It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones calls on Trump to pardon Snowden.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Alex Jones Calls on Trump to Pardon Snowden.

Radio talk show host Alex Jones Monday called on President Elect Donald Trump to pardon NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden.

I'm happy to see that Alex may be coming back from the dark side.

The article goes on to say that not only will Alex suggest to Trump that he should pardon Snowden, but that he should also show compassion and amnesty towards Assange.

Theres only one small problem, Police State Trump has said that Snowden is a "traitor" and has implied that he should be executed...

Hard to believe, but I think its reasonable to say that whistle-blowers under a Trump administration are going to be worse off than they were under both Bush and Obama.

edit on 20-11-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Gotta pick your battles. Snowden isn't that important to rock the boat over. Defense spending, endless war and debt, yea.

Anyway, Trump. Good luck actually changing anything. Over 90 percent of DC voted Hillary.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
He may speak with a strong stance by saying he should be executed..... But after his security briefing me thinks we won't hear a word of that again.

Two words, insurance files.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Is that supposed to imply 90% of 535 congressmen and senators voted for her too?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Only problem is all these guys are on the same team. We will see nothing change for the better...especially because all 3 are talking with the same mouth.

Open your eyes on who's who...and what their agendas are, who's paying and supporting who and for what to what end...

Its so clear to so many....but not all. Probably a large application of chemtrails in their neighborhoods....

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Is that supposed to imply 90% of 535 congressmen and senators voted for her too?

No just the rich folks there abouts. Follow the money.

Washington is a pit of greedy snakes. Its not even a state.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Touche, thank you for the elaboration.

That being said, speaks volumes about Clinton and their voting for a candidate that "will play ball"
edit on 20-11-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I think differently.

Snowden is a HERO.
he must not simply be "pardoned".

on the opposite,
Trump should appoint him Director of the NSA,
and give him the highest medal of honor of the US for Patriotism.

Snowden exposed the ILLEGAL behaviors
and the ILLEGAL actions perpetrated by the NSA.
so, the NSA is a TRAITOR, not Snowden

!!!

and the NSA Executives must be put in jail (or put to death).

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

That being said, speaks volumes about Clinton and their voting for a candidate that "will play ball"

Not just up on the hill. The media has been bashing Trump non stop, even after winning.

He's got a lot of forces arrayed against him. Every noob does. Trump is the penultimate noob to politics. He should just continue to apply his business savvy. After all the business of washington is about mega corp., finance, war and industry.

If we can believe (one more time) in change we can believe in...?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I agree that Snowden being pardoned deserves serious consideration and what he did was in the interest of the people of this country regardless of how some of the elite try to demonize it. The Patriot Act should have never happened but it was a perfect example of a segment of government seizing on an opportunity caused by a disaster to take freedoms away and have the public for the most part welcome it with open arms.

My hope is that Trump will realize that and give some serious thought to the issue and not just listen to those that are complicit in the grab for power of the people of this country.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I see your point. Only time will show, I haven't been to optimistic in some time. But at least there may be a glimpse of hope seeing as its hard to truly know what to expect.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I been watching since the 60s. Ever listen to The Who?

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss". Can't get fooled again...

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
I been watching since the 60s. Ever listen to The Who?

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss". Can't get fooled again...

" A parting on the left, is now a parting on the right"

They saw through it back then.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Ain't gonna happen. Trump considers him a traitor who should be killed and his fellow GOP'ers, appointments included, all agree.

Trump will never pardon him.
edit on 20-11-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I'm undecided. I never thought I'd say that. I fully supported a Snowden pardon up until a short while ago.

The difference between Edward and Julian is Edward worked for the CIA and NSA and had top level clearance plus. Julian is a journalist/publisher. Julian has suffered extreme hardship for what he does, Edward has not.

I know for a while Edward was requesting to be brought back to the U.S. to stand trial. I don't know if he still wants that and ditched that request for a full pardon. As long as no harm comes to him whatsoever I'd be agreeable to let him go through a trial to see what a jury of his peers have to say.

I certainly don't think he should be executed (bad idea) and I certainly appreciate the incredible risk he took to expose what he exposed and was grateful to him. I always saw him as a catalyst. Also, I certainly think he is a good person, a person of integrity, and very brilliant.

Having written what I did I'm still undecided about a full pardon.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

At least Alex said it. That is a start. I have always liked SOME things Alex has to say.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Alex Jones Calls on Trump to Pardon Snowden.

Radio talk show host Alex Jones Monday called on President Elect Donald Trump to pardon NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden.

I'm happy to see that Alex may be coming back from the dark side.

The article goes on to say that not only will Alex suggest to Trump that he should pardon Snowden, but that he should also show compassion and amnesty towards Assange.

Theres only one small problem, Police State Trump has said that Snowden is a "traitor" and has implied that he should be executed...

Hard to believe, but I think its reasonable to say that whistle-blowers under a Trump administration are going to be worse off than they were under both Bush and Obama.

Well, let's see if "rebel" Alex Jones as you say comes back from the dark side of being a Trump Shill, and actually continues to fight for transparency and whistleblower protections. I also will be watching to see if Jones becomes an apologist for anything done during the Trump administration.

I have to be honest, Jones' and Infowars' heavy shilling for Trump really made me lose most of what respect I had left for them.
edit on 20-11-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Snowden witnessed his bosses illegally using the information classification system to hide illegal activity, just like Obama tried to hide Fast and Furious from the public, who then later lied and said he learned about the operation by hearing about it in the news.
The real traitors are Obama, and his NSA plants, CIA plants. They abused the system illegally to deceive the American public. They are the real culprits in crimes against America, not Snowden. IF Trump doesn't understand this and stop all criminal charges against Snowden, then we have real problems with liberty continuing to go AWOL.

And the recent announcement by Obama that he can't pardon Snowden is a deflection of what is going on. HE doesn't need to pardon Snowden, just stop his own initiation of prosecution against Snowden, which he won't do, because he is the one behind prosecuting Snowden in the first place. Obama is the traitorous piece of dog S--t, not Snowden, but we already know that.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
The real traitors are Obama, and his NSA plants, CIA plants.
They abused the system illegally to deceive the American public.
They are the real culprits in crimes against America, not Snowden.

Wholeheartedly agree.
edit on 20-11-2016 by HeywoodFloyd because: edit

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Snowden witnessed his bosses illegally using the information classification system to hide illegal activity, just like Obama tried to hide Fast and Furious from the public, who then later lied and said he learned about the operation by hearing about it in the news.
The real traitors are Obama, and his NSA plants, CIA plants. They abused the system illegally to deceive the American public. They are the real culprits in crimes against America, not Snowden. IF Trump doesn't understand this and stop all criminal charges against Snowden, then we have real problems with liberty continuing to go AWOL.

And the recent announcement by Obama that he can't pardon Snowden is a deflection of what is going on. HE doesn't need to pardon Snowden, just stop his own initiation of prosecution against Snowden, which he won't do, because he is the one behind prosecuting Snowden in the first place. Obama is the traitorous piece of dog S--t, not Snowden, but we already know that.

Every US agency and administration has hidden things from the public. Do you want to bring legal action against every past present that is still alive?

Obama will be out in a short time, he can't prosecute Snowden and I believe he knows this. Obama is a Constitutional Lawyer, an intellectual and I think he understands the pros and cons of what Snowden did.

Of course I want him pardoned, but I can't see into Obama's mind as to why not to. It could be that he like Snowden, but doesn't want to set precedent.

Obama is a serious guy. I know he has thought about this deeply.
edit on 20-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join