It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greens & Greys IQ = ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Serious question. Where can I take a real IQ test online? One with accurate results?

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia
Serious question. Where can I take a real IQ test online? One with accurate results?

Are you new to the internet and have not heard of google, and don't understand how it works?

If this is the case, www.iqtest.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yazman
"IQ" is not an accurate measure of intelligence.

You're so right. I'm 147 and I'm unemployed, single, bored, and sat in my boxers eating a bowl of frosties.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I have never performed an IQ test on one of the so called "Greys" but I may assure you that they are really intelligent with several advanced brain functions that the average human being lacks. They don't possess any supernatural powers, though. They do not use telepathy to communicate and their higher intelligence is not in all cases of any use for them to escape traps and/or ambushes.
They have feelings and they are not zombies or emotionless robots. In most cases "Grays" are extremely hostile towards humans. In general their behaviour is defined as "aggressive".
They do not stand too high above humans on the IQ scale.

[edit on 23-11-2005 by The_Guy]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
If an alien is in contact with humans, he must degrade his IQ level to the same level as ours. Therefore, we cannot estimate their IQ by any contact. Probably in their own community their IQ could be really high. But if an alien just bumped into the ATS forum, and started posting comments, you'd see that you are dealing with a person with high IQ... but you would hardly recognize that he is an alien. Simply because he would degrade his way of thinking to our primitive level.

What a true comment..I was wowed by your wisdom, in fact, they may even have troubles doing the minutest things on ATS..But if given a little time, they may be our truth-tellers we cannot comprehend..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join