It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing Voter Fraud 2016

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This video is proof of voter fraud. The only reason I post this is because of all the news media saying how can voter fraud be done? Obviously they know how it can be done. Although this is one of several ways it can be achieved. This "loop hole" needs to be covered. I don't know how anyone can ignore the obvious.
edit on 5-12-2016 by standstrongtogether because: no reason

edit on 5-12-2016 by standstrongtogether because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: standstrongtogether

This video is proof of voter fraud. The only reason I post this is because of all the news media saying how can voter fraud be done? Obviously they know how it can be done. Although this is one of several ways it can be achieved. This "loop hole" needs to be covered. I don't know how anyone can ignore the obvious.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thank you. Not sure why it didn't go through. Maybe i'm suppose to only copy the /after? Regardless didn't even know it wasn't valid.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: standstrongtogether

Here's proof of one Trump supporter voting twice and got arrested for it.

Trump supporter charged with voting twice in Iowa

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Can't read it because of my ad-block. I'm glad they caught her though. Anyone committing voter fraud should be punished for it. Why did you point out "Trump supporter" it implicitly shows your biased. AGAIN ANYONE committing voter fraud should be punished. Good they found out this lady did it. But what about the people using the method in the video. Kind of hard to find that out.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

He's just mad Trump won.

Watching now.(thread)
edit on 5-12-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Joey Salads? Really?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I pointed it out because this actually happened unlike Trump/Alex Jones/some Republican tweeter user from the South making false statements about millions of illegal votes with zero evidence to back it up when asked.

The YouTube video in question is from a man who calls himself Joey Salads and has been proven to make things up just so he can get views for his channel which equals $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

He jumped on the Trump train because it's actually a great idea if you want a group of people to believe your BS and spread it all over the internet.
edit on 5-12-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Oh no! I can't refute the message so I will attack the source.

Great strategy for when you have absolutely nothing.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

If the source is dishonest and proven to be so in the past, yeah, question the source or do you believe everything that agrees with your views?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
If you weren't aware of a 2014 study that found up to 2.8 million illegals may have voted in 2008, you were probably watching fake news.

2014 Electoral study on Judicial Watch found up to 2.8 million illegal immigrants may have voted in 2008

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Bam!

That is all I have to say on this matter.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Actually the guy isn't even a Donald Trump fan. Where did you find the proof that he makes stuff up? How can you refute the idea that you can commit voter fraud using this method. Where the F#$# did i say 3 million illegals voted? Huh? Did I say I believe that? No I didn't. Make less assumptions next time, child.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
If you weren't aware of a 2014 study that found up to 2.8 million illegals may have voted in 2008, you were probably watching fake news.

2014 Electoral study on Judicial Watch found up to 2.8 million illegal immigrants may have voted in 2008

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Great I've never seen this before. It's hard to catch these pesky illegals breaking the law with voter fraud because they legit have no ID.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I dunno what his politics are and it doesn't matter because he understands that Trump supporters will eat this up and spread it online. As far as his integrity, google search is hard.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

edit on 731Tuesday000000America/ChicagoDec000000TuesdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Thanks to tons of right-wing bull#, we are now in a post-truth environment.

And you try to bring a right-wing "study" into that environment?

I will never believe ANYTHING from a right-wing source.

NEVER.

Go ahead, tell me the day is long or the sky is blue or something.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

That is because you have been brainwashed by the left wing media. The same media that predicted a Clinton victory in the election. The same media that showed Trump losing by skewed polls. You choose to believe the lies, because you are comforted by them.

The truth is the reality you choose to deny. It is to painful for your little snowflake mind. Just go to your safe place and ignore the truth that you choose not to accept. Tomorrow you will wake up and find that is was all a bad dream. Clinton is now the president and everything will be as it should. (Not)

Reality is reality. Whether you choose to accept it or not.

How many out right lies has the MSM spread? Yet they are considered credible. If you ask me the MSM spreads more fake news than any of the right wing news agencies you are appalled by.

Just for the record I believe that voter fraud happens on a much larger scale than the MSM is willing to admit. I also believe that the lion share of that fraud is in favor of Clinton.

Oh yeah just so you know Trump is President get over it.

Deny Ignorance.

As to your post below: Is that the best you can do?

edit on 6-12-2016 by Diisenchanted because: edit to add

edit on 6-12-2016 by Diisenchanted because: add to topic

edit on 6-12-2016 by Diisenchanted because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

No, it's partly because right-wing armchair theorists are always wrong. One wild goose chase after another. Again and again. Debunked, debunked, debunked.

Trump can't push & shove past the debunkings forever. Sooner or later they will catch up with him.

But hey, it's cool. I get it. And I still love you guys.

edit on 884Tuesday000000America/ChicagoDec000000TuesdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

top topics

join