It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No, don't stay away from "The brain"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I just wanted to say I'm glad I never listened to a no-longer friend of mine that suggested I stay away from "the brain". Yes, the same friend I went target shooting with and the other guy we were with that started shooting at the same targets I was shooting at while standing behind me trying to scare me.

He's a song in dedication to my saboteurs

2Pac - I Ain't Mad At Cha
edit on 13-11-2016 by gpols because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: gpols

and the other guy we were with that started shooting at the same targets I was shooting at while standing behind me trying to scare me.

Damned dangerous and irresponsible. Theres this 'line of fire' protocols and range safety instructions. Some guys friend is waaay out of line.

HOT Range: Shooters must check with others to ensure there is no one down range; when the range is declared "HOT" shooters are permitted to commence firing. Only shooters are permitted on the firing line.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I guess he intended to scare me, but this whole thing over the past few years have tended to be one of those serious funny jokes, not a haha funny joke.

Rick Ross Looks Like He's Enjoying the Bowling Alley in Evander Holyfield's Old House

It's one of those things where I'm not supposed to know, but am fully aware of what is going on.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: gpols
stay away from "the brain"

what exactly does this even mean? did your friend have a pitbull named "the brain"?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: gpols

I guess he intended to scare me, but this whole thing over the past few years have tended to be one of those serious funny jokes, not a haha funny joke.

Serious is right. I cringe. Anyone with any sense of gun etiquette would have had a fit at firing over peoples heads at targets.

This guy is not your friend.

top topics

join