It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exercise your Second Amendment right, Let’s make the NRA regret giving us the right to bear arms

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
This isn't over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

That was Japan.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Snippythehorse
They'll find ample employment in the FEMA Camps....the fit to work ones anyways....
The ovens for the rest....

and you honestly wonder why most of the country hates Trump.

Do not confuse apathy for bewilderment, my friend.

Burd, I do not normally agree with you. I am a 2nd supporter, but the gun nuts are going to be the end of this country. There are way too many irresponsible gun owners in this country to make a logical argument for less gun regulation.

The people committing 95% of the crime with guns are not what we call a "gun owner". If you do a little research, law abiding gun owners as a whole commit very little of the violent crime.
edit on 18-11-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Burd, I do not normally agree with you. I am a 2nd supporter, but the gun nuts are going to be the end of this country. There are way too many irresponsible gun owners in this country to make a logical argument for less gun regulation.

Really? What's the crime commission rate among those "gun nuts?" I can help you out a little by telling you statistics show less than 20% of "gun crime" is committed by legal owners of firearms. I can also tell you from simple math that there are 300 million+ firearms owned in America... 13,286 people were killed (not counting suicides) by firearms last year, with that being a combination of murders and justifiable shootings in self defense. Even assuming all of these were illegal killings, though, you've got 0.0044%, less than 5 out of 100,000 firearms used as the instrument of death in an incident.

You have less chance of being shot in this country than you have of dying due to a medical blunder. That's the tird leading cause of death in the USA at between a half a million and a million deaths per year in the US depending on how "blunder" is classified and which study is used. Even on the low side of the coin, that makes going to your doctor 40 times more risky than going to your local shooting range. So this country mandated paying into that murder machine via the ACA but the same jackasses behind that bill are also the same ones who push America's murder rate with firearms as a reason to infringe on our Constitutional rights? Bullsnip!

NO MORE INFRINGING

This.
This should be the end of the argument but of course, people will still try and refute the facts.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: infolurker

What scares me is that in 30 years, one of these pampered idiots is going to be president.

Wrong. I'll be Dictator by then.

Bone75. . . . . for the win!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

That was Japan.

The Germans bombed Japan?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: roaland
a reply to: jimmyx

4 years of hell because Trump wants to help them get jobs? lol sure lol

But you see having to work for something would truly be a living hell for many of them .. They are entitled simply because they live and breathe.... they could not even do that if Obama and the common core Democrats had not made it so for them.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

"I support the Second Amendment, but ..."
Those are the words of Fudd-types. People who believe only the firearms they posses and use are the ones that should be legal to own.

Add to that, referring to your fellow Second Amendment advocates as "gun-nuts". Well that just confirms my suspicions.

You are not a Second Amendment supporter. You believe you should have the right to self-defense using your 6-shooter or double-barreled shotgun, but semi-automatic/self-loading rifles should be prohibited "as they are weapons of war, not meant for civilians".

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

So if you're poor and white it's all good?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That was Japan.

The Germans bombed Japan?

You don't really think a tsunami did that to Fukishima do you?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

They should be reminded of the incident this past week where a passerby shot and killed with his own firearm an assailant beating a police officer, saving his life.

Ridiculous...Nice call on the thread topic InfoL!.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Oh yes, the country's future is just so bright.

only for the wealthy and corporate...all others that are poor and not white, it'll be at least 4 years of hell

Im poor and white. SO im just as screwed.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

That's why I own guns.

German tsunami's.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: roaland

there not just stupid, there a bunch of crybabies who have to resort to violence because they didn't get their way. So that makes them not only stupid idiots, that makes stupid idiot crybabies. People on my side of the isle sure as hell didn't resort to massive violence and riots (can we stop calling them protests now?) when Obama got elected.

it's THEY'RE not stupid...not...THERE not stupid....the irony, and that's not a device you use on wrinkled clothes

Today's lesson kids... when all else fails, point out typos to establish intellectual superiority.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Oh yes, the country's future is just so bright.

I agree. Only have Trump to blame for it though.... ....

If you agree with Trump or not, you can not deny he has caused Civil War I I

edit on 11/18/2016 by AlbanArthur because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KissMyWookiee

Those are the words of Fudd-types. People who believe only the firearms they posses and use are the ones that should be legal to own.

Add to that, referring to your fellow Second Amendment advocates as "gun-nuts". Well that just confirms my suspicions.

You are not a Second Amendment supporter. You believe you should have the right to self-defense using your 6-shooter or double-barreled shotgun, but semi-automatic/self-loading rifles should be prohibited "as they are weapons of war, not meant for civilians".

Regardless of how magical you think you are, you have no idea what I mean. I do own a double barreled shotgun, and a glock, and a 1911A colt, if you need more than that to make your dick hard, you are a piece of crap.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: KissMyWookiee

Regardless of how magical you think you are, you have no idea what I mean. I do own a double barreled shotgun, and a glock, and a 1911A colt, if you need more than that to make your dick hard, you are a piece of crap.

You're guns give you an erection? Would that make them sexual assault weapons?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

If a firearm is giving you an erection, then maybe you're putting it too far down your pants.

I'd buy a holster.

Or bigger pants.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Mulford Act.

If you don't know what that is, it was gun control legislation that was passed in response black people exercising their 2nd amendment rights.

The Mulford Act was a 1967 California bill that repealed a law allowing public carrying of loaded firearms. Named after Republican assemblyman Don Mulford, the bill was crafted in response to members of the Black Panther Party who were conducting armed patrols of Oakland neighborhoods while they were conducting what would later be termed copwatching.

Sounds a lot like those three percenter militia types or "oath keepers" that strut around with AR's in public.

In fact, it was Ronald Reagan that signed it into law, as Gov. of California. That's right, every Republican and conservative's favorite president. Most consider him the "last great president". Here's what he had to say about the Mulford Act:

Governor Ronald Reagan was present when the protesters arrived and later commented that he saw "no reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons"

Wikipedia

So...yeah.
edit on 18-11-2016 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

...and?

That the Mulford Act was/is wrong, unconstitutional should be obvious. That Reagan signed it was wrong, as well.

Is that what you're looking for?

The second amendment, along with all the others, are either for everyone, or for no one. No other way is right, or what the Founding Dudes intended.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

yeah, keep calling them idiots...that'll help your cause

Stating the obvious isn't a "cause," it's an observation.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join