It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump said that the election is rigged...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc
Just last week Donald Trump said that the election is rigged. Why isn't he still saying that? If it was rigged before the election, then it's still rigged.

I guess he knew something...

Maybe that it was rigged FOR him?

Maybe it was rigged for him -- I certainly don't know one way or another.

But what I do know is that in reading about vote/election fraud the past many years, it is often said that in order to be effective and undetected it must be done in close races. If true, then it may very well be that there was rigging happening (for Hillary), but the numbers for Trump were so great that the fraud was ineffective.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Absolutely no question it's rigged. But the people turned out in mass to prevent the Dems from stealing it.

Actually, voter turnout as a percentage was lower in 2016 than in 2012, which was lower than 2008, 2004, and 2000.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

I would think it depends on which part of the election was rigged.

The ballots and the system used to count votes is too hot in this age to mess with, too many eyes on that, so they had to play fair this time. From my perspective, the polls were rigged, which is not a new campaign tactic at all, especially if you have the MSM in your pocket to help you advance said tactic.

They showed their candidate ahead the entire time, the goal being to deter the other candidate's constituents from casting their vote for their candidate as it gave the illusion the opposing candidate already won.

Well, they neglected to take into account that this tactic can also deter their candidate's constituents by creating a bubble of complacency. They thought their candidate had won the entire time which caused this tactic to backfire.

This tactic didn't fool the ones that it was intended to fool. Therein, Trump doesn't need to say anything, the fact he was elected POTUS is response enough.

The MSM and the DNC are who people should be upset with, your party swindled you on the backs of the MSM, therein, their attempt to rig the election was foiled, imo they shot themselves in the foot using this tactic.
edit on 11/10/2016 by UberL33t because: typos

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Just last week Donald Trump said that the election is rigged. Why isn't he still saying that? If it was rigged before the election, then it's still rigged.

We have hackers and Wikileaks to thank for avoiding the catastrophic Clinton presidency that were were doomed for.

Or they were used. Foreign intelligence agencies informed US agencies that Russia was behind the hacking. Over and over. Trump himself was briefed on this.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: hutch622

Maybe it was rigged but they didn't factor in how many votes Trump would get .

Interestingly, Clinton did win the popular vote, but not the colleges which all the Trump lovers on here were adamant would screw him over. Here's a scary thought, maybe it never was rigged but Trump was getting his excuses in early in case he lost.

Not so fast on her winning the popular vote. They are still counting votes and CNN right now projects Trump winning the popular vote as well. You have to click the Popular Vote tab on the map.
CNN Popular Vote

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: warpig69

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: hutch622

Maybe it was rigged but they didn't factor in how many votes Trump would get .

Interestingly, Clinton did win the popular vote, but not the colleges which all the Trump lovers on here were adamant would screw him over. Here's a scary thought, maybe it never was rigged but Trump was getting his excuses in early in case he lost.

Not so fast on her winning the popular vote. They are still counting votes and CNN right now projects Trump winning the popular vote as well. You have to click the Popular Vote tab on the map.
CNN Popular Vote

Apologies, I misread. Obviously tight - if Clinton wins I guess many will say it's rigged but if Trump wins it isn't.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

No apologies needed, I did not know either until I was shown.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

The "outing" of all the corruption actually stopped much of the rigging.

Too many people were aware and were watching.

The 2016 election was one of the most honest in most voting precincts.

That's why Hillary lost in the big states like PA, FL, MI, OH, WI, NC etc.

The vote fixers blew it this time.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Amazing isn't it? Not only did Trump compete against Hillary Clinton, but he competed against the media, skewed polls, AND a rigged election. I think he got way more votes than they show, and I think Clinton way less votes than they show.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

That makes no sense. Why reduce any votes if it isn't going to change the outcome of the election?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: warpig69

It's a changing count. I just clicked and it has Clinton winning the popular vote by 0.2%.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

It's a changing count. I just clicked and it has Clinton winning the popular vote by 0.2%.

Sounds like Clinton votes in the big states like CA, NY, IL went for nothing.

The electoral count is the same.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Right. But CNN is PROJECTING Trump to win the popular vote based on the demographics of the votes left to be counted.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

a reply to: xuenchen

I was just pointing out that hitting the popular vote tab gave changing info.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

I was just pointing out that hitting the popular vote tab gave changing info.

Ok, well in context of the comment you replied to, it didn't sound like you understood. Of course it's still changing, only 93% of votes have been counted. And despite Hillary still currently being in the lead, Trump is projected to win the popular vote, too.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: justneo
It was rigged and they still failed haha, they rigged the wrong states. Uh the polling who would of thought it would of been why donald won

This is what I was also thinking. I think they blew it and they rigged the wrong states. She thought Wisconsin and Michigan we're in the bag so there was no need to pad the vote totals. Did you see how long they dragged it out calling it in those two states? That was suspicious as hell and a huge red flag. Hell even CNN started to question it. They were buying time for something. The question is, what exactly.
edit on 10-11-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

edit on 10-11-2016 by lernmore because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

You are correct, I just took a quick peek at the tally.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

originally posted by: justneo
It was rigged and they still failed haha, they rigged the wrong states. Uh the polling who would of thought it would of been why donald won

This is what I was also thinking. I think they blew it and they rigged the wrong states. She thought Wisconsin and Michigan we're in the bag so there was no need to pad the vote totals. Did you see how long they dragged it out calling it in those two states? That was suspicious as hell and a huge red flag. Hell even CNN started to question it. They were buying time for something. The question is, what exactly.

Probably looking for a chance for some last-second ballot stuffing, but they couldn't find any. New Hampshire maintained a slight Trump majority right up until the end, when suddenly it flipped over to Clinton, who ended up winning it by something like 1200 votes.

I remember something suspicious happened in Florida in 2000. As it was beginning to look like Bush had won the state (just barely), suddenly some precinct official from a mostly-Democratic district just happened to find a box of ballots in the trunk of his car that he had forgotten to deliver. How convenient! Without those extra ballots, probably no amount of recounting could have flipped the state to Al Gore. I think that was one of those precincts where the number of ballots issued exceeded the number of registered voters. There are a few such precincts every election. It's theoretically possible this might happen honestly (if every registered voter voted, but a few ballots were spoiled, then the number of ballots issued would exceed the number of registered voters). However, that scenario would require a voter turnout of nearly 100%, which never happens.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

As in sports, if the stronger team is strong enough, no amount of (reasonably) undetectable rigging can change who wins.

But that does not mean the match is not rigged.

(that is why most often rigging an outcome is not about changing who wins, but about changing the margin by which the winner wins/loser loses)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join