It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost my control pannel!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I cant access my control pannel and cant access things that i was subscribed too, can anyone tell me how to get to my contorl pannel again?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
You can find it through the
button.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It took me two weeks to figure that out, myself, I though I lost my control pannel too.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
haha yeah, that was a nice awakening when the link dissappeared. although, i just type memcp.php and all is good.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I wish somebody had told me that!!! I don't even remember how I found it anymore, but when I somehow stumbled upon it I bookmarked it or I never would have been able to get into it.

Now when in the heck can I put my avatar back up???
I tried using another place to host it but I couldn't get the URL for the pic to work. I'm not a computer person.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
I wish somebody had told me that!!! I don't even remember how I found it anymore, but when I somehow stumbled upon it I bookmarked it or I never would have been able to get into it.

Now when in the heck can I put my avatar back up???
I tried using another place to host it but I couldn't get the URL for the pic to work. I'm not a computer person.

1 www.imageshack.us...

2 click browse

3 go to were you Avatar is click it (i.e. My Pictures)

4 now it should be on the image shack page

5 click host it (follow instructions)

6 you will see it uploaded and you will see it between two image tages right click, copy

7 click the settings button here on ATS

8 click edit profile

9 past the file you right clicked from image shack into the box called Avatar URL:

10 click the Edit profile button at the bottom

P.S. don't forget to rest your time zone.

I hope this helps you if you press quote above you will see the BB code that placed this picture here below it is hosted at image shack.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Thank you all, why did they change this though, it worked before?

join