It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pamela Ramsey Taylor

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

I agree...but can we also not tear up Melania? I don't give a hoot about her and did not want Trump in but...

The woman that she thinks is going to class it up takes her clothes off for the right amount of money to simulate BDSM girl on girl softcore.

...was not needed. You were rightfully upset about the Ape in heels comment...then followed with picking on Melania?

Also...I hope they find the guy holding the Rape Melania sign, fire him...and frankly give him some criminal consequence

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: KyoZero

Star and I agree - I didn't need to attack Melania because in fact - I dig her and I don't hate Donald.
It was petty and I was lashing out.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

But you know what? We are ALL guilty right now

We are all lashing out....left and right. This was a super divisive issue and election

peace friend!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: KyoZero

Friend indeed.
Look forward to seeing you around.

Much love!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: KyoZero

But you know what? We are ALL guilty right now

We are all lashing out....left and right. This was a super divisive issue and election

peace friend!

I agree that there are people on both sides that are behaving badly. On the whole I see most people trying to go on, making the best out the hand they were dealt. But it is easy to allow ourselves to get drawn into the eddy.

This is an old song and I have heard the kids singing it, but I never really paid attention to the lyrics before. It is sad and frightening the this horrible song screams, literally, the frustration some are feeling and is being used as an outlet of hate. Some people around the internet is actually using it as their theme song. We have lost more than our country when we have sunk this low, and no one elected into office is going to be able to cure this kind of fissure that is running this deep in our psyche.

Most of us know that there is something lurking in the undertow, and no matter how clever we think we are, they are two steps ahead of us. I don't think we can beat them at their own game. We have to just decide as a cohesive group, not to play.

We don't have a choice. We have to beat this.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I absolutely agree. do think the majority is either not acting or protesting peacefully. We do need to galvanize...but under peace

top topics

<< 1   >>

join