It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Appears on the Alex Jones Show as President-Elect

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You're disappointed in your perception of my memory?

In order to remember something you had to have had prior knowledge of it. I never watched that interview the first time it was posted. I only watched about thirty seconds of it just before I posted it in this thread.
edit on 12-11-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I leave for a FEW days and WHAT have you all DONE?

DARK times ahead indeed. Alex Jones? REALLY people? This is a sad day INDEED for all intelligent Americans.

edit on 12-11-2016 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Something something 'forgive them for they know not what they do' or something?

Ignorance is the new epidemic in America. I'm formulating new new vaccine against it, but I fear it may be to late. The infection is spreading fast.

Also, people must want to inoculate themselves against the ignorance and propaganda disease that is currently rotting the very fabric of our country away.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Today I learned:

I must be living in a "Choose Your Own Adventure" book.

You know the world has gone downhill when a flim flam man like Alex Jones is considered 'credible'.

Look, I get it people -- you are all so distrustful of everyone else that you'll actually entertain the idea that AJ is somehow truthful or unbiased.

He's full of crap. He sells "nutraceuticals" to desperate people. He pushes a narrative of hate, anger and fear. Anyone that's spent enough time punching the clock within the conspiracy community knows how full of crap Alex Jones is.

If I had a choice of Alex Jones vs CNN, MSNBC, FOX, WaPO and NYT combined my first option would be nothing, my second option would be Alex Jones.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
IMHO, he's either crazy or a government operative. But I think good majority of us are crazy, so I'm not sure if it's criticism.

Maybe he's both.
edit on 11/12/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite
IMHO, he's either crazy or a government operative. But I think good majority of us are crazy, so I'm not sure if it's criticism.

Oh Alex Jones is no doubt crazy. He rants, but then sometimes some truth pops out. That is more than the MSM. They drone and never tell the truth.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
If Alex Jones was even remotely close to the truth, his career would have been over a long time ago.

He would have been character assassinated into oblivion or had an "accident".

The fact he's allowed to expand, grow, and push his lies and craptastic show is proof he's part of the establishment.

Alex Jones: Controlled Opposition

(working for 'the man' but pretends not to)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
If Alex Jones was even remotely close to the truth, his career would have been over a long time ago.

He would have been character assassinated into oblivion or had an "accident".

The fact he's allowed to expand, grow, and push his lies and craptastic show is proof he's part of the establishment.

Alex Jones: Controlled Opposition

(working for 'the man' but pretends not to)

Proof? I'd hate to be in your courtroom.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: jonnywhite

Oh Alex Jones is no doubt crazy. He rants, but then sometimes some truth pops out. That is more than the MSM. They drone and never tell the truth.

Proof? I'd hate to be a jurror on your trial... )))
edit on 12-11-2016 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I just thought about that as I watched that video yesterday... here we have Alex Jones having a friendly conversation with the president, acting like buddies.. surreal.

Imagine if anyone had predicted that in 2008..

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join