It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Reporter Jokes About Trump Dying in Plane Crash Before Broadcast

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Orangeflakes activate

link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Jefferton
And if course, the right has been nothing but respectful towards the current president.

Oh how quickly the hypocrites forget.

My thoughts exactly.

I've seen people call for the murder of not only Clinton but Obummer, too.

Funny how quickly the tables flip. But since it's against the monolithic and ruthless evil libtards - no one cares.

There was a movie made about assassinating Bush and all kinds of memorabilia you could buy in regards to that topic.

link   
Majority of people in America don't like Donald. Including most of the media. Get used to it. If this surprises you, you're going to have a long 4 years.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

The media doesn't like ANY prominent right leaning figure or anyone who opposes their agenda.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
a reply to: underwerks

The media doesn't like ANY prominent right leaning figure or anyone who opposes their agenda.

I'm sure the fact that most of them know Trump personally has nothing to do with it.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

The hits just keep coming! This time a CNN reporter is caught joking about the death of Trump just before they go live. I'd say it was unbelievable, but it's typical at this point. I think we can say CNN is definitely racist against a white president.

Yeah I'm sure these people can be impartial journalists!

So now trump is a pc snowflake?

Jesus man reporters all and always have had opinions.

I bet you defended Trump's hot mike. Correct?

Who gives a crap

Obama was the anti christ for 8 years.

Every problem in the world was his fault.

The media is a joke how much more evidence is needed?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Oh please... Is the right really gonna lower itself to the same outrage culture of the left? Isn't this why half the Trumpers say he got elected - to move past this snowflake bs?

Listen, I'm not for Hilary, and honestly I lean pretty right, but c'mon, this is asinine. You know who makes offensive jokes? You. Me. Everyone. Because being offensive is funny. Hell, I make jokes about Trump, Hilary, Johnson, Stein... Well, not Stein because nobody knows who she is... But you get the point.

So a few people with different opinions had a chuckle off-air. What now? Gallows? Just stop with this. Exactly where is your golden boy of media that has no bias and no sense of humor in public or private life? If that thing exists, kill it because it sure as hell ain't human.

I realize in such a polarized political landscape, this post may not be too popular. So, as a disclaimer, if anything here offended you, please know that I do not in the slightest bit care how you feel. Welcome to planet Earth.
edit on 2-12-2016 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2016 by sine.nomine because: Thanks, Obama. :/

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

The hits just keep coming! This time a CNN reporter is caught joking about the death of Trump just before they go live. I'd say it was unbelievable, but it's typical at this point. I think we can say CNN is definitely racist against a white president.

Yeah I'm sure these people can be impartial journalists!

So now trump is a pc snowflake?

Jesus man reporters all and always have had opinions.

I bet you defended Trump's hot mike. Correct?

Who gives a crap

Obama was the anti christ for 8 years.

Every problem in the world was his fault.

The media is a joke how much more evidence is needed?

When hasn't Trump been a PC snowflake? He's just the other side of the PC coin. Who is it that gets into late night twitter feuds over people not understanding his 3rd grade mannerisms and statements?

If there ever was a king of butt-hurt, Trump is it.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Its straight up mental that you see us as the hypocrites in all this! Remember the Bush years that really started all this extreme partisanship?

No. The Bush years really didn't start this current period of extreme partisanship. Apparently you've just started following US politics in earnest and you missed the entire Obama administration? Don't count on everyone else being ignorant, willfully or otherwise, of the last eight years.

Threats against Trump have been main stream.

That's a threat? If she makes a hand signal the plane landed and if she makes a different hand signal it crashed? That's a threat? Are you effin kidding me? Pathetic.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Is that any different than carrying on an 8 year long conspiracy theory about the President's birth place? I'd say that liberals have a LONG way to go in the "disrespect the President" club before they catch up to the shenanigans the right pulled against Obama.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Majority of people in America don't like Donald. Including most of the media. Get used to it. If this surprises you, you're going to have a long 4 years.

Unless... this happens.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
Oh please... Is the right really gonna lower itself to the same outrage culture of the left? Isn't this why half the Trumpers say he got elected - to move past this snowflake bs?

Listen, I'm not for Hilary, and honestly I lean pretty right, but c'mon, this is asinine. You know who makes offensive jokes? You. Me. Everyone. Because being offensive is funny. Hell, I make jokes about Trump, Hilary, Johnson, Stein... Well, not Stein because nobody knows who she is... But you get the point.

