I've seen a lot of post about how Trump has no policies or that they will destroy America. I thought it might be nice for people comment from an
informed point of view for a change.
- Looks like he want to put more of America's money back into rebuilding America instead of spending it all over the world.
I don't see how this can be bad, I have thought for years that we needs to stop spending money abroad.
- Strengthen cyber security by review and recommendations, more coordination between Federal, State and local law
On the face of it this looks fine, but is something that needs to be watched closely is it could lead to major abuse on the flow of information and
Veterans Affairs reform
- Make services more accessible and more comprehensive.
Works for me.
- Doesn't cut off trade with the world and put America and American worker first in new trade deals.
- Still a percent tax according to income, want to eliminate special interest loopholes, allow families to deduct childcare including
stay at home parents and eliminate the death tax.
On the face of it not bad but not great, and something that needs to be watched.
- Wants to reduce Federal Government regulations, which would reduce government expenditures.
I agree with the concept and think a lot of current Federal regulations should be handled on the State level, but something to watch.
- Get rid of the defense sequester, and increase defense forces and equipment, spending to be accomplished by reducing waste
Again on the face of it all I agree, I personally saw how sequestration hurt the defense industry, but I'm also sick and tired of being the world's
police and having our troops and equipment spread all across the globe. If the spending is for the direct defense of our country then I'll be
- Put Americans and legal immigrants first, enforce current immigration laws, protect the borders and thoroughly vet any new
I agree with this
- Repeal "obama care" and work with Congress to create a more patient centered system.
I'm not a fan of universal health care, but it sound like he's wants to keep some kind of universal health care but not current version. Like I said
not a fan of the concept but I understand and accept that we are moving in this direction.
Foreign Policy and Defeating ISIS
- Peace through strength is the center of foreign policy, advance America's core national interest, promote
regional stability, and easing tensions in the world, end nation building and regime change.
OK this ties in the Defense and in some parts immigration too, I'm all for "peace through strength" and I think the concept of cold warning ISIS
and other terrorist groups may be the way to go, but again this is something to watch and see how it all get implemented.
- Make America energy independent, create jobs buy opening up the energy market, and protect the environment while doing so.
I all for energy independence.
- Expand school choice, ensure universities are make good faith efforts to reduce the cost of college and student debt with tax
breaks and tax dollars.
School choice is always good and making sure colleges are working to reduce costs is good, not sure how i feel about using tax dollars for college
Constitution and Second Amendment
- Appoint justices to the USSC who uphold the Constitutional values and principles. The right of the people
to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed upon. Period.
I'm a strong believer in the Constitution and the right to brea arms, so... yeah.
- Tax deductions for child care expenses also for elderly dependents tax free dependent care saving accounts for children and
I don't have any really issues with this, except for how the 6 weeks paid leave for new mothers is going to be paid out. so we'll see.
- Create a booming economy that will create 25 million new job over the next decade, growth, growth, growth.
Growth is good, jobs are good, but we'll see. There are too many factors to make a determination on how this economic plan will do.
These are all my very short and broad summaries with my .02 added, I recommend you go to the link I provided at the top to get a more detailed view.