It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin & Trump discuss Syria and US-Russia relations in phone call – Kremlin

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

In their telephone conversation, the two leaders agreed that they share a common view on “uniting efforts in the fight with the common enemy number one – international terrorism and extremism,” the Kremlin said in a statement published on its website late Monday. The Kremlin added that Putin and Trump also discussed ways to settle the Syria crisis.

Putin and Trump paid special attention to the importance of establishing a stable basis for bilateral relations by developing trade and economic ties between the two countries and working toward "constructive cooperation," the Kremlin said.

LINK

New chapter in worlds history for sure. There is no doubt in my mind, that the US and Russia will put an end to the Islamic state, and make their relations better than they have ever been before. I think Assad will stay in power, but Syria will held elections in the upcoming years. That's at least my judgment

There's light ahead of us, after all
edit on 154k2016Mondaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

What do you suppose Saudi Arabia will do with all those fancy weapons and missiles now that the cat's out the bag eh?

I don't think the future is quite as bright as we all paint it to be. There's still massive worry over Korea and China, not to mention the Israel Iran conflict rearing it's head again.

I see Iran as the hook in the jaw of Russia. If Israel chooses to do a pre-emptive strike on Iran then Russia is obliged to help Iran out. This could draw in China too. The Gog, Magog war would start. Hopefully that wont happen but it is possible.

As for Saudi Arabia, I think Trump has a personal score to settle there now after being openly mocked by a Saudi prince over his election. If Trump does investigate 9/11 again and the Saudi connection is made, I don't think it will take long for America to be in yet another conflict - this time, once again, against an enemy that's using their own weapons against them.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Good Thread!

I believe you're correct in your analysis. Things will change for the better under Trump and in coordination with Putin.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014 Lets hope that cooperation will put a end to the spread of radical Islam.And maybe even stop a developing cold war.People who are too young to have lived every day knowing both sides were on a hair-trigger of nuclear war cannot imagine what it was like.Reagans slogan,trust but verify,is atill good advice to heed.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This is great news. I am for cooperation with the Russians. Its about time. Wait till Trump find out, who really did 911.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

I for one am looking forward to Trumps feedback on that one in particular.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Putin passing his orders onto Comrade Trump.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Putin also kicked the NWO out of Russia and does not permit Rothschild's banking system anywhere within it's borders.

Will Trump be brave enough to do the same?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Fantastic news.

Goodbye, Islamist dogs.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

I think Ill try and Bully Trump, or maybe Ill throw a tantrum. Thats it. Ill follow people from thread to thread and flop[ on the floor and cry real loud

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Speaking of Tantrums

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

I seriously hope so yes.

There is no room for Soros or his unfriendly neighborhood banking cartel.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Do you have a problem with the world defeating the Islamic State, which was created thanks to the idiotic policies of the western countries, but mainly the USA?

Passing orders to his comrade? Seriously? Do you also have a problem with good relations between the US and Russia? Are you aware just how much benefits would come out of it? From science to culture and everything else.

Can you imagine a world in which neither the west nor Russia messes with other countries for their pity interests, but are rather focused on mutual cooperation and human progress? Don't forget that what we're seeing in the Middle East is a direct consequence of what was going on a couple of decades ago, and what both the west and Russia did there or better say, allowed to happen because they believed it had a beneficial effect for them at the time?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
a reply to: Nikola014 Lets hope that cooperation will put a end to the spread of radical Islam.And maybe even stop a developing cold war.People who are too young to have lived every day knowing both sides were on a hair-trigger of nuclear war cannot imagine what it was like.Reagans slogan,trust but verify,is atill good advice to heed.

When I was 8 (1989) I went tricker treating as a Nuclear Fallout radiation victim. . . . . My makeup was pretty good as a few adults thought I was actually injured lol. But, I hear ya, world destruction via Nukes was just something you accepted as a possibility back then. I feel really bad for the new generations, "Life is rough and if a Man's (or whoever) gonna make it he's gotta be tough"

edit on 14-11-2016 by 191stMIDET because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Stop throwing your toys out of the crib!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Swills

I think Ill try and Bully Trump, or maybe Ill throw a tantrum. Thats it. Ill follow people from thread to thread and flop[ on the floor and cry real loud

You don't need to do that.Theirs so many butt hurt clintonites that one more won't help.

Let's just have a and watch the show.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

There were approximately 2.3 million Christians
in Syria.
Assad protected them to a degree.

Soros wants them dead.

top topics

join