It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MPs in Turkey support bill allowing child rapists to go free if they marry their victim

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

If it passes, men who sexually abuse girls under 18 could avoid prosecution if they marry their victims.

The act cannot have been committed with “force, threat, or any other restriction on consent” to qualify for the pardon.

MPs approved the draft law in its initial reading on Thursday and will vote again on the bill in a second debate in the coming days.

Opposition parties have been alarmed by the AKP’s proposals.
LINK

I've been admonished on this forum for being anti-Islam. Let me see if I can get this through to people:

THE STORY LINKED ABOVE DESCRIBES WHAT HAPPENS WHEN ISLAM TAKES OVER A COUNTRY.

If you have no problem with that then keep talking about how you can't see why people would be anti-Islam.

Keep talking about how Trump and his supporters are "racist" for wanting to carefully screen Muslim immigrants.

Keep talking about how those who stand against Islam are anti-progressive.

If you think the story linked above represents a good example of being progressive, you may not belong in a civilized society.
edit on 19-11-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

well, these are the muslims.

since their own leader, Muhammad, raped a girl since she was 9 years old (and married her when she was 6), the muslims do exactly like their leader did.

muslims are this way. They will never change.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Ah yes the religion of peace......

They should have their cock and balls chopped off and fed to them whilst they're still alive.....

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
This is what happens when you let someone like Erdogan have an islamit government..

"We are a muslim country" - www.rt.com...

They dropped a constitution based on secular rights of democracy to something obnoxious based on religion! DISGUSTING!

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Thats why the NWO are using these stone age cultures to infiltrate the West and destroy the country from within because if you attack the backward ideologies coming in you are branded a racist even though they are not compatible with a civilized society.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
So rape the child, marry them, then you can rape them all you want every day.

Such logic.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I'm an atheist so I don't really have a dog in the religious fight. I think all faiths are pretty foolish.

But I also feel that Islam is the most barbaric of the religions. All have blood on their hands somewhere in the long history of religion.
Islam just seems to be stuck in the seventh century unable to adapt to the modern world. This unfortunately has stifled the creativity of its followers. Such a shame.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
And Turkey wants to become a member of the European Union?

I don't think it will ever happen...but just imagine the hue and cry when Brussels starts to try to tell Turkey what it can and cannot do in this arena.

Not to mention the immediate and never ending flow of Muslims into Europe that this would create. Say what you will, but this would completely transform Europe (even more so than the millions that Merkel allowed to gain entry in the last year) - either by making the EU a massive Islamic State eventually, or by making the Brexit look like a minor event in the total re-nationalization of Europe (and the collapse of the EU).

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
the act cannot have been committed with “force, threat, or any other restriction on consent” to qualify for the pardon.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: suvorov
the act cannot have been committed with “force, threat, or any other restriction on consent” to qualify for the pardon.

Are you saying it's not rape?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: suvorov

yeah, the OP also left out the part where the parents have to approve of the marriage, but including that part wouldn`t make the thread so shocking or sensational.

How many parents are going to approve of letting their daughter marry the man who "raped" them?

and lets not forget that if you`re under 18, sex with anyone over 18 is legally considered rape regardless of whether it is consensual or not.
A 19 year old having sex with his 17 year old girlfriend is legally rape in America and you go to jail with no recourse.you don`t get the option of marrying the girl with her parents consent, you go to jail.after you get out of jail you can marry her but you`ll have a criminal record and be a registered sex offender for having sex with the girl you love and want to marry.
In the American legal system things like emotions and silly feelings of love don`t exist.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I first checked this thread yesterday in a place where I am not able to post and there were only about four replies all of which expressed the outrage that any sane person would feel at reading about this latest atrocity from the religion of peace and tolerance. I thought to myself at the time that there was surely no way any of the many liberal/left wing/SJW/bat sh1t Islam apologists could defend this.

Was that thought was an accurate prediction or not? Because I cant tell.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
How is it people keep missing the obvious? It was consensual, except one party was a minor. So it's considered rape or sexual abuse. This is a legal issue, not a moral one. The legality should be changed worldwide. You can't even legally give consent until you're an adult. It makes no sense at all.

new topics

top topics

join