It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time lurker, finally checked in.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

As the title sais, i'm a long time lurker (+5 years) and finally decided to sign up here.
I'm from Belgium (ye the hearth of the European maffia that call themselves politicians).

I'm particurly interested in science/space and offcourse a bit of politics.
I also like the survival forums, as once in a while u see some good tips there. (prepping for shtf scenarios is never a bad thing)

Things i wont be commenting on includes religion (in my opinion its all engineered to keep populations in check) and the dreams/prediction stuff.

IF u like to know more, feel free to ask.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Just the other day we were talking about Belgium and other than beer (strong beer), chocolate, Van Damme, Hepburn, NATO & the EEU - we really didn't know much about Belgium. I visited there a decade or so back at the beginning of my "grand tour" of nothern Europe. It rained and I got a cheap rain poncho with an EU flag imprint... let's just say it wasn't very well received in some of the other countries, and people there seemed to have some issues with Belgium.
What's up with that?

Anyway, enjoy ATS, comment on anything and everything - and if you're interested in folks that reply to your comments, use the little double cartoon-quote symbol (3rd from left on my browser) to check you thread replies!

ganjoa

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ganjoa

Dont forget French fries (wich should be Belgian fries but for some reason the French got away with it).

Brussels is the seat of the EU and so Belgium and Brussels are the same in many ppls vieuwpoints.
Wich is understandable.

Personally i loathe the EU and i hope we will follow the UK in leaving someday.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Justanotherman

I forgot about the fries with mayo - and the waffles!
Not to mention the manequin pis (might be a good place for a photo with the EU flag).

ganjoa

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Important things first.....The bar is over there and is open 24/7. Trust me, with this crowd, after awhile, you're gonna want a drink.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

The lurker army ranks are swelling.

Hello from the void. Welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I have been lurking here for quite some time as well. Welcome, and it becomes that much cooler when you join in the discussion.

ETA: fries with mayo? Think I may have to try that

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Welcome. It's not too late to climb back out.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Hello and Welcome to MotherShip ATS! Enjoy the ride!!

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS.

top topics

join