It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compilation Of The Media Laughing At the Idea Of A Trump Presidency!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by:hahha lies here's the original video which has 6m views

Please learn Spanish and note how he repeatedly says Trump in the new video. As the common saying goes, most of the workld is bi-lingual or multi0lingual, the rest are Americans.

HAHAHA!!!!!

Your right, the man in this video, which has been on youtube dubbed to laugh at about a thousand things is thiss time really discussing Trump.

Oh and guess what, I just found a video of Hitler being upset about Trump too!!!!!

My goodness, this should be all over the news!!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: bastion

Yes I'm pro EU remain but inly if reform is done as there's major problems with the EU but we recuieve hundreds billions from them per year - even brexit leaders admitted they lied and wanted to remain within 24 hours of the outcome.

You were on the wrong side of Bexit too?

No I voted remain.

As I said within 24 hours of the outcome the leaders of leave campaign admitted they'd lied about all the promises they made to convince people to vote remain, left their jobs and pocketed the profits and wen tto the US to help Trump. Once this became common knowlege the popular vote turned to 60-40 remain.

The current PM tried to break the law of parliament and the UK constitution by refusing to allow a legally required parliamentary debate to happen - luckily udges overturned this and hopefully we wont have human rights like the right to not be tortured, the right to vote, the right to exist, the ban on slavery removed as the pro-brexit team used as one of their main reasons to leave the EU.

Anyonewho's studied the EU and EEC recognises that it requires major overhaul and cuts in beauracracy but we're far stronger as a nation to remain. I had to study the role of the UK in the EU EEC etc..for several years - the EU is full of fat cats but overall does far more good than harm.

We collaborate on peace, science, education, high level research and reap the benefits - we're a tiny insignificant nation and many universities, academics and well trained people are emigrating as a result of brexit and this is before article 50 has even triggered yet.

Personally I've applied for dual European and Bitish passport status to avoid having to have freedom of travel and the right and ability to work anywhere in Europe as main profession is applied mathematics, which no longer exists in the UK as all our industry has been closed down - the only thing proping up the UK economy are banks, which is a a terrible situation to be in, but banks have announced they're leaving the UK so in a few year the place will be a dustbowl.

I'm glad I wasn't stupid enough to vote for any of thatas it's far worse than EU beauracracy which is being dealt with.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Let this be a lesson for all ,that clowns have the largest probability to become president of the USA.
And elsewhere

A clown mostly are honest people because they enjoy the people and are harmless. Also kids love them for their amazing skills to build a hand with a middle finger out off balloons filled with swamp gas.

Leaving behind opposed by those dumbstruck that it was unimaginable to achieve.

From now on a clown running for president has another meaning.

edit on 0b12America/ChicagoMon, 14 Nov 2016 03:49:12 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 14 Nov 2016 03:49:12 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Talking out both sides of your mouth only removes the doubt that you might know what you're talking about, which you don't. Your own countrymen logged in to set you straight but you continue to ramble like a good programmed sheep. How's that immigration policy working out for you guys over there?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Floridagoat

Talking out both sides of your mouth only removes the doubt that you might know what you're talking about, which you don't. Your own countrymen logged in to set you straight but you continue to ramble like a good programmed sheep. How's that immigration policy working out for you guys over there?

As I said I studied it for several years, have a wardrobe of books on the EU and UK, and first class honours with distinction and merit in the subject. I don't know it all but know more than most as have had to read all EU and EEC law for studies (there's thousands of them).

Fine, imigrants contribute £4bn a year to the economy. Plus Brexit has nothing to do with solving immigration - anyone can travel to Ireland then Northern Ireland and be in the UK/Jump on ferry to mainland - all this has done is change smuggling routes and illegal immigration, which only profits criminals and bypasses current legal immigration controls and caps. How people fell for the idea leaving the EU would stop immigration is beyond me, I guess they just listened to Farrage and the Mail instead of using a bit of common sense or seeking out independent facts or research on the subject.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

That's the thing you see we don't care anymore about those other countries laughing at us, it's America FIRST now.

Why should we care what other countries think about our decisions?

We are the most giving, we give away "foreign aid"(money) to many countries and yours is likely one of them if you live outside the United States. We are the most helpful, we are the first to respond when a disaster happens anywhere in the world. We are the most powerful, if you consider the U.S. a superpower then there is only one superpower , we are literally in our own category.

Perhaps the liberals will leave the country and join those that are laughing at us, they don't seem too happy here. One can only hope

edit on 11/14/2016 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

That's the thing you see we don't care anymore about those other countries laughing at us, it's America FIRST now.