So a few people with different opinions had a chuckle off-air. What now? Gallows? Just stop with this. Exactly where is your golden boy of media that has no bias and no sense of humor in public or private life? If that thing exists, kill it because it sure as hell ain't human.

I realize in such a polarized political landscape, this post may not be too popular. So, as a disclaimer, if anything here offended you, please know that I do not in the slightest bit care how you feel. Welcome to planet Earth.

Doesn't outrage me at all. Just another told you so or confirmation of the bias that most of us know to exists in the media...

I've seen it with my own eyes. I've had social dinners with a few prominent journalists over the years and in every case, they were rabid liberals and definitely were not fond of Bush while in office. That bias absolutely shows up in their work.

link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

He wont and doesnt need to because those remarks by the right have already been discussed on ATS, hence the forum entitled 2016 US Elections.

Do you want to continue living on 2008 or would you care to address the content in the OP and stay on topic... I know, its super difficult!
edit on 4330x6743America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago12 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I saw this earlier.
Seem blown out of proportion to me.

Perhaps a bit, but I think it does show how these people in the media think. You think they were "joking" like that in regards to Obama or Hillary?

If someone did the same thing regarding Obama, the left would have a nuclear meltdown.

You mean like in this video posted earlier in the thread?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Well that is just a lie.

The only people who have been gone after as a result of making threats against Obama, have been people like these folks:

Jerry Blanchard, who named the store in which he intended to purchase a "sniper rifle" for the purpose of killing Obama.

Raymond H. Geisel, who had referred to Obama at a training seminar, using a racial slur, before threatening to assassinate him if he was ever elected, and whose hotel room, upon inspection by authorities was revealed to contain a 9mm handgun, several magazines of ammunition, a kevlar vest and a tactical hatchet/tomahawk.

Tharin Gartrell, Shawn Adolf, and Nathan Johnson were arrested in Denver, where they had come specifically to kill Mr Obama. Their truck was loaded down with weaponry and narcotics when searched.

There are others, but the thing that links all of these people, is that they actually made threats, substantiated by their access to or stated intent to acquire the tools necessary to achieve their aim. They WERE investigated, very thoroughly by the law enforcement community, and rightly so.

No news caster, journalist, or anchorperson has ever been arrested or investigated over a throwaway remark they made about Obama.

link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Jefferton
And if course, the right has been nothing but respectful towards the current president.

Oh how quickly the hypocrites forget.

My thoughts exactly.

I've seen people call for the murder of not only Clinton but Obummer, too.

Funny how quickly the tables flip. But since it's against the monolithic and ruthless evil libtards - no one cares.

There was a movie made about assassinating Bush and all kinds of memorabilia you could buy in regards to that topic.

If you'd bother to research that movie, you'd see that it was made by the British and Bush getting killed was just part of the intro to drive the rest of the plot of it. You should really get your facts straight. Death of a President Even Hillary Clinton spoke out against it, by the way.

Hillary Clinton, then junior United States Senator from New York, told The Journal News of Rockland, Westchester, and Putnam counties at the annual New Castle Community Day in Chappaqua that, "I think it's despicable. I think it's absolutely outrageous. That anyone would even attempt to profit on such a horrible scenario makes me sick."

link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Ok, I'm not arguing that the media isn't biased. I actually said the opposite. But this isn't exactly "their work" is it? It's off-air banter.

We don't need anymore confirmation of a biased media, it objectively exists. To point out this incident as a thread-worthy event is exactly what people are tired of from the far left. Let it die.

It's nothing.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Liberal's have shown how,childish self centered selves like never before,I guess many were in shock,maybe the world sees things different then them

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Its straight up mental that you see us as the hypocrites in all this! Remember the Bush years that really started all this extreme partisanship?

No. The Bush years really didn't start this current period of extreme partisanship. Apparently you've just started following US politics in earnest and you missed the entire Obama administration? Don't count on everyone else being ignorant, willfully or otherwise, of the last eight years.

Threats against Trump have been main stream.

That's a threat? If she makes a hand signal the plane landed and if she makes a different hand signal it crashed? That's a threat? Are you effin kidding me? Pathetic.

Wait. What!?!? Obama was president BEFORE Bush?!?! Mandela effect? I could have SWORN Bush, THEN Obama took the office. Hmm. I didn't even know...

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Seems like the world is divided. These votes that push either view into power are very very slim majorities, or in a republic even slim minorities.
edit on 2-12-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join