It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Story...a long lost conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I nearly forgot about this.

He tried so hard to expose the corruption.

He died suspiciously of course.

Whether I'm right or wrong, I respect the hell out of anyone that can put themselves out there.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
I nearly forgot about this.

He tried so hard to expose the corruption.

He died suspiciously of course.

Whether I'm right or wrong, I respect the hell out of anyone that can put themselves out there.

This is your OP? How about providing some information.

Who is Christopher Story?

What corruption did he try and expose?

How did he die?

What are your personal thoughts?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia
I'm working on it man.. chill

I'm on my phone ffs

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Ameilia
I'm working on it man.. chill

I'm on my phone ffs

My psychic powers must be off again tonight.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

My phone is my only device at the moment..,

Please be patient as I figure it out.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Imagine that a new film is set to be released. The marketing campaign is catchy enough, and it attracts a modest crowd.

Opening night of the film, the theater seats not only an eager audience, but the filmmakers themselves. The lights dim, and the film begins to roll. Inexplicably, a cat explodes, followed by a love scene, which cuts to a man opening his mail. The film stops and the lights come up. Perhaps this has all taken only thirty seconds.

Naturally, a commotion ensues. People are angry when their time is wasted.

If you listen hard enough, you can hear the panic-stricken wail of the director:

"Were working on it, FFS!"

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Oh ! I hope this is about Christopher Kringle! I just love Christmas stories.
Dad left, and Mom doesnt have much money to spend on us for presents. I dont care though. I just want mom to be happy again. I hear her cry every night after we go to bed. I wish I was old enough to get a job and help out. The power was off for two weeks until mom got a check. It was cold in the house Me and my sister started a fire in the barbeque, but mom made us take it back outside

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

You have no idea how big of a dick you are do you?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInitial

Imagine that a new film is set to be released. The marketing campaign is catchy enough, and it attracts a modest crowd.

Opening night of the film, the theater seats not only an eager audience, but the filmmakers themselves. The lights dim, and the film begins to roll. Inexplicably, a cat explodes, followed by a love scene, which cuts to a man opening his mail. The film stops and the lights come up. Perhaps this has all taken only thirty seconds.

Naturally, a commotion ensues. People are angry when their time is wasted.

If you listen hard enough, you can hear the panic-stricken wail of the director:

"Were working on it, FFS!"

Lol

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

You're the dick. You started a thread with nothing.

If you had half a brain you would have gotten your s*** together before you posted the thread to the forum.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I have read all of his site .It was kind of fun actually .christopherstory.org...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Hum? Are we talking about:

The English writer, publisher and government adviser specializing in intelligence and economic affairs
The guy who stated that Bush and Obama had ordered him killed over an investigation concerning pandemic possible viruses?

Or are you implying that the Knights of Malta got to him?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Im just a little girl ,and you are a mean man. Are you mean to everyone? And how come you are so unprepared? You remind me of the Grinch that stold Christmas.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Lol.. How ironic you say that..

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Im just a little girl ,and you are a mean man. Are you mean to everyone? And how come you are so unprepared? You remind me of the Grinch that stold Christmas.

Stop child, you're going to give this old lady here a heart attack. I'm going to die of laughter.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
My name is Christopher and the suspense is killing me!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I'm guessing his phone wasnt up to the job.

Well I never, I just went to the christopher story website, and found out that he lived in my home town of Chepstow and didnt know anything of him. His house is literally a couple of hundred meters from where I live, thats amazing.

I'll look into Christoper Story a bit more I think as it looks very interesting
edit on 10/11/16 by multichild because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/11/16 by multichild because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Thank you for bringing up Christopher Story. He was a true hero in my opinion and I often miss being able to read the current information he would share re an important event or thing that was happening. For those of you who don’t know about him, he is deceased now. He died in July 2010 and there was some controversy re his death - that perhaps he was poisoned by TPTB. Christopher was very vocal regarding corruption and did his best to inform the world re what was happening behind the scenes.

I’m guessing there may be people who will post negatively of him in some manner because his reputation varied in extremes depending on who you were - but for the majority of intelligent people who want to be informed – and then make their own decisions after weighing all the facts themselves – Christopher was a marvelous resource. He was a writer and a very good one. His business was related to investment recommendations but his true gift was in writing the details of what really was happening behind the scenes with finances and government.

It would be interesting to go back through Christopher’s writings and see what tidbits he might have disclosed that match what’s coming out in the WikiLeaks data. I personally don’t have time to devote to such an exercise but if someone were to volunteer I would enjoy reading the findings.

christopherstory.org...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: kozmikmonkey

It would be interesting to go back through Christopher’s writings and see what tidbits he might have disclosed that match what’s coming out in the WikiLeaks data. I personally don’t have time to devote to such an exercise but if someone were to volunteer I would enjoy reading the findings.

In reply to myself, after I posted a little about Christopher Story. I decided to check out the website that was set up in his memory, to preserve his work … only to discover just a few of his writings are saved there. Somewhat distressing and I’m hoping if someone really wants to explore what he wrote they can locate them on the internet ‘way back machine’.

Christopher’s original website is here – although the original link may have been different at the time, this link takes you to what the website looked like.

www.worldreports.courtofrecord.org.uk...

My guess is the original website is still functional because Christopher sold subscription services re his financial recommendations. But he also had a free service – news and information – which he offered to readers at no cost, and the link to access those writings is now gone. The link, if I recall correctly, would be the one that says www.worldreports.org but that link now takes you to a different organization with that name.

Also, in the process of looking for Christopher’s website, I discovered 2 of his books online for free. These may be quite interesting given they were written years ago yet have content which can refer to current situations.

One is THE NEW UNDERWORLD ORDER, and the cover lists: Curse of Criminalism, DARK ACTORS PLAYING GAMES, The Luciferian German Fascist - llluminati Criminal Revolution Conspiracy to Control the World By means of a global coup d'etat by instalments.

exopolitics.blogs.com...

I’m very curious how this book reads in light of all the satanic and underworld type activities coming to light via the WikiLeaks info.

The other book is THE EUROPEAN UNION COLLECTIVE, ENEMY OF ITS MEMBER STATES, A STUDY IN RUSSIAN AND GERMAN STRATEGY to complete Lenin's World Revolution.

exopolitics.blogs.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I'm 14 and what is this?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join