It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pics of The President and Family displaying the Sign of the Devil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Pictures of Bush flashing the Satan sign during the inauguration...

President Bush gestures the ‘Hook 'em, 'horns’ salute of the University of Texas Longhorns as he and his family watch the Inaugural Parade Thursday. (AP/J. Scott Applewhgite)
www.mytelus.com...

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
There's already plenty of these on this site, just search.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
There's already plenty of these on this site, just search.

I usually remember to search before i post...as i did this time...and i didn't find anything about this. It's easy for stuff to get lost. Maybe you can post a link to the original thread or threads.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is it the devil or not?? Only THEY know for sure....

[edit on 25-1-2005 by dgtempe]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The Il Cornu is a hand saluate to satanists, that eventually was used as a way for "Wannbes" to get into their cermenonies, eventually a misinformed indivual thought it was use to get rid of the "evil eye". Then in the 1980's DOI saw it as such and it became a symbol used by rock stars and head bangers, and misinformed or moderately egocentric Backstreet Boys everywhere. And that's basicly what's on that other thread anyway.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I looked up some info on the hand gesture...I found it is called the "Il Cornuto".

This link has tons of info on it...

Signs of Satan

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I still wish AJ and other celebrities would do reasearch and stop doing that sign though. But it's great that we can figure it out and put them and other public figures in their place for it.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
hehe listen to this

in the sign language of the deaf this sign, if the thumb is extended outwards, means I LOVE YOU, while the sign that the Bush family is holding, with the thumb crossed means FU...K YOU. My brother is deaf he just told me this

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
hehe listen to this

in the sign language of the deaf this sign, if the thumb is extended outwards, means I LOVE YOU, while the sign that the Bush family is holding, with the thumb crossed means FU...K YOU. My brother is deaf he just told me this

This makes sense to me. Bush has been F-ing us for awhile now.

Peace

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
i am from canada and i heard something about this....doesnt taht symbol stand for the texas long horn..or something along those lines..doesnt it have something to do wtih texas...i know i am probably wrong but that was soemthing i heard...coming from british columbia i do not actually know all the slang and hand gestures of americans...oh well..just my two cents..

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyYerocmai
i am from canada and i heard something about this....doesnt taht symbol stand for the texas long horn..or something along those lines..doesnt it have something to do wtih texas...i know i am probably wrong but that was soemthing i heard...coming from british columbia i do not actually know all the slang and hand gestures of americans...oh well..just my two cents..

Yes, it's a Hook 'em Horns.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
two thoughts;

jenna's hot

thank god bush has no sons ! maybe the bloodline will wither....

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Please use the existing topic to comment on this subject:

Bush: Longhorns Fan or Fan of the Devil?

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

join