It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground Hospital Clone Labs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

I notice a lot of evidence being demanded. The mentality being SHOW ME EVIDENCE NOW. Dunno why but such people always strike me a people without much experience with life or they sound like people whose job it is to discredit claims, all sorts of claims on this site.

If they were people with life experience they would realise that sometime concrete evidence is not always possible and I also notice about such people that when it is its dismissed as fake.

A person with a bit of life experience would likely think, 'well this interesting, I'll keep an open mind and see what, if anything comes along in the future to support this, which is what has occurred in the form of links to other sites containing material to review and consider.

Unfortunately those who SHOW ME EVIDENCE NOW are also likely, when shown anything cry "fake fake.' Do they regard what their parents, their drinking mate at the pub, or the media tell or show them as FAKE, FAKE.

Dont know why but this comes to mind. - The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence Charles Bukowski

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
This is the type of thing we have wonder..
... Why isn't this happening?
a reply to: MuonToGluon

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

If one were to Theorize that the Exsistence of a " Soul " was in Fact a Certainty from a Natural Birth , would a Clone then of oneself also Inherit the Soul of it's Parent Body , or would the Clone be Nothing more than a Souless Empty Biological Shell Devoid of Any Consciousness ?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
That's funny, just moments ago I presented the same basic Inquiry on another thread.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
That's funny, just moments ago I presented the same basic Inquiry on another thread.

I saw that . So what do you Think ? I Think a Clone would be Nothing More than a Lump of Flesh Useful for Only it's Parts .

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

originally posted by: Crunky

originally posted by: 191stMIDET

originally posted by: Crunky
I wasn't allowed a phone in the Hospital I was a patient.

Ah, so it was a psychiatric hospital.

It was a Hospital.

What was the name of the hospital and where is it?

It's in Manhattan under Chelsea Clinton's apartment. A Hillary clone was quickly manufactured there on 9.11.2016. It looked far better than the woman it was designed to emulate. That gave it away.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I saw that . So what do you Think ? I Think a Clone would be Nothing More than a Lump of Flesh Useful for Only it's Parts .

I agree, I imagine them being completely devoid of the emotions that define us. Kind of like robots. They would probably be perfect sponges for absorbing the constant flow of propaganda and subliminal programming being broadcast through our TVs and devices.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

The Transfer of a Distinct Consciousness from one Body to Another borders on the Realm of Science Fiction , does it Not ? Or do you think the Technology to Accomplish that Really Exists today ? I would Hazard to Guess the Clones Brain would have Nothing but a Biological Function to keep it alive for an Undetermined Time .
edit on 2-12-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

just to point out - there is also the issue of age .

its all wel and good having the ability to make clones

but how do you get them to adult hood [ without an 18 year wait ] ?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I don't think the technology to transfer consciousness exists yet, maybe it does for some far off advanced civilization though.

I once saw a show about these billionaires who are genuinely dedicating time and money to finding out how to upload their consciousness to a computer and live forever.

The way they describe it, it sounds like the idea is totally feasible. They certainly believe it is possible. I think once we figure that out the next step would be to upload that consciousness into any body as long as it is equipped with the hardware to receive the conscious energy.

I Think it is a terrible idea. I think these rich people trying to gain immortality will actually be trapping their soul In some sort of cyber hell, instead of allowing the soul to recycle back into the universe, or whatever it does when the body dies.

edit on 2-12-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Consciousness can be Measured by Medical Science . The Concept of a Soul cannot be Determined by Science Yet .

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

just to point out - there is also the issue of age .

its all wel and good having the ability to make clones

but how do you get them to adult hood [ without an 18 year wait ] ?

An Interesting Question . If a 30 Year Old Man was Cloned in a Lab , How Long would it take for his Clone to Mature to that Age ? Maybe with a little Help from " Miracle Grow " ? Works wonders on Tomato's .......LOL

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Consciousness can be Measured by Medical Science . The Concept of a Soul cannot be Determined by Science Yet .

Ahh true, I guess I just assume they are one in the same. Or at least directly connected.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Ahh true, I guess I just assume they are one in the same. Or at least directly connected.

No they are Not , they are Distinct , at Least that is the Theory . NDE's Claim the " Soul " is Real and Eternal but can Offer no Physical Proof of that Claim .

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

the reason i asked is because " dolly the sheep " took exactly the same legth of time to reach all maturity // growth checks as a none clone sheep does

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

So Dollie the Sheep Aged at the Same Rate as it's Parent Donor ? Hmm...

So a 30 Year Old Man who has himself Cloned ( If Possible with Humans ) , would need to wait until he was 60 Years Old before he could somehow Inhabit his 30 Year Old Clones Body ? Dosen't seem Practicle to me . Suppose he Dies before then ?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I understand that but what is consciousness without a soul? On one level we have our self awareness, our ability to interact with the world around us and react to the things happening around us. This basic level of living as a human that all people do the same. This I would call consciousness.

Then there is another level. The person in our head talking, the one who wonders and contemplates existence, our character. This I would call the soul.

Two separate things but kind of hard to distinguish where one ends and the other begins.
I always thought our soul must be the energy that we were before being born, and that energy is what animates our bodies beyond the basic automatic functions.

edit on 2-12-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

that is my issue with people who make " clones " allegations - they ignore the fact that they have missed out 2 amazing leaps of technology :

1 - growth to maturity

2 - memories // training // education

i believe that human cloning is utterly feasible - and dismiss all arguments of " soul // conciousness "

but all you would get - is a embryo - that could be transplanted into a surrogates womb [ just like certain modern IVF frocedures ] - to produced a clone - that will develope like any other pregnancy // baby

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

I understand that but what is consciousness without a soul? On one level we have our self awareness, our ability to interact with the world around us and react to the things happening around us. This basic level of living as a human that all people do the same. This I would call consciousness.

Then there is another level. The person in our head talking, the one who wonders and contemplates existence, our character. This I would call the soul.

Two separate things but kind of hard to distinguish where one ends and the other begins.
I always thought our soul must be the energy that we were before being born, and that energy is what animates our bodies beyond the basic automatic functions.

That was Deep Man . It is Hard to put a Concept like that in Words , but Yes , the Eternal Soul Could reside in our Unconscious Minds . Maybe when We Die , it just goes Somewhere else or Reincarnates . For a Clone of us though , would there be Two Distinct Unconscious Mind Souls Transferred from one to the Other ? I Don't know that for Sure.....

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join