It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God/Timing/Ancient Alignments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Ok, this is a thought that came to me probably just because of my experiences you can read them on my past posts, some times i rant sometimes im cool sometimes i dont care, but today i just felt like i had to write this down. This is just a what if scenerio. I think It could be a possibility.

So here we go....

To me the proof of God is not in words, pictures, materialism, suffering, triumphs, but rather in the timing of events in a persons life. So if God uses time as a tool to guide us with natural and scientific logical means that all say it was a merely a coincidence. because the only factor out of those that doesn't make sense is THE TIMING.

So looking back at all the ancient civilizations and their alignments. We are stuck scratching our heads about why they would put so many precious resources and time just to track the sky? Tracking the Sun, the Moon, Planets, Stars, and the rest of the cosmos. They were tracking time, and what if just what if when we are in alignment or in sync with THE TIMING of certain celestial objects and at that very moment we could connect to GOD. The all knowing. Knowledge. or sh*t maybe even open something up!

what if the roswell rock and crop circle is a simple calendar to connect.

Look im not a scientist, im not a ... anybody really.... but i have died, did not see the light, but did leave my body, i've been trying to regain that experience with out the dieing part of course, so i am always looking for a way to connect again. This could be dumb, but it gives me hope that there is a lost form of technology that was as simple as getting in sync with the timing of the cosmos.

and in the words of hustle and flow..... im right because i am right, but if I am wrong, then I am still right. Because I could have been right. ----- and that to me just means u never stop questioning no matter what

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 11azerus11
Have you tried meditation ?
I experienced an astral projection while meditating.
And that open your eyes - when it happens...Good luck.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

You might want to check out astrology... perhaps esoteric astrology or karmic astrology. Astrology is all about timing in accordance with celestial events and its influence on our lives.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

I have a hard time clearing my head and can't seem to get deep into it. I ve bought books and stuff on projection, maybe I need to try it on vacation haha

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

You might want to check out astrology... perhaps esoteric astrology or karmic astrology. Astrology is all about timing in accordance with celestial events and its influence on our lives.

I will check it out! Thanks for the feed back guys it was just a fleeting thought that I did not want to lose

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

You're welcome! Good luck and brightest blessings on your journey -- How exciting!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I'm sorry to hear you can't get deep into the meditation.

If you have the opportunity, meditate while focusing on the hair within your nose, just the feeling of the movement of the hair as your breath travels over them.
Then, if need or desire be, imagine that you are very small, sitting just inside your nostril. Feel the (now) wind, washing back and forth over you as you sit there....

Pay no attention to thoughts that may arise, no big deal. Acknowledge that the thoughts are there and then let them float away.

It may work. Good luck, friend.

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I've never fully had the time to meditate deeply, however when I did initial meditation, I found that focusing on the inner works of my body was a good approach.

I've managed to get into a zone where one can feel the various waves and feelins throughout my body, feeling the pulsing of blood through my viens at specific points, the tingling sensation that reverberates throughout.

Kind of hard to explain, but In the best of conditions, while focusing on my heartbeat, I got to a point where it seemed every beat in my heart would be like an earthquake, like suddenly all that I was focused in was the rythm of my heart beat and as it took off, took my body with it, every beat was like a convulsion. It might have been that I was soooo relaxed that every heartbeat was loud and seemed to cause my body to sway, like if I focused enough, the beat would eventually carry on to the ground I would be sitting on and shake the foundations with every beat.

Good times, this thread is making me really want to try again, Astral Projection is something I would really like to do.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Please get back to it.

Astral Projection is something I would really like to do.

Just words of caution - be prepared for a whole NEW world - once you do accomplish AT. Everything will change, for the good.

I plan to remind my CREATOR that you are interested in this. Good Luck.

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Thank you. As a Native American, my mom has always told me that we sensitive to things such as this. I have noticed that I am more attuned to Nature, giving praise to the various elements. My personal little thing to do.

Who else would notice a pebble amongst boulders, cities and society? I saw it and acknowledge it.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123
Bro, you are already on your way. It's just a matter of time.

new topics

top topics

join