posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:07 AM
This is an amazing recipe I found.
SLOW COOKER CHEESY BACON RANCH POTATOES
• 6 slices bacon
• 3 pounds red potatoes, chopped
• 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
• 1 tablespoon Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix, or more, to taste
• 2 tablespoons chopped chives
• Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
• Spread bacon in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Place into oven and bake until brown and crispy, about 12-14 minutes. Let cool
before crumbling; set aside.
• Line a slow cooker with aluminum foil, leaving enough to overhang to wrap the potatoes on top, and coat with nonstick spray. Place a layer of
potatoes evenly into the slow cooker. Top with cheese, Ranch Seasoning and bacon, repeating 2 more times and reserving 1/2 cup cheese.
• Cover potatoes with aluminum foil. Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours or high heat for 3-4 hours, or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle
with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Cover and cook until melted, about 1-2 minutes.
• Serve immediately, garnished with chives.