Because the US isn't the only country in the world and it's precisely this US centric arrogant point that people are laughing at. It's the same as a toddler saying 'I'm going home and I'm taking my football with me'.

'We're 'muricans, if they don't agree with us we'll bomb them because we're better than them. We don't have to abide international law (Iraq). USA! USA! USA!'.

A lot of others are also relieved you elected someone so incompetent that the US may finally stop invading everywhere and remove the petro-dollar so the rest of the world can get on in relative harmony, free of the US causing global financial crashes and free of having to buy oil in dollars instead of a global/stable currency which the rest of the world will benefit from.

Plus hopefully you'll spend some money on science and education to stop being one of the worlds richest but intellectually poorest first world nations and bombing contries, illegally kidnapping and torturing people around the world will finally stop as people progres beyond neanderthalic nationalism.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

No I voted remain.

You lost then?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Because the US isn't the only country in the world and it's precisely this US centric arrogant point that people are laughing at. It's the same as a toddler saying 'I'm going home and I'm taking my football with me'.

'We're 'muricans, if they don't agree with us we'll bomb them because we're better than them. We don't have to abide international law (Iraq). USA! USA! USA!'.

A lot of others are also relieved you elected someone so incompetent that the US may finally stop invading everywhere and remove the petro-dollar so the rest of the world can get on in relative harmony, free of the US causing global financial crashes and free of having to buy oil in dollars instead of a global/stable currency which the rest of the world will benefit from.

Plus hopefully you'll spend some money on science and education to stop being one of the worlds richest but intellectually poorest first world nations and bombing contries, illegally kidnapping and torturing people around the world will finally stop as people progres beyond neanderthalic nationalism.

Toddler with football you say? More like we are the adult telling you (our) child to sit down and shut up we don't need your opinion, we run the show not the children. When you get big enough maybe you can run the show someday but until then we are the boss.

We should spend money on science and education? That's funny because we invented pretty much all of your modern day conveniences not to mention agricultural advancements, has your country even landed on the moon yet? We did that like 60 years ago.

And by the way the U.S. dollar IS the global currency, (until it's collapse ) until then it's what you got. I know people like you hate to see us going around invading countries to protect the survival of our petro-dollar, but it keeps us on top and it keeps us rich, so I say sit down little ones Daddy will take care of the family. Until you knock daddy off his high horse that's where he will stay , getting richer, feeding his children, swatting the flies and being the boss.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

No I voted remain.

You lost then?

I don't think you understand what a referendum is in the UK - the Brexit vote was an advisory notice, not an election or legally binding outcome.

Yes people voted for Brexit by 1.8% but that doesn't mean I didn't vote right. As repeatedly stated as soon as Brexit won Farage ran off to America to be Trumps campaign strategist after admitting the whole brexit thing was a lie and he'd made most of the claims up. As did other leaders. In the UK we have a parliamentary democracy. Brexit has collapsed after May tried 'hard brexit' against the UK law and constitution so now a democratic and legal representational debate will occur in Parliament and now public opinion is anti-brexit and the EU have basically told us 'good riddance, we don't need you' the people deluded enough to think the world revolved around the UK have finally changed their minds.

By your logic people who voted in Hitler are winners and heroes, sorry to resort to Goodwin's law but surely you see the point now. Just because someone won doesn't mean everyone elses vote is invalid, it works both ways.

I don't vote to 'win' the referendum, I vote for the least disastrous candidate, do research, write to my MP (Got weapons exports to Bahrain banned), write to the information commisioner, expose fraud and expenses scandals, expose politicians conflicts of interests, bribes and the like plus the same for local authorities as that's how to make a difference in politics - ticking a box once every four or five years achieves nothing when politicians are paid millions in bribes to do favours for their mates against the will of the people and against the law.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Yes, many laughed at the thought of a Trump presidency. Some of us are still laughing as we watch Trump slowly step back from the promises he made and the realities of the office begin to sink in.

I know you guys are still celebrating such a huge win, but you better start getting serious. The Right now controls congress and the White House. You can't blame the Left, or Obama or Hillary, as you have for many years.

What are you guys going to do now?

Don't make fools of yourselves.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Every nation in the world is laughing at you for being so stupid to elect a guy who employs illegal imigrants, has most of his manufacture base in china and mexico, is a multi-billionaire yet you were dumb enough to fall for his nonsense.

Perfect example is this Mexican TV show from former illegal worker for trump showing how much of a laughing stock you are and providing good arguments for why the guy is a complete moron and walking contradiction, who lives in a gold plated mansion but you guys think he's not part of 'the elite'.

www.youtube.com...

