It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Joining Recount Gets Sore Loser Jibe From Team Trump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
There was a lot of foreign interference with the election is a reason given to spur a recount.

HRC joins the crowd wanting a recount, as expected Trump's team calls her a sore loser.

Hillary Clinton’s campaign lawyer announced plans to participate in vote recounts of Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan if they take place, drawing a sharp response from Donald Trump’s team that the Democrat is being a “sore loser.”

Hillary said she would be willing to except the election results, Trump said he would see. Just another zinger from Clinton.

What a pack of sore losers,” Conway said in a statement to Bloomberg. “After asking Mr. Trump and his team a million times on the trail, ‘Will HE accept the election results?’ it turns out Team Hillary and their new BFF Jill Stein can’t accept reality.”

“Rather than adhere to the tradition of graciously conceding and wishing the winner well, they’ve opted to waste millions of dollars and dismiss the democratic process. The people have spoken. Time to listen up. #YesYourPresident,” Conway said.
www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal
Here is another zinger, they may find there was a problem with the Vote Count and it was wrong. Zing. I mean tRump said repeatedly that Voting was rigged, why doesn't he support the re-count?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Not accepting the results of our election is a threat to our democracy ...... according to Hillary..... before she lost that is.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

He never said he would accept the election results graciously, HRC did.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
She better look out. If they start digging into these election results they might find a crap ton of illegal votes....

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Ha, imagine California turning red.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Here is another zinger, they may find there was a problem with the Vote Count and it was wrong. Zing. I mean tRump said repeatedly that Voting was rigged, why doesn't he support the re-count?

Source ? Put up or shut up time

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
We all knew Jill Stein was shilling for the Dems the moment she raised almost double the money for a recount in two days than she did for her entire election campaign!

All season long she managed $3.2 MILLION DOLLARS. But she calls for a recount, and in two days from announcing raising money for a recount she nearly doubles her entire campaign budget.

It really is irrelevant to me, they can recount those states if they want, Stein will still be far behind everyone, and Hillary will still be a loser. I think it is important that the GOP send their own observers as well though, just in case a truck full of ballots found in a warehouse magically shows up.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: ugmold

He never said he would accept the election results graciously, HRC did.

Jill Stein is doing the re-count, not Hillary. Look at all those un-educated stars you got for that one. Partisans working hard together.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

wait..did this not happen??

I thought that happened.. ( I especially like the part at 9:00 mark - 9:30 mark)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: blend57

RIght? In a game of chess, if you concede, that's it. Game over. You lose.

Apparently HRC thinks she can go back 10 moves and turn the tide of the match. This is why I don't vote. This is why I don't do any politicin'.

No one plays by the rules, and we ALL lose.

edit on 26-11-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join