It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Call for Peace. The New Way Movement.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   

even if that means the deaths of innocent women and children.

Call me liberal, but the condoning of the murder of innocent women and children seems a little sick to me

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
LET ME JUMP IN HERE...
the sentiment of the original statement is a good one... I wish that the peoples of the islamic countries and the peoples of the "rest of the world" could sit and talk...
but the terrorists would just kidnap the talkers and then cut their heads off. since they are not muslim or since they were consorting with non muslims... if you notice i mentioned above that the "rest of the world" is not muslim... and muslims think it should be.
All devout muslims believe that the whole of the world will eventually be muslim...
as for me, i hope the whole world NEVER becomes all one religion...
I enjoy our diversity and cherish its gifts... I also enjoy discussing religion with open minded people of different faiths...

I have several muslim friends who are very nice to me on the surface... but the minute i bring up religion... then they become very defensive

they talk of allah as if there was never any other religion that has existed longer and been followed by more believers...
I feel that much of the problem is the same that would be true if christianity was the leading doctrine in the arab world... that ignorant mullahs tell the interpretation as they would have it fit the situation, to uneducated people who many times, can't even read the book themselves......

same can be done with christianity... it would be just as dark, if it had such dark leaders...
the koran (sic) is as good a book (the same in some parts) as the bible, it is just twisted by weak people into bad things... like so many christian sects have done...

[edit on 26-1-2005 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Souljah what one sided point were you trying to make with those pictures. I can find dozens of pictures of Israelis killed by palestinians so what.

one sided?
do you mean "one sided" in the way,
that one side has tanks and soldiers,
and the other side, children throwing stones?

it has been like this for fifty years.
a long time to "reclaim" a certain territory,
which is by the way,
HOME for some people...

again, people dont seem to understand,
what it means to
"live under enemy occupation" for 50 years.
in "ghettos", surrounded by barbwire,
concrete walls and tanks.

i dont see palestinian people building walls!

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   
some1 here said the administration does not negotiate with the terrorists.
guess what? they do.
example : pakis (bunch of terrorists)

1) iran for nuclear scientist deal with pakistan, isnt that negotiation?
2) support for F-16s, isnt that negotiation

do they need F-16s for dealing with taliban? hell no

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrRobertCamp
Israel is just trying to recalim its "land" from the "Palestinians" who robbed it from them. Israel will and should use any "force" necessary to take that "land" back from the arabs even if that means the deaths of innocent women and children.

oh, now i get it!
you are also one of "the doctors", right?
i guess you and are good friends with doctor H, we all like very much here!

you want to look at that sentance again?
who has robbed who here?
who has invaded palestina and "reclaimed" it, with the u.n. resolution?
who uses FORCE every day to build more concrete walls and homes for jewish population?
who has the strongest army in the middle east?
who has attacked and occupied egypt, syria, lebanon?
who usese apache gunship helicopters to destroy "targets" in the middle of crowded streets?
who uses tanks against children?

stones versus bullets?
yeah, lets use "every force necessary to take the land back from the arabs, even if it meens to kill their women and children".

no comment on that sentace dear mister doctor.

Palestinian mother crying over the body of her baby girl. Gharam Menaa 18 months old baby was "gased" to death. The Israeli army was enforcing a curfew in the city of Hebron using concentrated tear gas. The highly toxic tear gas resulted in death of Gharam, hospitals officials said.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 04:26 AM
link   

i hope the whole world NEVER becomes all one religion...
I enjoy our diversity and cherish its gifts... I also enjoy discussing religion with open minded people of different faiths...

I agree, one of the things that makes us human is our individuality, whether it be our choice of religion, political alignment or even difference of opinion. The downside is that wherever there is differing religion or political beliefs there will be wars stemming from these things. For example, on this forum it's getting to the point where it's not even worth psoting for fear of being shot down by the liberals/republicans, believers/non believers, Titor hoaxers/Titor believers, 911 inside job/911 terrirists, Pentagon plane/Pentagon missile.

The whole world is up in arms with their next-door neigbour and it is too late to turn it around. I'd say "why can't we all just get along" but I feel someone would feel the need to stick a label on me.

Wishful thinking aside, everybody will always disagree with somebody but not everybody will respect the person who they disagree with. This I feel, is where most are going wrong.

