illustrating that he is not exposing the illuminati, but criticising his opponents - which is of course fine.

The "illuminati" angle is interpretation on the part of whoever made the vid.

If he was exposing them, he would have been explicit.

Surely The Don would have been ballsy enough to say it. He's not such a wimp that he'd skirt around it.

I was simply exposing the hyperbole of the video.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Lol! Jimmy buffet is a member, and trump couldnt make the cut?! Hmmmmm......

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Annunak1

In regards to the election, i think were on the same page. I was happy to see Hillary lose, but not necessarily happy for Trumps win if that makes any sense. I do believe Washington has been controlled by a certain "in-crowd" for decades. I also believe Trump is not part of said "in-crowd". However, as president, he will have his own "in-crowd" taking over from the older in-crowd. Basically the same garbage, just different garbage men.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Could the people he has in his cabinet actually what he wants it to be?

Maybe to show who the elites really are and to expose them via their policies?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join