It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Andrew Breitbart tweet before death adds fuel to online speculation of D.C. sex-trafficking ring

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Andrew Breitbart is making news even in death.

Social media speculation of a sex-trafficking ring in the nation’s capital has burned up social media sites for weeks. Complicating matters is Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta’s decision not to comment on anything WikiLeaks-related for months.

Explosive claims by Internet sleuths, which were prompted after reading stolen documents belonging to Mr. Podesta, have been derided as “viciously phony” by Fox News’ Howard Kurtz. A tweet by Mr. Breitbart shortly before his March 1, 2012, death is now being cited by online researchers as proof that they are onto something big.

LINK

This entire situation reminds me of the Hostile films. In those films if anyone turned against the "Elite Hunting" organization, they ended up dead quickly. I believe that aspect of this is real. I think it's clear that you don't turn against whoever is running the Pizzagate operation and live much longer. It looks like that's what happened to Andrew Breitbart.

I have to ask why The Washington Times and The New York Times are covering a conspiracy theory like this. Do they really care about justice all of the sudden? We can't forget that they were trying to get Hillary Clinton elected. I would never believe they cared about justice. What's their real motive?

My theory on the motive behind exposing Pizzagate is that it may be being done to desensitize people and make them subconsciously complicit in what's happening. I have no evidence for that theory; it's just what I'm intuiting.
edit on 29-11-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

The biggest thing I can surmise is.... If Pizzagate is the real deal then you can bet your bippie that the ones in power running things will do everything in their power to dissuade anyone in any way possible from getting to the bottom of the whole sordid tale.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I think there is a civil war going on in the White house,kind of reminds me of when kids parents take off,and come back early,catch kids having a wild party,hope Trump Admin gets the broom out clean up this disgusting bunch,sweep them from the White house to the big house

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Concerning all of the suspicious Pizzagate emails that I've read, in every case that I recall the codewords would work if they were being used for different types of drugs.

Here's a possibility...

If you wanted to discuss illegal drugs out in the open, you could choose codewords that are already being used in a different sense by others. If there was an investigation concerning your codewords, the investigators would be looking for the wrong things. They would investigate your case and find you to be innocent. It's a way to preemptively misdirect anyone who ever investigates you.

I have no evidence that's what happened. However, "get pizza for an hour" makes sense if pizza is code for a certain type of drug. If anyone investigates you in the future, you'll hope they'll be looking for the other meaning of "pizza" because that has nothing to do with what you did. You're found innocent while you were guilty of something completely different.

I'm not saying that's what happened here. I'm just mentioning it as a possibility.
edit on 29-11-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I've got a question regarding your hypothesis there. What sort of drug only lasts an hour??

I'll just say that I wasn't a bad kid, but I knew a lot of people who partied, and I partied alongside them. If you smoke a joint, you're high for more than an hour. Even if you just take a hit off a pipe, it can give you a decent high for quite awhile. Drink some beer?? Even if you're not drunk, the buzz lasts for awhile. L_S_D?? I hope you have a day set aside for it to wear off. Shrooms?? Not as intense, but just as long.

Now I haven't done any other stuff besides those, but I don't know if those only last an hour. You do have a point, though, pizza could be code for anything else. I just don't know of any drugs that only last an hour.
edit on 29-11-2016 by Necrobile because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

I just did a Google search for "get high for an hour." I got about 179,000 results. There are people claiming that they only get high for an hour. You can look into the specific drugs they're talking about.

Another possibility is that "get pizza for an hour" could mean "do a particular drug together socially for an hour." That doesn't mean that the high will last exactly an hour.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Your proposition makes absolutely no sense.

No one says that.

Honestly none of the e-mails make any sense and these people are morons for using code like this in e-mails.
edit on 29-11-2016 by Darkmadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

Your proposition makes absolutely no sense.

No one says that.

Honestly none of the e-mails make any sense and these people are morons for using code like this in e-mails.

It makes as much sense as all of those same things being pedo ring related code-words.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
It makes as much sense as all of those same things being pedo ring related code-words.

Actually, no, the pedo-ring related code-words makes more sense. How?? Look to 4chan for the answer. If you're curious what I mean, go there and post a picture of a cheese pizza, see what happens.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Man this been going on for a long time ...

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
a reply to: 727Sky

Concerning all of the suspicious Pizzagate emails that I've read, in every case that I recall the codewords would work if they were being used for different types of drugs.

Here's a possibility...

If you wanted to discuss illegal drugs out in the open, you could choose codewords that are already being used in a different sense by others. If there was an investigation concerning your codewords, the investigators would be looking for the wrong things. They would investigate your case and find you to be innocent. It's a way to preemptively misdirect anyone who ever investigates you.

I have no evidence that's what happened. However, "get pizza for an hour" makes sense if pizza is code for a certain type of drug. If anyone investigates you in the future, you'll hope they'll be looking for the other meaning of "pizza" because that has nothing to do with what you did. You're found innocent while you were guilty of something completely different.

I'm not saying that's what happened here. I'm just mentioning it as a possibility.

If "Pizza" is code word for a prostitute, it makes perfect sense. When they say "get pizza for an hour" that implies to me that after the hour they take the pizza away. To me this takes drugs and other things out of the question because you ingest drugs so how could you only get them for an hour? Now I understand some drugs have different effects on people and the high could only last an hour for some. But then why specifically use the hour timeline? Why not just say buy a pizza and cure your "Hunger" for 1 to 5 hours. This is why I believe its code for a prostitute. Only prostitutes and massueses charge by the hour.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Yes lets do illegal drugs and use child sex trafficking jargon to hide our tracks.

