It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State Claims Ohio State Attack: Abdul Razak Ali Artan Was a ‘Soldier’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

The Islamic State has claimed responsibility for the Monday car and knife attack on Ohio State University, describing 18-year-old Somali-born terrorist Abdul Razak Ali Artan as one of its “soldiers.”

The Islamic State’s al-Amaq news agency issued a statement making the claim. Vocativ notes that ISIS often makes dubious claims of responsibility for terrorist attacks, but also points out that official Islamic State media released a video encouraging “lone wolf” terror attacks on Saturday, specifically recommending knives instead.

LINK

I don't care where on the political spectrum you fall, I would hope that we can agree that Trump's position concerning ISIS is good for the world. There's no way that the U.S. supporting ISIS won't eventually haunt them.

There could be a day in the future when attacks such as the one described in the story above could become commonplace. It's not hard to imagine when soldiers are willing to give their lives for a cause. One man can cause a great deal of damage if he's willing to die to do it.

If this type of thing does become more common, it could have an excellent side effect. Even staunch liberals may have to admit that it's time to better control immigration.
edit on 29-11-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Best way to stop the islamic immiration is stop funding terrorists in islamic states.

Current mass islamic imigration totally down to western tax payers funding wars in middile east.

Even racists would agree with this.
edit on 29-11-2016 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

The thing that bothers me the most is that this lone wolf terrorist, are brought to our country, paid with tax dollars by our government and then when we become their victims is our fault.

Our own government is inviting terrorism into our country and we are paying for it too.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram
Best wat to stop the islamic immiration is stop funding terrorists in islamic states.

Yeah english isn't my primary language either. You rock on! I think an armed citizen shot this bastard and thats why he was stopped. (cop did it?)

As they say back in the old country, hubba bubba.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

"The ISIS-linked Amaq News Agency".

And the source for this story, Vocativ, is also telling us that ISUS released an "official video":

www.vocativ.com...

Here is a screen shot:

I mean, come on.

Our government scours the globe shutting down sites over copyright claims but the ISUS "terrorist media network" (which looks like it was filmed on a Hollywood set) is allowed to flourish without a problem...

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

There could be a day in the future when attacks such as the one described in the story above could become commonplace. .

How far ( in the future ) will it be , when dog attacks become commonplace ? Could this sort of thing already be happening regularly ? Are they common ?

People will eventually tire of their animals biting back - it has happened before . In extreme cases , a new breed may even be required . I hope it doesn't come to that ...

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
according to local news, yes i live in ohio, this jerk was a Somali refugee brought into the country under Obama. He also had a facebook post made shortly before his attack stating how angry he was. The Campus cop who killed this asshat (with a gun i might add) was out on another call investigating a natural gas leak. Asshat shot and killed. good riddance.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
To be honest, i didnt even pay attantion to it... It just, just another shooting in place sounded like an native americans name.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

the only one with a gun was the cop. the dead criminal pulled the fire alarm to get a crowd of people, then tried to run them over, then got out of his car with a butcher knife and started stabbing people.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: roaland

thanks.. it is wild wild west alright..

I think everyone should carry a gun now. Openly.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Has anyone wondered how an 18 year old is a junior college grad and has a seriously receding hair line? Curious minds what to know!

new topics

top topics

join