It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew Breitbart tweet before death adds fuel to online speculation of D.C. sex-trafficking ring

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Something else that lasts an hour? Lunch. Why couldn't it just be enough pizza for an hour long lunch break?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

Cha ching!!!! Jackpot.

Now to play judge, can this all relate to just prostitutes and not particularly children?
Could pizza just mean a woman?
Not saying I agree with that line of thinking but it's certainly easier to digest being consensual. That's my reason side.
My conspiracy side looks at the miley cyrus's of the world and says yeah, I believe children are given to adults to do as they please.
Then the kids grow up just like her.
Sad state.
This has to be investigated through and through.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Because of the handkerchief and all the other cryptic words used out of any context of English.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Why would the elites go through the trouble of erasing Breitbart and not his "damaging" tweet?

This doesn't wash.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: sooth

because once a tweet like that is out, it's out. there's no taking it back. sure they could probably remove it somehow. but the damage is already done. and deleting it after everyones already seen it will only give it more legitimacy, which they don't want. but, suicide the person making the tweets and worry no more about accusations flying from their mouth to the public.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The video showing that vocalist on stage at comet Pizza, who said "We all have our preferences" and then laughed the sickest kind of laugh I have ever heard. I just wanted to reach out and smash his jawbone into his ears.

Who would have a band at a restaurant with people who say stuff like that? A person who approves of these kinds of people and making it a place where pedophiles and human traffickers congregate. Birds of a feather flock together. They protect each other and enable each other. A safe haven for the sickest element of society. I have no doubt that the Podesta brothers are the two people who kidnapped that little girl in Haiti and hope they get what is coming to them.

There is definitely illegal activity happening within the sphere of influence of that Comet Ping Pong place in DC. I hope Trump will have the full force of a new FBI who actually follows the laws investigate them all and take them down.

With what is happening right now the president himself is protecting these people including Hillary Clinton. So glad she lost it all.
edit on 29-11-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed
Madeline was kidnapped in Portugal. But this new article about the Madeline McCann lookalike kind of makes it look like the medias releasing info to make it look like the case was solved even though it doesn't really talk about the first case other than the lookalike factor. www.thesun.co.uk... To the MSM I say Come on guys; there is a lot of fluoride in the water but you need to try a little harder than spamming these new McCAn cases and lots of pizza article nothing to do with the gate.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

or it might have been a running joke that eating pizza will make you fat...or a joke if you had an intern that only ate pizza at his desk...or pizza is the go-to fuel for working all night....or....

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112
Madeline was kidnapped in Portugal. But this new article about the Madeline McCann lookalike kind of makes it look like the medias releasing info to make it look like the case was solved even though it doesn't really talk about the first case other than the lookalike factor. www.thesun.co.uk... To the MSM I say Come on guys; there is a lot of fluoride in the water but you need to try a little harder than spamming these new McCAn cases and lots of pizza article nothing to do with the gate.

Ahh thanks for the correction. It is somewhat confusing since our MSM hasn't really delivered up anything except their own interests. I was referring to that police suspect sketch drawing that looks exactly like the two Podesta brothers and it leaves very little doubt that it was them who kidnapped a kid that day. especially since the sketch ID's them exactly like they appear together. The odds of there being 2 other people that look like them in that particular country at the time is astronomical.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Yeah I thought that evidence is iffy. But if those sickos were in the country at the time I wouldn't put it past them. And that article from the 22 not about McCann that mentions her makes me think there's something to it. if those sick ****s were in Portugal that day I would not put it past them. Clem Freud (Grandson of the pschoanalyst and known pedophile) did seem to be in contact with them too so it's all pretty freaking crazy. www.rt.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

You could add Michael Hastings to the list also...remember that one?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile
"I've got a question regarding your hypothesis there. What sort of drug only lasts an hour?? "

Amyl nitrate or poppers.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Any word from Julian Assange? I guess he's supposedly going to be interviewed away from the embassy?

I saw wikilinks in a post and it reminded me of that affair.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

Any word from Julian Assange? I guess he's supposedly going to be interviewed away from the embassy?

I saw wikilinks in a post and it reminded me of that affair.

i think assange is most likely dead or detained. i know he gave a telephone interview recently and that was supposed to be our "proof of life" because he mentioned a recent event such as castros death, but that's not a good enough "proof of life"
Voices can be replicated in a myriad of ways, hell you cant even trust skype style video interviews anymore with the recent technology we've seen that lets a third party manipulate an image of someone like their a cgi puppet.

wikileaks never had any typos in the history of their twitter account. that is until right after assange's internet access gets cut off after the podesta release and he's gone. until they realize that somethings gotta be done to quell the massive public requests for "proof of life" because people knew that something was wrong. so we get that phony ass telephone interview where "assange" says hes got a "cold". great way to cover for the voice being off if anyone questions it.

i mean just look at what hillary said. "can't we just drone this guy". they've been wanting to kill him for a while and after the podesta emails, that was the final nail in the coffin. the implications of the podesta emails are way more than i think anyone realizes yet, though pizzagate is a start.
edit on 30-11-2016 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

Figured as much...

I saw some twitter tweets linked over here, one guy(wiki-linker) claimed to have been approached and his life threatened;

Said his connection is not secure, but will unlock the file-key thingymajig anyway because what's going-on is bigger than his own life....

Also- that he had to cross alot of physical distance before he could do it.

I've been waiting to hear that the files are wide open for everyone to see...

<< 1   >>

join