It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! Donald Trump goes to dinner with family without notifying MSM! What madness!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
This is what ABC, CNN and MSNBC have come to be, Trump wants to go have a nice private dinner with his family and forgot to invite his babysitters, what horrible world we live in! Next time he needs to take a crap, please, let us know! This folks, is what qualifies as news these days, but when Obama was out and about In Hawaii, constantly visiting Golf Courses with taxpayer money, it's okay!

I also love how this article mentions JFK and Ronald Reagan getting shot, almost like they want it to happen, and CNN was actually saying(on tv) that he had no secret service with him(he did, like a dozen) it's like they want him to get assassinated, bunch of bottom feeders the MSM are.

"A pool of reporters and photographers was in the motorcade when President John F. Kennedy was shot and killed in Dallas. The pool was just steps away from President Ronald Reagan when he was shot outside a hotel in the District of Columbia, and was stationed outside his hospital as he recovered. "

www.nbcnewyork.com...[edit by]edit on 16-11-2016 by BloodxRayne because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2016 by BloodxRayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BloodxRayne
This isn't his first offence;
edition.cnn.com...
I made a thread on that one when I heard it, but I won't distract from yours.

P.S. Is anybody else seeing a large blank space between your post and mine?

edit on 16-11-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Being Americia, i would not be supprsied if this become big news considering Americians are on the verge of total enslavement, nuclear war it seems has only just been averted and air we breathe is being poisoned.

Just how stupid can the people be? .....Answer - as stupid as the media make them!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I like how the media acts like this will change anything after a cycle of all the proof the media systematically attacked and tried to ruin an anti establishment candidate.

My guess is he will reshape the press aloud around him. Which will be a double edged sword. When we devide like this all we get is extremes.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I completely agree, this is the harsh reality that this country has become, I mostly blame it on the MSM for complete dishonesty and extreme bias, specifically with Hillary and demonizing Trump, it's thanks to the MSM we have braindead idiots violently protesting.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Yes, blank space.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
The constant hints to presidential assisinations is extremely troubling, you plant a tiny seed and it just takes one jackass to get a idea and before you know it the situation is terrible..

Unless it is a purposeful act knowing that there is a person just siting for the right "buzz word" but that would have another thread in the skunk works...

RA

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Exactly.. Saying he has no secret service is like asking crazy maniacs to go and get him, let's not forget to remind them of his exact location for the icing on the cake.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

While I agree, that extreme push creates the environment of a counter push.

My fear is, in the vacuum left by Bush, the "hope and change" movement filled the void. Ironically enough, Obama continued and expanded many of the aspects we complain on this site.

Colluding with corporate affairs, favoritism to the military industrial complex, systematic reversal of rights and oversight. All of which manufactured out of our fear of terrorism (which is less of a threat than in the eighties).

This site is made out of skeptism. A non fiction version of 1984, yet here we are devided and gobling up the enemies we are offered. Gleefully giving up any rights we were born with, as long as our parties leader explain its for "safety".

Safety from what? The enemies our government creates? Please someone tell me the enemies we didn't create from our countries (US) recent conflicts post WWII.

Korea.
Vietnam (arguable)
Laos
Cambodia
Afghanistan
Iran
Iraq (Gulf war)
Bosnia
Al qaeda(1991)
Al qaeda (2001)
Iraq (2003)
Libia
Syria
Yemen

I tried to put those respectively, but on the fly I'm sure I missed some or had a few slightly out of order. But I bet most here get the drift.

edit on 16-11-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Crazy huh, how the U.S formed only 220 years ago and has participated(provoked) in so many wars than many countries have in the last millenia. Smh

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

We could all speculate to your statement. In the end though it was the new birth of the face of imperialism (especially in focus).

That being said it's important not to forget imperialism is alive and well with other countries, they just don't get all the attention.

And by that logic, it's interesting the performance of the British Pound through all adversity in the last few hundred years while they lost "control" of their child (America).

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
The liberals I know on other social sites aren't talking about this. The conservatives are though. They're cheering Trump's "hideaway steak dinner" or something. They're hooping and hollering about it.

It's strange. I don't understand the big deal?

None of us who lean to the left care if Don wants a steak. We're more concerned with him installing the 1% in the White House. Why would corporations and the elite buy the government when it can just be given away?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

And Trump is worth maybe 10 billion, life long capitalist.

Clintons (as a couple) worth roughly 250 million, as politicians. How are career politicians worth that much? It wasn't inherited so to be honest I'm more concerned with them.

After all, after a few hundred million is there much of a difference? The answer may be yes when it's selling our countries influence.

In your arguements defense, Trump may, but the Clinton's have. I'll bitch when I see Trump do it. God knows I've seen the Clinton's do it.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure this is an impeachable offense!

edit on 16-11-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Most of that money came from trade deals and the Clinton Foundation, it's a pretty significant amount aswell, no legit politician will ever make that kind of money.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: BloodxRayne

Crazy huh, how the U.S formed only 220 years ago and has participated(provoked) in so many wars than many countries have in the last millenia. Smh

Bloody trouble making youngsters!

Give em a chance CS... one day all the puritanists and what nots might figure things out for themselves if they are capable...

Warmest regards

Lags
edit on 16-11-2016 by Lagomorphe because: Crap editing

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
I'm pretty sue this is impeachable!

Eh, well see. But since the DNC dirty practices this cycle insured a fully Republican government I'd be surprised.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BloodxRayne

Most of that money came from trade deals and the Clinton Foundation, it's a pretty significant amount aswell, no legit politician will ever make that kind of money.

How liberal of them.

That being said I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation to that sort money other than affiliation with wall street and large corporations.

Because they are for the little people.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

All of which manufactured out of our fear of terrorism (which is less of a threat than in the eighties).

What?

Care to cite some statistics that support your claim that terrorism today is less of a threat than the 1980s?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

While I admire the wisdom of my parent country I presume....

Maybe one day my taxes will be used for my country instead of imperialist endeavors that benefit corporations.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join