It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Call for Peace. The New Way Movement.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
You all know where the terror organizations get their money, simple people donate them. Now you come with claims to the Iran. You have supported Israel on its long way to the peace, you have taught the Israel to respect the values of the civilized world, to talk with the terrorists. You have a hope for a peace too, you can stop the terror, you can talk. Talk with the Iran, talk with Usama Ben Laden, talk with the simple people, discover the reasons of the terrorists' popularity, find compromises. Be civilized, all can be solved on the way of the compromises.

You can live in fear, you can be on a way to a peace. Some of you may become pieces along the road, just continue, after their claims are fulfilled, all will be fine.

If you don't believe that it is possible, what can you claim from the Israel? Arabs did conquer the lands of Israel, Jewish has conquered them back. Now Arabs conduct the terror acts. You force the Israel to talk with the terrorists and with the mass that supports the terror as a way to get what they want.

[edit on 26-1-2005 by Colonel Bill]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This administration does not "negotiate" with "terrorists". So you'll have to wait for the next 4 years to pass before there is any possibility of talks with "terrorists".

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
A very nice concept that I doubt can be applied. Mankind seems past talking and some people just cannot be talked to. Radical islamics are not interested in any discussions with so called "gentiles" and will not be at peace until they are in control. Bin Laden does not deserve talk for what he did, he deserves death, plain and simple. Hopefully, he as already found death. Sorry to be negative as your thoughts are truly nice and would be great if possible but I don't see it happening.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Oh Boy, I can't wait to see DrHoracids response to this one!
Personally I think the concept is a good one, get them all together and talk nice-nice, then nuke 'em.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Peace is for the weak and the Europeans.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Good idea, talking is the best way to start makeing peace.

Originally posted by DrRobertCamp

Hope this is meant in sarcasm unless you want to be on the front lines in iraq....

[edit on 26-1-2005 by devilwasp]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Except for the French - They just surrender.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by superdude

Last time i checked the french helped you make your country....
Oh BTW us europeans did help you in iraq and on many occasions been to war....

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Originally posted by superdude

Perhaps so but we helped them keep their country paying back their aide in the revolution ten times with the lives of US troops.

Plus the only reason they helped in the Revolution is because they hated the British.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Perhaps so but we helped them keep their country paying back their aide in the revolution ten times with the lives of US troops.
[/QUOTE]
Yes but it wasnt just you now was it....

Plus the only reason they helped in the Revolution is because they hated the British.

Yeah, that may be so but the fact is they helped.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Oh here we go again. The French were battling their enemy more so than helping America. No doubt that they did fight though - I see cheese wrappers on the ground when they excavate old battle grounds.

Oh BTW us europeans did help you in iraq and on many occasions been to war....

Yep that's true - The Europeans are a good ally, that goes both ways too.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
With a stupid one-line response going unchecked a few posts ago, this topic devolves into crap. Here's some more, or maybe not.

Colonel Bill, when you talk about "talk" you are likely implying honest open productive dialogue. But the Bush administration-led government has recently confirmed another liar of the worst order to the "talk" role of Secretary Of State.

Nowhere in your topic have you implied that talking with "terrorists" is a good thing, except in the case of the pin-up boy Osama bin Laden. But Bush would not even know how to make an appointement with him, supposedly, even though the Bush criminal family is very closely tied to the bin Ladens. Dubya has stopped caring much where OBL is. He has said so himself. OBL is "hiding", that's why the US doesn't have him. How determined is that!

While the American populace puts up with the open mendacity and criminality of this administration, there is no hope of getting a trusted individual to the "talking" table.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Terrorists want you terrified or dead to make their point.

The only way you can talk with terrorists is to try and appease them.

History has shown over and over again what appeasement brings.

The only "peace" you'll get that way is the peace of being dead.

[edit on 1/26/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   

i just hope this was a joke,
but then again, judging by the avatar "flag",
you are representing,
i imagine this is how every israeli feels:
peace is for the weak!

Peace is not the absence of war; it is a virtue; a state of mind; a disposition for benevolence; confidence; and justice
--Spinoza

peace?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

i just hope this was a joke,
but then again, judging by the avatar "flag",
you are representing,

"DrRobertCamp" uses an ID well known in business circles for non-political things, and finds it easy to change dogs for flags and Tehran for Jerusalem. I expect that the only thing he represents is the society of trolls.

[edit on 26-1-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Israel is just trying to recalim its "land" from the "Palestinians" who robbed it from them. Israel will and should use any "force" necessary to take that "land" back from the arabs even if that means the deaths of innocent women and children.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Souljah what one sided point were you trying to make with those pictures. I can find dozens of pictures of Israelis killed by palestinians so what.

This Israeli 16 year old teenager was on the bus and got shot by the Palestinian terrorist

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I'll I have to say is that you are a very sick person Dr.RobertCamp

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Jeez people, can't have peace, freedom, democracy and equality breaking out all over. Big corporations and especially the military-industrial complex, which Bush and his Pa are heavily involved in, would go to the wall.
A pair of Nikes would cost $300 a pair as there'd be no exploitation of the poor making them in low paid third world factories.
Who'd park the expensive cars, mow the lawns, collect the trash at the expensive country clubs?

Of course, democracy from the barrel of a gun and the installation of approved regimes friendly to the big boys is another matter entirely. The military industrial complex gets to keep making the expensive killing machines to keep the new brand of opponents ("terrorists") at bay and the sweatshops keep running.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sp23
I'll I have to say is that you are a very sick person Dr.RobertCamp

Why am I sick?
Because I speak my mind and I speak my beliefs regardless of what others on this site think. So far I am currently dealing with so called "moderators" warning me to "bequiet" when I haven't broken any of the rules. I expected this however and will continue to fight for truth and to deny ignorance.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join