It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will the Empire Strike back?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The surprising election of Donald Trump has many mysteries behind it that don’t fit in the usual political outcomes…

What of the traditional, Hillary supporting, NWO globalist agenda? Did they lose or are they playing another kind of card?

Many believe Trump is a member of the NWO already and his statements about being for the common man are just more of his carnival barking lies.

On the other hand many believe that Trumps election has put a serious dent into the NWO globalist agenda that are personified by the Bush’s, the Clintons, and the obvious puppet Obama.

Its true, according to mainstream media output, Trump has never been directly connected to the usual people associated with the Billderberger types and the CFR and Trilateral commission people who are the main groups that researchers associate with the NWO globalist agenda, and Trump denounces globalism.

So is it true Trump has put a dent in the NWO agenda or is Trump just a hidden member, or is Trump being used in a clandestine sinister plot?

edit on 17-11-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Trump has denounced many of the goals and cherished ideas of traditional NWO dogma: He has actually quietly questioned many of the official 911 conclusions. He has overtly denounced the trade deals like NAFTA and TPP. Supports Putin in his fight to save Syria and destroy ISIS. Supports Brexit.

Indeed is Trump, the wild greedy carnival barker, really a secret good guy playing a dangerous game of cat and mouse with the very dangerous NWO globalists?

These are the same people who many researchers believe are behind the attempted assassination of Ronald Reagan in 1981 when he promised to NEVER appoint NWO think tank mandarins from the Trilateral commission.

“During the 1980 presidential campaign Ronald Reagan blasted Trilateral Commission influence over both the Carter White House and the rival Bush campaign, vowing to investigate the TC if elected. Reagan won the election. On March 30, 1981 he was shot by John Hinckley Jr.”

hendersonlefthook.wordpress.com...

The question remains...

When will the Empire Strike back?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I've been asking myself that question since the Brexit vote.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
I've been asking myself that question since the Brexit vote.

Believe me there going to strike back

They already have insinuated themselves into Trumps inner circle through his ideas of John Bolton and Rudi Giuliani as Secretary of State, an absurd nothing in lieu of Trumps supposed ideas about Russia

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I don't know when, but you can guarantee they will.

The plans they have in place take generations to unfold, they would not let something like a presidential election thwart their goals.

As you referenced, Reagan also spoke out about and against them and was targeted for his stance.

By the mere fact of his wealth, Trump would have had to have dealings with these people, but the question indeed remains as to whether or not he is one of them or does he truly stand in opposition to them?

If Trump's presidency really is against their schemes, we would expect to see backlash against him driven by traditional globalist interests, and as you mention, an assassination attempt is not out of the question.

I wonder when he will get to see the other angle of the Kennedy shooting?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Time is short in that case. If the elections in France and Germany are won by populists, there will be no going back.

Reports are coming out that the financial reset could be coming very soon, and if the Cabal is not in control of the world's gold/silver/metal supplies by then they will be effectively removed from value when all of the banks close.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Tman2135

...the financial reset could be coming very soon...

I think it may be too.

Recall that Deutsche Bank is sitting on nearly $80 trillion (with a "t") worth of derivatives and if they pull the cord on that, the dominoes will begin to fall.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I really think he put a dent in the NWO. He wasn't supposed to win. He was plan B. Plan A was Jeb vs Hillary so it wouldn't have mattered who won. When they realized that wasn't going to work out he became plan B. They built him up to win the primary, then they would make him look so bad, so racist, homophobic, anti muslim, blah blah blah, to help the heavily flawed Clinton win the General.

I think there could be other things they could do besides assassination, such as a false flag attack or bringing down the economy to turn people against him.

I guess only time will tell if he is truly a stooge or not.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I've thought about the potential assassination angle too. Remember this guy?

Man tried to grab cop's gun to kill Trump at Las Vegas rally, authorities say

I think that was the same weekend as the Orlando nightclub shooting, and the guy in Santa Monica that was arrested on the way to a gay pride event -- I know it was about the same time.

If Trump really is the upset candidate, how soon did they know it and fear it? And just imagine the level of public support they must have known about and tried to quell.
edit on 17-11-2016 by Boadicea because: spelling

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

The plans they have in place take generations to unfold, they would not let something like a presidential election thwart their goals.

As you referenced, Reagan also spoke out about and against them and was targeted for his stance.

By the mere fact of his wealth, Trump would have had to have dealings with these people, but the question indeed remains as to whether or not he is one of them or does he truly stand in opposition to them?

If Trump's presidency really is against their schemes, we would expect to see backlash against him driven by traditional globalist interests, and as you mention, an assassination attempt is not out of the question.