Peace,

Tandino

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Plus the only reason they helped in the Revolution is because they hated the British.

Ok then, the only reason you helped the French was after you were attacked. Whereas the rest of your allies fought from the get-go. Thoughts?

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Originally posted by DrRobertCamp
Israel is just trying to recalim its "land" from the "Palestinians" who robbed it from them. Israel will and should use any "force" necessary to take that "land" back from the arabs even if that means the deaths of innocent women and children.

oh, now i get it!
you are also one of "the doctors", right?
i guess you and are good friends with doctor H, we all like very much here!

you want to look at that sentance again?
who has robbed who here?
who has invaded palestina and "reclaimed" it, with the u.n. resolution?
who uses FORCE every day to build more concrete walls and homes for jewish population?
who has the strongest army in the middle east?
who has attacked and occupied egypt, syria, lebanon?
who usese apache gunship helicopters to destroy "targets" in the middle of crowded streets?
who uses tanks against children?

stones versus bullets?
yeah, lets use "every force necessary to take the land back from the arabs, even if it meens to kill their women and children".

no comment on that sentace dear mister doctor.

Palestinian mother crying over the body of her baby girl. Gharam Menaa 18 months old baby was "gased" to death. The Israeli army was enforcing a curfew in the city of Hebron using concentrated tear gas. The highly toxic tear gas resulted in death of Gharam, hospitals officials said.

>who has robbed who here?

Arabs did conquered the Jewish lands in the 7th century. Now Jewish has resored their state that lasted for thousands of years. Arabs are still an occupants of the Jewish lands. While they have 99% of terrritories of the Middle East they all urge to conquer this small piece of land.

>who uses FORCE every day to build more concrete walls and homes for jewish population?

It is build on the Jewish lands. There are no Arabs lands on the territory of the former Israel.

>who has the strongest army in the middle east?

Without that strongest armie the Arabs called now Palestines would slotter each one in the Israel. That is while Arabs are walking freely in the Jewish cities.

>who has attacked and occupied egypt, syria, lebanon?

Arabs where about to attack, so they where attacked. No Historical Arabs lands were concured from them. The lands returned later to the Egypt are in fact the place where the Israel starts and continues from there to the Hollan heights and further.

As for today, there are no Egypt, Syria, Lebanon. There are no Egyptians, Syrian, Lebanonians, there are Arabs. They speack similar languages, they have similar culture. None in the population of these countries looks like those nations did. Arabs came and outnumbered. I'd like to see the Europe in 200 years. No better revenge for your perceptions can be done. You don't judge to be true, you judge to be confident with themselves.

>who usese apache gunship helicopters to destroy "targets" in the middle of crowded streets?

Do you oppose it? But those crowds go out to celibrate each time after each terror act. The terrorists live freely among them, they hide them, they support what they do. And by the way, no Arab wants peace, they will not tell this to the cameras, but they want all the lands of Israel to themselves. In the Israel, everyone who is still in his mind, knows it.

>who uses tanks against children?

In the very end, it is caused by the terrorists that are hiding among children and it is done by the parents who encouridge their children to go to make the scenes instead of going there by themselves. Nobody wished to kill the very small children too, blame their parents who created the situation when the use of force was required.

Indians are the native population of the America. What about their rights? While your soldiers has moved 1000s of miles to arrive into Irak to torture in prisons people they never saw before, what the hell are those claims to the Israel? Do you have spare more peaceful soldiers? Your nation that was build on the henoside of 20.000.000 Indians has a write to come up with its opinions? No.

And the last final thing. What would you do, shall Indians cut the hairs of the victims of their terror? How many of them would left after one terror act? And this is while it is them who are the native nation of America.

Europe shall be quite too. All the lands of the current states where conquered in wars. Today, the Basque and Irish are still aren't free. Why the United Europe doesn't fight for their freedom? They are good at giving lands of somebody else to somebody else like they did it in Kosovo. And both with this, mere justice is not for all? Are there those who can conquer the lands of somebody else and get away with it? There are, in the Europe. And the Erope will be the judge in a war against people that conduct terror acts to keep what they did conquer?

[edit on 9-2-2005 by Colonel Bill]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join