It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father of Slain Dallas Officer Suing Black Lives Matter and Many MORE....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I have noticed some tweets in regards to the news about a father of one of the slain Dallas Officers filing suit against BLM.. but those links ended in some articles that failed the smell test. I did some more digging and found a local news from NBC Dallas that confirms the lawsuit.

I have wondered when someone would file suit against some of the organizations that have bussed in agitators, stirred up hateful rhetoric, and as has been revealed by the Project Veritas folks, PAID some of these protestors....

There's a 43 page legal document at the link that includes a long list of folks, organizations leading up to one GEORGE SOROS himself....

www.nbcdfw.com...

The father of a Dallas police officer killed in an ambush after a July protest against police brutality is suing Black Lives Matter, the Nation of Islam and a handful of other defendants saying they incited a "war on police."

Enrique Zamarripa, the father of slain officer Patrick Zamarripa, filed the lawsuit Monday in the Northern District of Texas federal court. Zamarripa is represented by Larry Klayman of the group Freedom Watch, who has filed similar lawsuits on behalf of police officers in Dallas and other cities.

I don't know how far this lawsuit will go, whether or not other folks whose person or property were affected by the actions of those included in the suit will join in, to bring more light to the fact that these are not grass roots protests, but organized and destructive...

We will see...

edit on Sat, 12 Nov 2016 20:58:40 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
I have noticed some tweets in regards to the news about a father of one of the slain Dallas Officers filing suit against BLM.. but those links ended in some articles that failed the smell test. I did some more digging and found a local news from NBC Dallas that confirms the lawsuit.

I have wondered when someone would file suit against some of the organizations that have bussed in agitators, stirred up hateful rhetoric, and as has been revealed by the Project Veritas folks, PAID some of these protestors....

There's a 43 page legal document at the link that includes a long list of folks, organizations leading up to one GEORGE SOROS himself....

www.nbcdfw.com...

The father of a Dallas police officer killed in an ambush after a July protest against police brutality is suing Black Lives Matter, the Nation of Islam and a handful of other defendants saying they incited a "war on police."

Enrique Zamarripa, the father of slain officer Patrick Zamarripa, filed the lawsuit Monday in the Northern District of Texas federal court. Zamarripa is represented by Larry Klayman of the group Freedom Watch, who has filed similar lawsuits on behalf of police officers in Dallas and other cities.

I don't know how far this lawsuit will go, whether or not other folks whose person or property were affected by the actions of those included in the suit will join in, to bring more light to the fact that these are not grass roots protests, but organized and destructive...

We will see...

It's unlawful to incite a riot, I don't see how some of these groups/ individuals get away with it. Another example is that "journalist" that called for the assassination of president elect Trump.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

It's supposed to be illegal, however, in our current administration, the DOJ sits on it's hands on this activity, where the misled get hurt, the innocent have their persons, property & businesses damaged due to the influence of an organized outside entity..

OF COURSE IT'S ILLEGAL... perhaps a civil lawsuit can help SPOTLIGHT this.....

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

We will see...

I'm very happy to see this. But like you, I'm not sure how far they'll get. Sometimes it boils down to who has the deepest pockets and can afford the ongoing legal fees. If BLM et al decide to drown him in paperwork, file motion after motion, demand delay after delay, and otherwise drag the lawsuit out for as long as possible, he may have to settle... and sign a non-disclosure/non-disparagement agreement.

But I would love for it to go to trial, for discovery to take place, witnesses deposed and so on.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

There is another Dallas officer suing who is represented by Larry Klayman as well. I had to double check after you posted but yep, different officer.

I posted about him in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

The defendants in the class-action suit include Black Lives Matter; President Obama; Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton; the Rev. Al Sharpton; Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan and billionaire activist George Soros. “Defendants incite people to violence and cause violence by telling those people that they are under attack. Defendants are encouraging disaffected blacks, Black Muslims, Muslims and others allied with them including certain whites to ignore, disrespect, and assault law enforcement officials, and commit violence and lethal force,” the lawsuit states, according to the paper. The lawsuit alleges the defendants "have repeatedly incited their supporters and others to engage in threats of and attacks to cause serious bodily injury or death upon police officers and other law enforcement persons of all races and ethnicities." The lawsuit was filed hours before two Texas police officers were injured in a shooting while responding to a suicide call. Pennie, who is black, is being represented by Larry Klayman, founder of the organization Freedom Watch.

www.foxnews.com...
I hope both of their lawsuits are succesful.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

That's good.. they need to start piling on the civil suits against this kind of organized chaos before more innocents are hurt or worse, and that includes the misled who are sucked into this...

new topics

top topics

join