Trump has already broken many of his campaign promises and I am not one bit surprised. Trump is a slime ball and would be easily bought off. He is a deal maker after all.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I think there could be other things they could do besides assassination,

They could try the faithless electors ploy, and achieve the same results. They might be able to control Pence whereas the Donald would actually and effectively be working against them.

That is, if he is against them.

a reply to: Boadicea

If Trump really is the upset candidate, how soon did they know it and fear it? And just imagine the level of public support they must have known about and tried to quell.

Going with the idea that Trump is genuine (which I'm still up in the air on), then I would have to agree with you.

We know how far off the public polls were, the real data would have been telling them how much actual support Trump had. The GEMS software decimal modification to the vote totals could only be carried so far before they became unbelievable. I think this is why Hillary had as much of the popular vote as is being reported.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: 191stMIDET

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Trump has already broken many of his campaign promises and I am not one bit surprised. Trump is a slime ball and would be easily bought off. He is a deal maker after all.

Yeah, sure. Been President elect just over a week and he's breaking all his promises. GG man give it a break.

There is no scenario where it makes sense that Illuminati, NWO, Masons, etc behind the curtain actually wanted Trump to win. They were 100% all in on Hillary.

Regardless of how much to the center or left the Donald ends up when it's all said and done, it's still miles and miles from how far left Hillary and her looney liberal supporters are.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
There’s one reason they abandoned Hillary and the Bush/Obama/Clinton puppet plan axis and that is the advent of Russia in Syria.

With Trump they’ll try a new methodology and that is through Iran.

It’s no coincidence Trump is dropping hints of John Bolton as Secretary of State, an ardent anti-Russian and anti- Iran fanatic as well a hard head pro Israel lackey like Giuliani.

Any False flag I predict will go after Iran

The NWO has chosen Trump as a change in plans because of their setbacks in Syria and over Russian successes

Trump will abandon Russia when the false flag goes down, I predict.

It will happen within a year

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Trump is himself a representative of the elites he voiced to fight against.
Will he be able to fulfil his engagements because he happens to know the mechanism and the system better than others ?
Or will he he prove to be nothing but a representative of the Dark side of the force ?

It's up to him.

If he plans to remove Soros to serve you the Koch brothers instead, I'm not sure Joe Public the average American will see any improvement ...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

They traditionally own both sides of the fence, such as the 2004 Skull n Bones election of Bush versus Kerry.

They don’t gamble they control

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

They won't actually strike back, as they're all on the same team, but they will appear to, and pretty soon, I think. Probably doing dress rehearsals while there's a lull.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I have my doubts also about what's REALLY the straight facts ...
BUT I can't help thinking of an important discerning factor of human nature to be considered......
It is an absolute without a doubt, well known, fact that Trump has an monumental life consuming EGO.
An ego this large and self consuming can't be satisfied by just money anymore ....so what's left ??....POWER OF COURSE
Also it's a well known fact that he gets bored without a challenge to pursue.
Thus it really seems a worthless,and time consuming endeavor for Trump to bother with volunteering to be an undercover elite puppet.
Being a puppet of ANYONE IS NOT an egotist's wet dream!
Being TOLD what to do is ZERO challenge and just 4 years of drudgery !
ELITE PUPPET = NO POWER = WHY BOTHER ?
For money ?...He already has more than he needs...Really what could "THEY" offer him ?

However, being the ONLY ONE in charge of himself with NO allegiance to ANYONE would be EXACTLY what an egotist of his magnitude would find satisfying and worth striving for.

No the ONLY thing to satisfy an Egotist's thirst would be to be crowned "KING".

Now, Trump has clearly shown himself to be a crafty manipulator and knows how to play his cards close to his chest.
Remember the art of the deal ?
So possibly letting the elite believe he'd be a double agent for their benefit and help, might also be the cleverest and most dangerous con this egotist ever made and played.
We shall see what he does with this crown....But the Soros/Clinton Cabal tantrums will most definitely escalate from here on.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

edit on 17-11-2016 by kibric because: still fishing...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SaloonSal

Great observations! Trump’s ego may be the generating fuel now butt he habit of making money is large in him. And he probably wants to let his children make a buck.

In theory Trump as a rich boy is not a good candidate to control, as for example the elite couldn’t control Kennedy with money as they control puppets like the Clintons and now Obama.

But the thing about Trump is he has no humanitarian motives like Kennedy.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Some things about Trump?

Is he a Freemason?

Why has never there been any press notice of Trump going or having anything to do with Billderberger?

Trump is very familiar with conspiracy lore, i.e.…his Alex Jones buddy.

So he isn’t a babe in the woods.

Is Trump deliberately playing the dummy to hide his connections? Downplaying his worldly connections and acting like a naïve brute; but he I think is very secretly connected

Trump will expose himself through who he picks in his cabinet

He cant hide

top topics

<<   2 >>

join