It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Orange is the New Black' actress Lea DeLaria ..'take out' Trump supporters with baseball bat

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
She doesnt need a bat to be scary, just look at her! Someone call Ted Cruz and tell him we found his Igor!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

It's Hollywood that is going to get someone killed!

We know that in Portland they are attacking camera crews with bats.

If someone pulls a bat out to attack me I will protect myself...at that point ANYONE who called for this should be charged with a crime! This is disgusting!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

Over reaction of the century right there, how in the hell can netflix control what an actor that was cast in a show says?

It is a netflix original show. If that is the kind of people netflix chooses to employ I can choose not to purchase netflix.

And just because that actor said those things, does not mean Netflix supports that position.

Has netflix issued a statement saying they do not support her position?

The problem with America, is everybody wants freedom of speech, but nobody wants to give it to those who say things they don't want to hear.

lol you are silly
She can say whatever she likes. That doesn't mean I have to agree with or support her by paying a subscription to the company she works for. You just don't like the fact that she could have financial repercussions for a stupid comment she made. She ADVOCATED VIOLENCE. That is unacceptable.

You can't fire someone for an opinion -- you just can't.

If her stupid statement causes netflix to lose subscriptions they can fire her, and with cause.

Being fired is a punishment, so -- you support punishing those who think differently from you?

When they ADVOCATE VIOLENCE against a huge segment of the population it becomes a bit more than "think differently".
Do you support violence against the groups as she suggested?

On one hand I KNOW YOU KNOW that's wrong, but on the other hand, you just, in the very essence of the word, LITERALLY just called for the same thing.

Uh that is just funny
I stated I will discontinue a subscription service which is a world of difference to what you are trying to make this out to be.
You go right ahead and justify the call to violence against all gop and independent voters. I will not.
Try to make this about all the things it is not about to muddy the waters.
She ADVOCATED VIOLENCE.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I've said it all day, the new Alt-Left is a serious problem.

More proof of their "tolerance".

From what I'm reading, they're getting worse, due to not sleeping, fear of the unknown, and having Hillary pull the rug out from under them the way she did 7 days ago.

I hope the government is keeping tabs on who's committing suicide the next few months. It will be interesting to see statistics for Alt-Lefters.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join