I think it is exactly what it looks like.

Underage sex for the purpose of control via blackmail.

A time-honored tradition of the Elite.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Don't prostitutes charge by the hour?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

Beat me to it but yes, first thing I thought.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

I keep seeing claims that this is established Jason among pedophiles. I've yet to see any proof banning that claim up though. Do you have proof to support the claim?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
the coded language isn't about drugs. i mean hell, the guy openly posted pictures of alprozolam (generic xanax) and another bottle where the medication name was hidden. xanax itself can be used as a date rape drug. so they obviously don't really care about being open about drug use. but pedophilia is something "worth" coding in different language.

the "pizza" terminology is an obvious established reference. for example look at miley cyrus and her instagram page. or just google "miley cyrus pizza" and look at all the self made insane "pizza" pictures she has. it's all illusion to child sex and its obvious as hell now that the cats out of the bag. not to mention the literally pedophile symbols used in the besta pizza logo, a pizza place across the street and the same triangle within a triangle, which is an established pedophile symbol used by the band the sex stains that has played at Comet. Not to mention, the pedophile subject matter of the art that Alefante has, pictures of his cross dressed, half naked, covered in fake/real blood, who knows. all the comments on the pictures he's made insinuating sex with children, eating children. it just goes on and on and on. anyone who doesn't see the pedophilia angle simply has their heads in the sand.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrobile

I've got a question regarding your hypothesis there. What sort of drug only lasts an hour??

I'll just say that I wasn't a bad kid, but I knew a lot of people who partied, and I partied alongside them. If you smoke a joint, you're high for more than an hour. Even if you just take a hit off a pipe, it can give you a decent high for quite awhile. Drink some beer?? Even if you're not drunk, the buzz lasts for awhile. L_S_D?? I hope you have a day set aside for it to wear off. Shrooms?? Not as intense, but just as long.

Now I haven't done any other stuff besides those, but I don't know if those only last an hour. You do have a point, though, pizza could be code for anything else. I just don't know of any drugs that only last an hour.

Depends on intake...

Quite a few only last an hour and/or are most effective for an hour..

Dilaudid for one.

A lot of the pain medication only really lasts for a couple hours.

Pot lasts longer, but the really fun part is the first hour.

None of the pizza gate pediophile ring really adds up...

Now I'm sure you have a politician here or there that's a child molestor, but enough to make pizza gate real??? Really?

Hillary clinton is really running a pedo ring??!?!

Lmao...

Why would she risk it??

Why wouldn't any uber powerful pervert fly out of country??

Why not just pay for a 17 year old prostitute that looks even younger than she is??

How people have bought into all of these fake sex scandals I will never know...

Actually look into the rape and abuse claims against BOTH Trump and Bill...

They are all garbage...

If some one came to you with the exact same story, with the exact same evidence about one of our spouses. It would be laughable..

Yet people will believe anything that demonizes those they don't like..no matter how blantatly silly....

Now that the GOP holds nearly all the power,
I can't wait to see the flip flop of the conspiracy crowd as they turn on them...

You don't get clicks with stories about nobodies, you get clicks with conspiracies about those in power....

The illuminati type garbage doesn't work when your guy is running things..unless he is a member.

I think that might be the reason for the 2 terms per party cycle we have been in for a century. The conspiracy crowd always flips on the party in power.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

Andrew Breitbart is making news even in death.

Social media speculation of a sex-trafficking ring in the nation’s capital has burned up social media sites for weeks. Complicating matters is Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta’s decision not to comment on anything WikiLeaks-related for months.

Explosive claims by Internet sleuths, which were prompted after reading stolen documents belonging to Mr. Podesta, have been derided as “viciously phony” by Fox News’ Howard Kurtz. A tweet by Mr. Breitbart shortly before his March 1, 2012, death is now being cited by online researchers as proof that they are onto something big.

LINK

This entire situation reminds me of the Hostile films. In those films if anyone turned against the "Elite Hunting" organization, they ended up dead quickly. I believe that aspect of this is real. I think it's clear that you don't turn against whoever is running the Pizzagate operation and live much longer. It looks like that's what happened to Andrew Breitbart.

I have to ask why The Washington Times and The New York Times are covering a conspiracy theory like this. Do they really care about justice all of the sudden? We can't forget that they were trying to get Hillary Clinton elected. I would never believe they cared about justice. What's their real motive?

My theory on the motive behind exposing Pizzagate is that it may be being done to desensitize people and make them subconsciously complicit in what's happening. I have no evidence for that theory; it's just what I'm intuiting.

www.google.com... nt=safari

Here is an actual account from an actual accredited news site where a fake story will get you fired.....

You know the difference between real new sources and fake ones...

Heard of anyone at drudge, brietbart or fox being fired for a fake story??

Me either..

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The peak effects of dilauded may hit within an hour but all opioids, even fast acting ones with a short half life last at least 6-8 hours.

Cocaine would be the best match for a drug that only lasts an hour, but the way to do coc aine is continuous re-dosing.

They're definitely not talking about drugs.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

Salvia. For me salvia lasted exactly 1 hour

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join