It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump said that the election is rigged...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
They couldn't find any last minute ballot stuffing? R U kidding me? Hillary thought it was a foregone conclusion she was going to be the next POTUS.
Why? Because the fix WAS in. She didn't think about the electoral college as an issue. In her mind she was going to win both to win conclusivley. To suggest there were no ballot stuffing on either side is irrelevant.
CNN got caught sending questions to Hillary. That's relevant. Dead people were caught voting for Hillary. Relevant.
George Soro's is a known manipulator in world politics to create chaos and has control of a company that supplies electronic voting machines to over 14 states. Relevant
The people that are/were involved in an electoral college vote process that are/were TIRED of the Clinton/Obama/Bush agenda stood up and said no more.
THAT'S relevant.

As they count the votes, it seems there's a large difference between the "punch" vote cards and the electronic machines count. THAT'S relevant.

To suggest there was "no fix" in was/is absurd. They misjudged the American people in the HEARTLAND of Amerrrrika.

They spoke..... Not through the media. By their hearts and vote.

That was not rigged.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: niceguybob
To suggest there was "no fix" in was/is absurd. They misjudged the American people in the HEARTLAND of Amerrrrika.

More like in the heartland of Amerikkka. This election brought out a lot of extremists who want open season declared on brown people either here or abroad.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

originally posted by: justneo
It was rigged and they still failed haha, they rigged the wrong states. Uh the polling who would of thought it would of been why donald won

This is what I was also thinking. I think they blew it and they rigged the wrong states. She thought Wisconsin and Michigan we're in the bag so there was no need to pad the vote totals. Did you see how long they dragged it out calling it in those two states? That was suspicious as hell and a huge red flag. Hell even CNN started to question it. They were buying time for something. The question is, what exactly.

My thoughts exactly, I really think there was some sus things going on in Nevada I know she won the two biggest places there but come on the whole thing is practically Red, and maine too. I even took some videos while the votes were being counted early early on. Michigan specifically at one stage it was blue but when you clicked on it, it only showed Red, dodgy stuff I even think they are being dodgy with this popular vote aswell, if you go to places its says 99% has been counted but then you go to other sites saying they still have 7 percent to be counted (calling the popular vote for Hillary even though it's not finished being counted yet and the race is like neck and neck... Yeah alright -_-)

If she was to lose by popular vote ever single bit of narrative and credibility the msm has been portraying about this campaign would be less then 0% accuracy.

Let's just say these riots happening right now are the work of Soros and his machine that have tricked people into thinking other people real people actually hate Donald. It was a landside victory but they just don't want to give him that.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join