Hate to break it to you but you're the laghuing stock of the world but are too US obsessesed to even be aware of the fact every country is laughing at you right now.

Hate to break it to you buddy, but not many of us give 2 sh*ts what you or the rest of the world think. Laugh till your sides hurt about avoiding WWIII, I know I will. You HAVE NO CLUE how big of a bullet the world dodged by the US rejecting Clinton. If you had any idea of how bad a Clinton presidency would have been, you'd be thanking us.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

SNIP

Thank you for proving my point better than I could ever have put in words.

'We don't care about lives, morality or people, we want money and will do anything to get it'. Basic schoolyard bullying tactics. The rest of the world grew out of that empire style view centuries ago.

Yeah 60 years ago you were the best, you had the best minds in the world and the best universities and a worthy superpower - you were number one in most subjects in the world - look how far you've sunk since. You also have biggest poverty gap and highest inprisonment rate in the world.

1. Singapore 21. Czech Republic 41. Turkey 61. Jordan 2. Hong Kong 22. Denmark 42. Serbia 62. Argentina 3. South Korea 23. France 43. Bulgaria 63. Albania 4. Japan 24. Latvia 44. Romania 64. Tunisia 5. Taiwan 25. Norway 45. UAE 65. Macedonia 6. Finland 26. Luxembourg 46. Cyprus 66. Saudi Arabia 7. Estonia 27. Spain 47. Thailand 67. Colombia 8. Switzerland 28. Italy 48. Chile 68. Qatar 9. Netherlands 29. United States 49. Kazakhstan 69. Indonesia 10. Canada 30. Portugal 50. Armenia 70. Botswana 11. Poland 31. Lithuania 51. Iran 71. Peru 12. Vietnam 32. Hungary 52. Malaysia 72. Oman 13. Germany 33. Iceland 53. Costa Rica 73. Morocco 14. Australia 34. Russia 54. Mexico 74. Honduras 15. Ireland 35. Sweden 55. Uruguay 75. South Africa 16. Belgium 36. Croatia 56. Montenegro 76. Ghana 17. New Zealand 37. Slovak Republic 57. Bahrain 18. Slovenia 38. Ukraine 58. Lebanon 19. Austria 39. Israel 59. Georgia 20. United Kingdom 40. Greece 60. Brazil

fairreporters.net...

Yes you did get a man on the moon but most of the maths and science was invented in Europe - yes it's a great achievement but pretty pointless apart from the space race with USSR - once you did it other countries spent their money resources and greatest minds on matters of actual significance and used probes on the moon and mars to gather more scientific data for far cheaper. Hubble was far greater in my opinion as it actually had a use. Why would we be interested in going to the moon when we have the most powerful particle accelerators in the world and are busy finding out how the universe began and the fundamental laws that govern nature, are turning stem cells into brain cells and grow brains, create universes and the big bang in stadard university labs. Plus you guys still haven't been able to make VTOL jets when we did it 60 years ago.

There's two sides to every coin, instead of being nationalistic, why not join the rest of the world in co operating to help advance mankind?

NASA and American scientist have achieved amazing things but Trump is openly anti-science, instead of being insular why not co-operate with the rest of the world for the good of everyone? That way everyone wins.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom
Hate to break it to you buddy, but not many of us give 2 sh*ts what you or the rest of the world think. Laugh till your sides hurt about avoiding WWIII, I know I will. You HAVE NO CLUE how big of a bullet the world dodged by the US rejecting Clinton. If you had any idea of how bad a Clinton presidency would have been, you'd be thanking us.

Did you honestly fall for Putins games? Look up his advisor, he wanted you to elect Trump so the world would reject democracy in favour of the russian approach. Trump is already referred to as the US's first last president.

This may come as a shock but the rest of the world knew both were terrible, we've had to put up with Hillary for 30 years - one of the darker jokes is how you've been the most warmongering country since WWII, bomb and invade countries to kill people then install puppet corrupt governments/dictators in the name of freedom and democracy - when on your own doorstep your only choices were two lunatic criminals who should be in jail.

This is one of the comedy shows about the US election - www.youtube.com... (properly kicks off around 1:50)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

And showing dump trucks parked in front of Trump tower, heavy guards, etc. See how they run...

I would enjoy watching a skinny jean wearing protestor trying to go by those dump trucks uninvited. Broken and arrested. No tweeting, no Starbucks and no freedom.

The last time a threat that serious manifested in front of a building was McVeigh.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join