It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl becomes possessed by a demon while making a video message for her friend

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: eisegesis

Seizure or fake. I see her bending the upper joints of her fingers on one hand, I can do that.

You can train yourself to do that, which is what I did. I was able to get to three fingers on my left hand and like 1 on my right.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Have they tried using a water hose?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: eNumbra

could have been a flip phone many people still use them. plus if you notice it doesn't move at all when she gets up. no person can hold their hands that perfectly still with out some movement.

I don't think so, if it were sitting on its side on the bed it wouldn't rotate as much as it does.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: eNumbra

could have been a flip phone many people still use them. plus if you notice it doesn't move at all when she gets up. no person can hold their hands that perfectly still with out some movement.

Please don't take offense to this, but it really made me laugh. We are discrediting that any human can hold their hand still while assuming an evil spirit took control of her hand meat, seized it up, and slammed a door for maximum emotional response. Just struck me funny, continue.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

if you go back and look i said that it's fake and pointed out where you can see fishing line.
plus if you watched the video, both her hands are seen and she is not holding the phone.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
How gentle she laid the phone in just the "right" position and I like how the hallways are dark so you can't see any shadows/strings of door being slammed. Some actions felt like they were on par with some cue.

At first I thought freaky...then I thought fake. I will stick to fake on this one.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Like I said, please don't take offense. It was just that line made me laugh after I watched the video (hoping for something scary) then started reading comments. Good call on the fishing line. It was just the absurdity of this being a possesion a reply to: hounddoghowlie

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

The whole thing was staged. Its horrid acting.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: denybedoomed

lol that's probably it!

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Video is no longer there. Hmmmmm

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis