It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State funded colleges helping illegal immigrants is it ok?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I recieved this email today, through one of the universities that I take classes through. What's your feeling on this ATS? Should state funded schools be abetting illegal immigrants?

"We have had a number of students express their concern over their legal status or that of someone in their family, especially after the election. To help, we are bringing to campus a community resources with many years of experience in helping individuals and families with their immigration status and process. They will present some salient facts, and answer questions from our students, as well as providing printed materials and their contact information (they are fully bilingual). We will also introduce students to the counseling services available to them on campus. "

*imigracion!
*be active!
*be prepared!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

When you say "abetting", that would indicate that the school is helping them do something illegal.

Sounds to me like the school is bringing in someone to answer questions and such.

Don't see what is wrong with that.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Thanks for your opinion

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I see this as a good thing.

This is what NEEDS to be happening. Help them become legal! It will just help the American people and will help to ease the fears of the illegal families. These resources are in place to assist them, it sounds like the college is just helping to make it available.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

When you say "abetting", that would indicate that the school is helping them do something illegal.

Helping illegals to take away tax payer money meant for Americans IS illegal and just plain wrong.
edit on 11-11-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Helping illegals to take away tax payer money meant for Americans IS illegal and just plain wrong.

Is that what they are doing? The OP only states that they are going to bring someone in to help answer questions and provide facts.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Is that what they are doing? The OP only states that they are going to bring someone in to help answer questions and provide facts.

16 states allow illegal immigrants to use in state tuition, which means they are being subsidized by tax dollars.
www.ncsl.org...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

At least the are getting tax dollars that is actually illegal for and Illegal.

But in my case I got my identity stolen by an illegal male I am female that went ahead to get a government student loan and ran away with the money leaving me to pay for the debt.

It took me a darn year to get my life back and my identity clean from the illegal damage.

Get the darn wall built

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Obama's government has as an official policy for illegals to steal identify of actual Americans as long as they pay taxes with it.

IRS Admits It Encourages Illegals To Steal Social Security Numbers For Taxes

The IRS actually wants illegal immigrants to illegally use Social Security numbers, he suggested.

www.forbes.com...

ETA: Oh and they can get back credit tax returns even if they never paid taxes for the years they are asking for a return for.

Lovely system.
edit on 11-11-2016 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Hey if the piece of crap had gone to work with my SS and pay into it, I would not have been so outraged, but he took a loan on my name and then ran with the money, probably back to south of the border.

Totally different story.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

When you encourage people to steal identities it opens the door to these things was more my point.

top topics

join