It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Conversation with a Trump Supporter Tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I had an opportunity to talk with a Trump voter tonight.
This man was a very dark skinned, Muslim immigrant from Morocco. He told me he knows exactly what someone like Trump is capable of and he pushed the button for him anyways.
Why? Simply to be a provocateur, because he is who this country needs and deserves right now.
We need a nuclear bomb thrown into the whole thing and to bring it to the ground. We need someone who is serious about making Muslims register in a national database. We need someone to bring to life all of the nasty, ignorant, deplorable crap that still lingers in our minds.
Why? Because America always needs an enemy and America needs to see that we always have been and always will be our own worst enemy and it needs to end.

Interesting perspective. I learned a long time ago that the quickest way to destroy someone is let them have every thing that they want.

edit on 11-11-2016 by MrPlow because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2016 by MrPlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MrPlow

I don't think Trump is a bad man but he's emboldened several hate groups nationally and internationally. Plus he's claimed to be an outsider but all of his appointees are insiders. Putin will have his way in the ME and Trumps early choices on what he wants to do in the M.E. will only make things worse there.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Sounds like his plan was to threaten us with a good time.
Trump is in, let the good times roll.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Sounds like his plan was to threaten us with a good time.
Trump is in, let the good times roll.

I agree Cheers!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
dp
edit on 12-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
a reply to: MrPlow

I don't think Trump is a bad man but he's emboldened several hate groups nationally and internationally. Plus he's claimed to be an outsider but all of his appointees are insiders. Putin will have his way in the ME and Trumps early choices on what he wants to do in the M.E. will only make things worse there.

To me, it shows how much push back the Establishment have towards Trump. They don't like him and they don't want him running their show. But he will and he is.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
A muslim desiring to bring down western civilization?

No surprise there.

That is what Islam is all about, death and destruction to those who will not submit.

He failed miserabely at his stated goal though.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Super smart thoughtful people voted for Trump! each day as I see his growing list of AMAZING genius potential admin
Choices I am in awe of the man's..... mental vacuum.

Sarah Palin, Rudy Giuliani... the best of the bargain bin sell outs! I hope Rudy mentions 9/11, again! That's always the best.

Just in awe.

top topics

join