It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe DNC employer Seth Rich leaked DNC / Clinton emails to wikileaks and not Russia?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
heavy.com... ata-analyst-emails/

To my opinion there are more and stronger arguments that DNC Employer Seth Rich leaked the stuff, this contradicts the conspiracy theories the NSA / CIA are now spreading. The NSA / CIA seem to think that Russia / Putin is behind this in an alleged attempt to manipulate elections.

Could be now that the outcome (the winning of Trump) is officially judged as invalid for the wrong reasons, the democrats majority in the NSA / CIA want to tumble a president elect, in hope that Hillary still becomes president.

Perhaps Seth Rich was a hard working serious man, and he could not stand the dishonesty and injustice within the DNC, so he leaked, anyways he got murdered on the streets, and wikileaks offers a $20,000 reward for the ones that help to solve the murder, however wikileaks never said that Seth Rich leaked to them, wikileaks cannot formally disclose their sources, but its obvious.

Even if there is secret stuff (leaked) one can never be certain whether its manipulated or not, every digital material is unreliable

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

From what Seth Rich's parents have said, it is this very theory that keeps them from believing that Seth's job had any connection to his death. They don't believe Seth was the kind of person to do that.

Now, it's entirely possible they are giving him too much/too little credit.

But it's also entirely possible that some other aspect of his job made him a target.

With regard to the idea that his job may have played some part in his murder, then I think it behooves the cause of a thorough investigation to consider that he might have been a mere witness to others' wrongdoing.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

This article believes it

The journalists of heavy.com also believe it, I saw the broadcast on Dutch TV (NIEUWSUUR) that also suggest it

SCREENSHOT Nieuwsuur

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I'm not denying the idea hasn't been put forward. It's just that the last interview I saw with his parents relied so heavily on this theory that they denied the possibility because they claimed to 'know better about their son.'

That's something the media seized on and ran with.

It is possible it is the truth. I am not denying that.

But I am saying that Seth's parents are going to have the most influence on an investigation, and they know their son the best.

It's also possible that Seth was merely an innocent witness to others' criminal activity at the DNC, or pressured to be an accessory (and therefore witness) that needed to be 'offed.'

I don't discount this theory, I just meant to bring a fuller context to the discussion of it.

edit on 10-12-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

OK! Good arguments, however I believe he acted alone.

Question: Did he still live with his parents?

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: galien8

No, he wasn't living with his parents.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
well, if it is proven that he is responsible for the leaks the democrats will have to resort to plan B 2.0 and claim that Richards was a Russian spy.
edit on 10-12-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I have always said the leaks were all an "inside" job. Someone in the circle did not like Hillary and certain other folks. Whether it was Seth or not , I cant say and we may never know. It will be blamed on the Russians (amazing how folks consider Ukrainians Russians still)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

An inside leak makes more sense than a hack from a nation who really could not give a half a damn about our election. We have known the DNC and the whole party is crooked as a dogs hind leg for years so, occam's razor anyone?
edit on 10-12-2016 by sycomix because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

he was most likely acting autonomous (from his parents) than. Maybe he had a wife and children? Maybe not a family man (a father) will be more reluctant to take this risk of getting caught and losing job.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix

An inside leak makes more sense than a hack from a nation who really could not give a half a damn about our election. We have known the DNC and the whole party is crooked as a dogs hind leg for years so, occam's razor anyone?

Exactly! And now Obama being the sitting president, can perhaps call the election invalid on basis of foreign intervention, I'm not sure if he can though, but I'm sure there is some obscure clause in the constitution, which can be explained and concocted as such that the sitting president can call an election invalid

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

he was most likely acting autonomous (from his parents) than. Maybe he had a wife and children? Maybe not a family man (a father) will be more reluctant to take this risk of getting caught and losing job.

Absolutely. I just want his parents to put the pressure on. They don't seem willing when this theory is presented to them.

I don't discount this theory, at all. Hear that.

I just want his parents to put the pressure on authorities to investigate a connection between his murder and his job.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

INTERESTING READ:

Washington Post about NSA CIA claim of "the Russian hack?" briefing of selected senators:

Washington Post Article

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Absolutely. I just want his parents to put the pressure on. They don't seem willing when this theory is presented to them.

I don't discount this theory, at all. Hear that.

I just want his parents to put the pressure on authorities to investigate a connection between his murder and his job.

Are you in contact with the parents? I presume the Democratic Party also puts pressure on the parents?

edit on 2016-12-10 by galien8 because: typo

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Are you in contact with the parents?

No, but Seth's parents had a press conference just a couple of weeks ago where they addressed this particular theory. I was annoyed because it's not the only scenario that might have put Seth at risk.

Link to press conference on November 21
edit on 10-12-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix

Exactly! And now Obama being the sitting president, can perhaps call the election invalid on basis of foreign intervention, I'm not sure if he can though, but I'm sure there is some obscure clause in the constitution, which can be explained and concocted as such that the sitting president can call an election invalid

That would probably start an internal war between left and right. And perhaps if the election is handed to Hillary, a war with Russia.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Looking back at a youtube video of a Julian Assange interview on Dutch television program Nieuwsuur, he eludes to Seth Rich being a source, but doesn't confirm it.

The interesting part I notice is at about the 1:02 mark when asked directly if Seth was a source, it appears that Julian shakes his head yes before saying they don't comment on their sources. Look for yourself below:

Am I crazy?
edit on 12 11 2016 by SgtHamsandwich because: (no reason given)

edit on 12 11 2016 by SgtHamsandwich because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich
Looking back at a youtube video of a Julian Assange interview on Dutch television program Nieuwsuur, he eludes to Seth Rich being a source, but doesn't confirm it.

The interesting part I notice is at about the 1:02 mark when asked directly if Seth was a source, it appears that Julian shakes his head yes before saying they don't comment on their sources. Look for yourself below:

Am I crazy?

Thanks! I saw it live
However people who are against WikiLeaks still can say Julian Assange cannot be trusted anyway, but I trust Assange and I trust NIEUWSUUR ( the best independent news program I know, how ever is in Dutch most of the time
)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
If the DNC/Podesta/Clinton leaked documents had contained just normal campaign discussions...

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

Am I crazy?

No your not crazy, I saw that non verbal communication to, or we both are crazy

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join