It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegals demand Obama issue mass pardons, last-ditch effort to stop Trump deportations

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

"Law Abiding Illegal Citizens"

Hmmm, wait a minute...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You know that is interesting, I think all the people that voted for Trump will, but the vocal minority would not and will be the most screaming voice to complain about it, I can see already the protest, violence and chaos.

Still is not violation of laws if he does that, because illegals are breaking immigration laws anyway.

In America people are supposedly law abiding citizens, until the law is against them or against somebody they know.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I doubt that any 'pardon' can be issued...

the Obama 'open borders' policy is not replacing the existing the pre-existing immigration Laws

the WH by EO, & the stroke-of-a-pen... merely suspended all existing Immigrations Laws, Quotas, etcetra and stopped all law enforcement from acting upon the suspended Immigration issues

When/If Trump suspends the Obama EO which creates 'open borders' and essentially activates an 'Amnesty' program by EO issued by Obama,
only then can the immigrants be granted a 'Pardon' or be excluded from the normal 'vetting' by the INS division of DHS... it will all be up to Trump #45 on 20 January 2017
edit on st31148231512921122016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join