It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Filmmaker Outraged 'White' Cop Praised as Hero For Shooting Somali

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Tariq Nasheed, a self described “anti-racism strategist,” alleged that Ohio State University Police Officer Alan Horujko was only being praised because he was white and the suspect, Abdul Razak Ali Artan, was black.

So white officer Alan Horujko who shot and killed the Black Somali stabbing suspect in Ohio is being paraded as a hero,” Nasheed wrote. “Thats interesting.

Filmmaker Outraged 'White' Cop Praised as Hero For Shooting Somali

Saw this on infowars, not that I endorse infowars, but it's where I saw the story.

Link to the Twitter post.

So the Somali student who committed an Islamic State inspired terrorist attack with a machete was gunned down by a police officer, who's job it is to protect and serve. Why wouldn't that officer, or his entire precinct, be hailed as heroes?

Oh I forgot to mention that officer is white.

Surely this filmmaker wasn't implying that the only reason anyone would want to label him a hero is because he is white.

Just to make sure everybody that was listening understood his position, he pointed to a police shooting that occurred last month in Boston as evidence of his white-on-somali hypothesis, claiming that nobody called those officers heroes.

Which would be an interesting point, if only it were true. Below is a screen shot of a response to the filmmakers tweet, it contains evidence from the Boston shooting that contradicts his claims.

This is the filmmakers tweet regarding the Boston incident:

@reneeazee this suspect was killed during a crime spree and no cops were propped up as "heroes" . I wonder why?

And this is a screenshot of the first response his tweet received, it contains evidence to the contrary of the filmmaker's claim:

Some parents of OSU students were quick to criticize the filmmaker for using an IS inspired terrorist attack as an excuse to perpetuate racial divide:

@tariqnasheed As an OSU mom, he is most definitely a hero to me. No matter what color he is. #nothingtodowithracism

Anyone who stops a terrorist from committing more terror is a hero, @tariqnasheed

@tariqnasheed um.... what? Would you rather the suspect still be out there driving car into kids and stabbing them?

@tariqnasheed Funny how you use a color prism to determine who should be a hero.

So how much longer do we have to put up with this crap?

+55 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

So the Somali student who committed an Islamic State inspired terrorist attack with a machete was gunned down by a police officer, who's job it is to protect and serve. Why wouldn't that officer, or his entire precinct, be hailed as heroes?

Because according to the left there is nothing worse than being white.

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

It really just goes to show you where the minds of the Alt-Left voters truly are.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Fshhh, only thing worse than being cis-white is being a Veteran!

*runs/hides*

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

i'm white
rich
elite
scaly
large teeth

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

You're a Northern Pike?

+22 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I don't care if the cop was neon green he is a hero.

The alt-left have completely lost their minds!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

God bless ya

your wit made my day

edit on 28-11-2016 by kibric because: boo

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

No kidding. That filmmaker should be placed on a list and monitored. His tweet wreaks of some kind of Soros collusion. We all know Soros is still trying to subvert our population despite his 'choice' candidate losing the election.

edit on 11/28/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

+30 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Can we please call a spade a spade?

Tariq is the racist here and he is simply projecting his racism onto the anyone who will listen.

Hey Tariq, I hope you're reading this.... F*CK YOU!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
Can we please call a spade a spade?

Tariq is the racist here and he is simply projecting his racism onto the anyone who will listen.

Hey Tariq, I hope you're reading this.... F*CK YOU!

No we can't, because he is/was/will be oppressed.

/s

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
So he said it was "interesting".

And he's not allowed to have that opinion? Who cares what this guy thinks, he's not the leader of the Democratic party or something.

Seriously, this is being just as ridiculous as the oversensitive SJW types.

Anti-PC people being "triggered" ...

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

And he's not allowed to have that opinion? Who cares what this guy thinks, he's not the leader of the Democratic party or something.

Is he allowed to have an opinion?
Yes

Who cares what this guy thinks?
Me

Why?

Because it's this kind of racist, anti-american mentality that breeds and facilitates violent fundamentalists. That's violent fundamentalists from any race, creed, or ideology. It could be white supremacists, black supremacists, radical islamic terror groups, etc.

No... It was the Somali terrorist who was literally triggered. See what I did there?

edit on 11/28/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

And we arent allowed a response to this racist's opinion?

Are you implying we should only respond to the leader of the Democratic party when he/she says something stupid?

Cool buzzwords!!

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Denial of reality is an amazing thing to behold, especially when it's substituted with an alternative that defies lateral thinking and logic.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Denial of reality is an amazing thing to behold, especially when it's substituted with an alternative that defies lateral thinking and logic.

Agreed.

You know, in the first few years after the 9/11 attacks it used to be that if anybody were to make a statement like this publicly (or even privately) they did so at the risk of becoming the target of DHS.

Somehow, somewhere, sometime, making statements like these became publicly acceptable. It sickens me and makes my blood boil. And I'm pretty easy going.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Ermaghad!

That's pretty much how I imagine the response to this. It's amazing how alt-right people will become upset, doing exactly what they criticize others of doing.

And to make it even more unbelievable and ironic, they never admit or own up to it. Instead they continue to dismiss, distort, distract, and dismay -- propaganda tools they've been taught to imitate through their alternative media outlets.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

It's amazing how alt-right people will become upset, doing exactly what they criticize others of doing

Evidence, please?

And to make it even more unbelievable and ironic, they never admit or own up to it. Instead they continue to dismiss, distort, distract, and dismay -- propaganda tools they've been taught to imitate through their alternative media outlets.

You mean like exactly how you are dismissing, distorting, & distracting everyone in this thread from talking about the real issue?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: six67seven

Ermaghad!

That's pretty much how I imagine the response to this. It's amazing how alt-right people will become upset, doing exactly what they criticize others of doing.

Well, answer his question.

Pot meet kettle...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

That Is Crazy!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join