It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Consciousness Project (GCP) predicts near future events..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
So the News coming from the alternative media is that the GCP has been showing spikes in their data readings before major events that impact a mass of people, this project has 15 years of random data picked up from 70 host countries over the world with "200-bit trials generated every second."
Apparently there have been data spikes before things like the death of Princess Di, 9/11 etc, and they say that the chance of these being coincidental as a trillion to one.
I like to preach about the nocebo effect in a lot of my posts, and this to me is the most important information that we as humans need to try and understand, cause i believe that everything relates to the collective unconscious and i believe that the knowledge of it and its workings has been known and used by people in power for centuries at least.
www.psychologytoday.com...
Things like the Swastika (to be good) is seen as a sign of evil (why?..is it deliberate), but our unconscious has known it through time as meaning quite simply "to be good"
The nocebo effect has now scientific data supporting its theory that if you think negatively, negative things happen, and this is increased the more you believe. Things like Christ/Allah/God consciousness can be invoked to rid people of demons or illnesses. Tom Delonge has hinted that his information relates to consciousness as does Vallee and a host of Scientists.
I feel like books like "the secret" become so popular not because the info is being disclosed softly/softly to us, but because we are seeking truth as a collective and now it is starting to snowball into what could become a consciousness shifting reveal. Although i have this uneasy feeling that things may get worse before they get better.......... but then again maybe i shouldn't even think like that.
www.disclose.tv...
noosphere.princeton.edu...

edit on 25-11-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

I find this fascinating and along the lines of what I've been feeling/ thinking.

Do you know much about the GCP? How accurate are these findings?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: zardust

it is ran by Princeton, so i imagine there are some smart folks involved, here's a snippet from the website in the link above..

"To help with an understanding of the Global Consciousness project or GCP, several unfamiliar concepts need to be defined and explained. This is a scientific exploration with no precedent because the technology and methods are new. On the other hand, the instrumentation and analyses in the project are direct extensions of laboratory procedures which have been in use for decades. In the laboratory and in recently developed field applications, striking effects have been found indicating that human consciousness interacts at some level with the physical world — that what we feel and think has a small but detectable effect. Here we describe the technology in very basic terms, acknowledging those aspects which are not presently understood. The question is, how do the actual instruments work? There are really two aspects to the issue. One refers to the technical functioning, and the other asks what we can understand when we read the data? How the instrument works physically is straightforward; how the connection with consciousness occurs is not."
edit on 25-11-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I've been immersed in Simulation Theory and this vid in particular links conscious thought (aka The Secret) to the Simulation and that we can possibly influence the world around us through thought. It is physics heavy and goes into explaining the double-slit experiment and well worth a view.

The Simulation Hypothesis - YouTube

I know for my life I've asked the Universe for things and then years later they find a way into my life so I'm open minded on the subject.

Is there currently a spike?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

could you inform me/us if this GCP had Its start in the hoopla of the 2012 frenzy

I seem to recall that web bots, clif High, half-past human were all products of...
or similar invention of that popular meme that was post Y2K & pre 2012 mind stuff...
and of a different mindscape than say, Scientology or even Merlin

edit on th30148007765825402016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th30148007800525462016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

If memory serves me correct there was a study done a few years ago that monitored Google trends in the lead up to global events and they found a correlation..? Hmmm I'll have to find it

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

the heading for the article in the disclose.tv (dubious) website says hours before an event, but i haven't searched the GCP site thoroughly for the exact ins and outs of it.
i feel i may be a bit subjective on this subject as i have read Jung's work on the collective unconscious and synchronicity and i believe in this theory.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

The project does not make predictions, it seeks out random correlations after the fact.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Human conscience seems to effect the randomness of data after major events.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

There is a meaning to it all, the spikes of the random data "eggs" around the world, the power of symbols and the comradery, and togetherness that everybody can sense at times such as when a small group is singing familiar tunes around a piano.

Love and hate can be provoked with simple stimuli. The problem is that hate is the more powerful of the two because it usually comes with, and is frequently sustained with physical activity where love need not be anything more than a state of mind.

As it stands now in human development, the person with the bigger club wins. Where humanity must go is into a collective state of consciousness, an existence in a true "at One" enlightenment, that supplants--not overpowers--the power the hate. Unfortunately, the unfulfilled desire of most of humanity for material satisfaction is a breeding ground for hate.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Yes to this.

Love one another

top topics

join