It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School project conspiracy theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Hello,

I'm from holland and I'm in my last year of school. During the last year we have to do a research project. I've chosen the subject conspiracy theories in the USA. I'm very interested in what you think about certain theories. It takes about 5 minutes to complete, It's Anonymous and it would help me a lot.

Link:
nl.surveymonkey.com...

Thanks for reading and hopefully filling in this survey.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Done , Goodluck on your project .

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I completed your survey, good luck on your project.

If I could make a suggestion though, you should really focus on one particular aspect of conspiracy theory. While a lot of it tends to be interconnected, it would help you from a content/thesis perspective to focus on one thing specifically.

The Secret Space Program is a favorite of mine and there is a lot of very recent information available.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: michielk99

A couple of things...you say it's about CT in the US, but ask for Nationality.

A few other questions should allow for multiple answers, i.e.: "who did 9/11?" it would be nice to be able to check off Israel AND the US Gov't, not just one of them.

Good luck...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I completed your survey. Best of luck with your project!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

That's a great tip but I can't change it anymore because then the other responses would be invalit.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

The answers you allow in your survey questions are too narrow.

Which leads me to believe you have an agenda you are gearing the responses to push.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

The answers you allow in your survey questions are too narrow.

Which leads me to believe you have an agenda you are gearing the responses to push.

Not really, the questions seem to sound like the ones an inexperienced high school student would ask if they were handing out question papers to people.

The way they are composed, written and presented also come across as a young student.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Finished your survey. Thanks for adding in Princess Diana. However, your post said that you're researching AMERICAN conspiracy theories, and this one most definitely isn't American.

IMHO, Princess Diana was killed by MI5, who were after Dodi Fayed. Princess Diana was an unfortunate victim who was caught up in the plot.

If you want pointers on some other conspiracy theories a bit out of the main stream (usually where you find the best ones) do some research into David Kelly's "suicide" and subsequent cover up (he was the weapons inspector who told Blair / Bush there were NO weapons of mass destruction in Iraq before Gulf War Two) or the jailing of Dominique Strauss-Khan while the original Greek bailout was being approved by the IMF. Mr Strauss-Khan was a candidate for President of France and head of the IMF, and was the lone dissenting voice against the Greek bailout that needed a unanimous vote to pass.

Both of these are real, workable conspiracy theories that almost never get discussed on conspiracy theory forums, and are outside of American conspiracy theories as well.

The Moon Landings, Lee Harvey Oswald, and Illuminati (also not really American theory) are good places to start for fledgling conspiracy theorists, but true conspiracy theorists stay away from the mainstream theories and go find their own to focus on, by questioning official stories that don't make sense. If you want a good mainstream American conspiracy theory, look into the circumstances surrounding the creation of the Federal Reserve, and the reasons that neither the FED nor the Pentagon have ever been audited.

For really advanced stuff, you can start looking into the official version of the story of Edward Snowden, none of which makes any sense at all. Usually when the official story doesn't make sense, it's a cover up.

new topics

top topics

join